Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

David and his lovers, who did he REALLY care about?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WalnutGirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2019

David and his lovers, who did he REALLY care about?

I recall he was involved with Crystal, Dixie, Gillian, and Amanda. Which one in your opinion did he really care about? I'm guessing either Amanda or Dixie. Wasn't Babe's sister Marissa his daughter?
  • militarymom
    Contract Poster
    • Nov 2019

There was also Eica, and Anna. I think he cared about Anna the most.

Comment

• brickee
      Board Regular
      • Aug 2006

I think Dixie. Wasn't Amanda a blackmail situation? Or a marriage of convenience? Nope, that was Greenlee he married as a revenge situation.
      A profile of the All My Children character David Hayward, part of Soap Central's Who's Who in Pine Valley section.

Love you soapcentral.com! Such a shame ABC deleted the daily recaps they used to have on their site. It read like a novel. Each soap had one

Comment

• namers
        Executive Poster
        • Jun 2008

Which ones did Tad also date?

Comment

• WalnutGirl
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2019

Wow evil David sure got around. I had no idea he was involved with Anna, Greenlee, Liza, and many others.
          ​​​​

Comment

• Someday
            Contract Poster
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by brickee View Post
            I think Dixie. Wasn't Amanda a blackmail situation? Or a marriage of convenience? Nope, that was Greenlee he married as a revenge situation.
            A profile of the All My Children character David Hayward, part of Soap Central's Who's Who in Pine Valley section.

Greenlee asked David to marry her as revenge against Ryan for taking up with Erica while she was “dead”. David actually had genuine feeling for Greenlee but it was quite a while before he admitted that.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
              Senior Board Member
              • Jul 2019

I think Ryan had a thing for older ladies, didn't he get involved with Liza for awhile as well?

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                He and Erica was gross. When one of them said, "I don't know what to call it," we called it Grannysex.
            • sonyab1974
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
              I recall he was involved with Crystal, Dixie, Gillian, and Amanda. Which one in your opinion did he really care about? I'm guessing either Amanda or Dixie. Wasn't Babe's sister Marissa his daughter?
              You mean love? He loved Erica, Anna, and Dixie!!!! Who he loved more? I say Dixie!! They had a lot of chemistry!! Yowza! She was always so tempted! Hahaha. That was the first time Dixie ever cheated on Tad!!
              Last edited by sonyab1974; June 28, 2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                WalnutGirl commented
                Editing a comment
                I think Tad cheated on Dixie with Brooke, but I might be mistaken. I thought Dixie and David had cool chemistry as well. I also recall him telling Greenlee he loved her as well after they were married for awhile. I think prior to them being involved, she saw him as a pseudo big brother. Was he sincere. Personally, I think his and Amanda's relationship was built mainly on lust. The same with Gillian. Then again, I might be wrong.
                Last edited by WalnutGirl; July 1, 2020, 06:15 PM.
            • sonyab1974
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2007

"WalnutGirl commented I think Tad cheated on Dixie with Brooke, but I might be mistaken."

Oh you are not mistaken. He did. He also cheated on Dixie with other women.

"I also recall him telling Greenlee he loved her as well after they were married for awhile."

Yuck. Greenlee belonged with Leo!!! I think he was about to come back from the dead, but that changed.

"I think his and Amanda's relationship was built mainly on lust."

That relationship was disgusting. She would NEVER have slept with David.

"The same with Gillian."

Yuck. Gillian belonged with Ryan.

Comment

• LL2fan4life
                Senior Board Member
                • Sep 2009

I think he honestly fell in love with Anna, Erica, and Dixie.

With Erica, his care and protection of her extended to her children. Pre-Carey invasion, David was willing to go to war and to the wall to keep Bianca safe and eventually that extended to Kendall as well.

With Anna, he actually made an attempt to kinda try and be a better man. I think losing their daughter and then losing Anna broke a part of him that was never repaired.

The relationship with Dixie was super unhealthy but it was intense and very real.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                  WalnutGirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I read in Who's Who about the death of Anna and his kid. That was really sad. I can imagine his pain when it was discovered that Amanda's son was Jake's instead of his. I never knew he was involved with Erica.
              • savytabby
                Soap Addict
                • May 2014

I think David outgrew his love for Dixie, which became more like an obsession. I really liked him and Erica and loved the relationship he had with Bianca. I also loved him and Anna, so I would say they were his two great loves.

That being said I thought he and Eva LaRue had great chemistry as well and the writers appeared to toy with the idea of something being between them when Maria was missing. Sorry that wasn't explored more.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                  WalnutGirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Speaking of Eva and Vincent. Did fans know that he is of partial Puerto Rican descent as well? Eva did a cute job portraying Annette Funicello in her biopic years ago. I know Vincent costarred in a Lucky movie way back in the day . The movie was based on the books by the late Jackie Collins. I use to read her novels as a young person in the 90's.
              • WalnutGirl
                Senior Board Member
                • Jul 2019

Which soap do you favor Vincent's acting the most, All My Children, Young and the Restless, Guiding Light, or Days? I never saw him in Days, but fans did like his character. I favor Guiding Light and All My Children.

Comment

• savytabby
                  savytabby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I liked him the best on AMC. Wasn't really a fan of the Beth/LuJack story as iconic as it was. But I did enjoy VI as Nick McHenry and really loved his chemistry with Kimberly Simms' Mindy. But I loved him as dastardly but sometimes lovable David Hayward on AMC. He did the bad guy who was sometimes just misunderstood very well and he had great chemistry with his costars there. Would love for Dr. Hayward to join the staff of General Hospital.

• savytabby
                  savytabby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I liked him the best on AMC. Wasn't really a fan of the Beth/LuJack story as iconic as it was. But I did enjoy VI as Nick McHenry and really loved his chemistry with Kimberly Simms' Mindy. But I loved him as dastardly but sometimes lovable David Hayward on AMC. He did the bad guy who was sometimes just misunderstood very well and he had great chemistry with his costars there. Would love for Dr. Hayward to join the staff of General Hospital.
              • WalnutGirl
                Senior Board Member
                • Jul 2019

Considering David's history with Anna, that would be cool if he even did cameos on GH. I liked both Lujak and Nick on GL. I think being with Nick helped Mindy mature, plus he did not take nonsense from her. I was sad the writers broke them up.

Comment

• kyzer sosay
                  Contract Poster
                  • Nov 2008

Krystal with a K

babe and Marissa were his daughters

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jul 2019

I forgot, how did he meet Krystal prior to her pregnancy? I am assuming he was in med school then?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X