Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you team Kendall or team Greenlee?

Kendall
    48.39%
    Greenlee
    32.26%
    Both
    6.45%
    Neither
    12.90%

Never really liked Greenlee except with David Hayward. *Loved* Kendall and Zach. Okay with some of Kendall’s other pairings.

Comment

Team Kendall from the start and for the most part Greenlee got on my nerves however I LOVED Greenlee with Leo... they had such great chemistry and were a one of a kind pairing. I loved Kendall because I think Alicia Minshew is such a great actress and I loved her and CM as Ryan when they were first paired together and never really warmed up to Zach ( found him a bit arrogant really ) but still none the less I loved Kendall no matter who she was paired with.

Comment

Kendall all the way, I loved her!

Comment

Neither. *ducks* I liked Babe, Annie and Bianca.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
            SamandWillowFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Annie and Bianca were two of my favorites.

I liked how Erica forgave Kendall, for all her dirty deeds and they formed a bond.

Comment

• casualdiva
            casualdiva commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, from the complicated relationship to their growing bond was great.

• WalnutGirl
            WalnutGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I felt a little bad for Kendall during their estrangement, but is was a deserved karma. She did some cruel things to her mother.

When Alicia Minshew first appeared as Kendall around 2002 I think, Greenlee was still Erica's right hand. I was invested in Greenlee's rise. She was always scheming and I loved that Erica was sort of a mentor to her. Then Kendall returned and it became more about Greenlee vs Kendall for a few years until they finally became frenemies, then friends. Greenlee never seemed to win. Whether it was Erica, Kendall, or even Laura, poor Greenlee just always ended up on the losing end of things.

Comment

Loved Alicia’s Kendall. She was one of my all time favorites. I never cared for Greenlee even before their rivalry. I still miss AMC. I also adored Zendall.

Comment

• creation
              creation commented
              Editing a comment
              I adored Zendall as well, they were my favorite couple on AMC. Alicia and Thorsten had the best chemistry ever! I miss them and AMC so much!

• Pavarti31
              Pavarti31 commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too, Mrs. Valentine. Loved Kendall, loved Zach, and adored them together. Still miss AMC also.

This is so hard for me because Greenlee with Leo was my absolute favorite couple. I loved them like they literally drew me into ABC soaps as a male teen that was hard considering I was into anime. Greenlee was my favorite character and I loved her snark and mouth. I actually stole a couple of her lines as my own lol. But when Kendall arrived I was stuck. I remember Utube came around I absorbed Kendall and Erica scenes with SMG in the role. I was a major Buffy fan so to find out she was Erica daughter who I was also a major fan of the character. But Alicia Minshew made me adore Kendall. I became a Kendall fan. Then the feuds started and I died a little. TBH MY Greenlee died with Leo but Kendall growth and evolution changed my mind. I will always have a soft spot for Greenlee but Kendall was it for me. She became my fave and I was so hurt they ruined Greenlee on Ryass.

Comment

Originally posted by couplingchick View Post
              Team Kendall from the start and for the most part Greenlee got on my nerves however I LOVED Greenlee with Leo... they had such great chemistry and were a one of a kind pairing. I loved Kendall because I think Alicia Minshew is such a great actress and I loved her and CM as Ryan when they were first paired together and never really warmed up to Zach ( found him a bit arrogant really ) but still none the less I loved Kendall no matter who she was paired with.
              A bit? That’s an understatement.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
                SamandWillowFan commented
                Editing a comment
                He was nothing compared to Ryan.

Love them both....away from Ryan. Whenever one was with him they dropped points to me lol.
              JC
              SOC Moderator
              soapcentral.com
              Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

How about when Zach destroyed Greenlee’s embryos? Zach was such a disgusting human being. Controlling Kendall like a father instead of being an equal partner. Kendall became weak with him. Zach is a Fron’s era vomit inducing mistake.

Comment

Team Greenlee all the way!

Comment

• Humira
                    Humira commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yaaaasss!!! Too much Team Kendall on this board.

I was probably more Team Greenlee than Team Kendall. Loved Rebecca Budwig and Sarah Michele Gellar as Greenlee and Kendall. I was lukewarm to AM's Kendall, but enjoyed her with Aiden and Ryan. I thought she and Zach were overrated and the emphasis put too much on Zach the character in those final years. Though I love TK as an actor.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveStories View Post
                    Never really liked Greenlee except with David Hayward.

*Loved* Kendall and Zach. Okay with some of Kendall’s other pairings.
                    I loved Kendall with Zach, what a beautiful couple inside out, so realistic, throughout, imho

Even if i am also a big fan of Kendall with Ryan, too. I miss Kendall so much, being on a daily soap.
                    Greens was alright wit' David.

Adios.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X