Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did marissa felt the need to take jr son away from him

yes she his aunt/stepmom but he is jr & babe son

Was Marissa Babe's half sister? I stop watching when she came on the scene.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
      SamandWillowFan commented
      Editing a comment
      She was Babe’s twin sister who Krystal sold for money. She married JR and adopted AJ.

She was her twin sister after babe die it was revealed krystal kept a secret from David they had twin girls together

Comment

Marissa was the worst. She was one of the most boring characters I’ve ever seen. I think she couldn’t stand that JR wanted Annie over her and used AJ to punish him.

Comment

It's too bad Babe died, it would have been interesting to see them interact. Did Krystal became pregnant by David or Tad? I know she married Tad.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
          Editing a comment
          She had a daughter with Tad named Jenny who was conceived while she was married to Adam. Adam believed the child was his.

Wow I guess I wasn't watching when she married Adam. I recall Liza originally thought Colby was Ryan's kid.

Comment

Not Ryan's Walnutgirl, but Jake Martin's.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
            JCmojoe81 commented
            Editing a comment
            ^^^that's how I remembered it too

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Adam bought the sperm bank and made a donation. Liza had picked Jake as the donor

JR fell off the wagon and it wasn’t safe for him to be around his son at that time.

Comment

SamandWillowFan I think TPTB created the character of Marissa because they realized it was a mistake to have killed off Babe. I really liked Babe and could not get into Marissa's character at all. Loved the JR and Babe love story.

Comment

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
              Wow I guess I wasn't watching when she married Adam. I recall Liza originally thought Colby was Ryan's kid.
              I don't think she thought it was Ryan's kid, I think she thought Colby was Jake's kid

I remember Marissa and watched actively at that time, but I do not remember the storyline about her taking JR's son away, was he drinking heavily at the time?
              Last edited by JCmojoe81; January 18, 2021, 10:48 AM.
              JC
              SOC Moderator
              soapcentral.com
              Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
                Editing a comment
                She originally threatened to take him away for being around Annie.

Originally posted by JCmojoe81 View Post

I don't think she thought it was Ryan's kid, I think she thought Colby was Jake's kid

I remember Marissa and watched actively at that time, but I do not remember the storyline about her taking JR's son away, was he drinking heavily at the time?
              Yes, he was drinking heavily at that time. The threats regarding Annie were at the end of Jannie when Annie was mentally going off the rails. There was every reason why he shouldn’t have been around his son at that time.

Comment

Marissa legally adopted AJ with JR's blessing when they married, so she was AJ's legal mother. Adam was unstable and dangerous to be around, as shown by the way he murdered Marissa.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X