Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR and Annie were such a wasted couple

I thought the actors had electric chemistry, some of the best I’ve seen on soaps. They could’ve been the power couple of Pine Valley, but instead JR randomly became obsessed with Marissa again, and Annie went crazy for the second time.

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
    I thought the actors had electric chemistry, some of the best I’ve seen on soaps. They could’ve been the power couple of Pine Valley, but instead JR randomly became obsessed with Marissa again, and Annie went crazy for the second time.
    Agreed. If AMC was still on the air, who knows what could of happened with them? I think if the show didn't go off the air they would still be together and having their own child, raising AJ and Emma together. Dixie wouldn't have approved of them at first but later on she would of, it still wouldn't have mattered though to JR and Annie.

Comment

I wish Melissa and Jacob would’ve been on the same segment on the AMC reunion videos.

Comment

I watched all my children. I never knew JR and Annie were involved romantically. I think Babe Chandler was the love of JR's life. As for Annie I remember when she was with Ryan. This Marissa the original poster speaks of turned into a lesbian character she fell in love with Bianca.

Comment

I preferred JR with Annie than him with Marissa.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X