Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMC cast reunion

Cast members of AMC will be on Strahan & Sara next Monday, Feb 11 - includes Susan Lucci, Walt Willey, Jacob Young, Jill Larson, Cady McLain

will definitely be DVRing this! Can't wait, these are some of my faves
    JC
    Moderator, AMC & OLTL Forum
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

It will be nice to see them all, yet it feels like a punch in the gut at the same time, if that makes sense, lol.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
        Jupiter Jane commented
        Editing a comment
        It does indeed make sense !!!

Strahan & Sara comes on right before GH does so I usually turn on the TV for the last few minutes and they said it today at the end of the show.

I think I will tape it too and watch it later. So wish it were still on.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
        Jupiter Jane commented
        Editing a comment
        I hadn't even heard of the Srahan & Sara show until I read somewhere about this AMC reunion LOL.

• Wild Horses
        Wild Horses commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it is new and it does not seems all that great. I do not turn the TV on until GH but sometimes will put it on a few minutes before so I do not forget what time it is. So I usually catch a few minutes of the end, a waste because AMC should be there.

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a completely stupid show, a fourth hour of GMA. I don't watch anything with Strahan in it.

I miss AMC so much. It will be great seeing some of the cast again.

Comment

Well we can rule out Kelly Ripa as a possible surprise guest...

Comment

Watched this as it airs! It was fun to watch, for someone who's never watched All My Children that is! They should've also brought back Darnell Williams and Debbi Morgan, because Jesse and Angie were just as capital as Erica Kane and were the AMC equivalent of Luke and Laura on GH. What makes this that much more interesting is that (on the East Coast, anyway) All My Children, when it was on, ran during the 1pm hour. Strahan and Sara (that they reunited on) is on during the 1pm hour! How cool is that?!

Comment

I give Cady kudos for agreeing to reenact "poison pancakes". I was so mad when it first aired, I stopped watching for over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay D83 View Post
              I give Cady kudos for agreeing to reenact "poison pancakes". I was so mad when it first aired, I stopped watching for over a year.
              I still watched but that was so silly.

I can't wait to watch this later! I had forgotten it was on
              JC
              soapcentral.com

Comment

After Susan Lucci & Walt Whilley re-enacted their final scene when he told Erica he didn't give a damn what she wanted ... he pulled her back and bent her over for a kiss ... looked up at the audience and said "that's what you wanted wasn't it or words to that effect. That was fun and that was certainly how I wanted it to end - always routed for Erica & Jack.

Comment

I forgot it too need to see it online

Comment

Would love to see AMC and/or OLTL back on the air. Even for 30 minute episodes.

Comment

it was really cute, CM had fun with her "reenacted" death by pancake scene, and WW and SL fell back into character so easily it was like the pair never left the screen.
                      Really enjoyed seeing them all together
                      JC
                      soapcentral.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Horses View Post
                        Strahan & Sara comes on right before GH does so I usually turn on the TV for the last few minutes and they said it today at the end of the show.

I think I will tape it too and watch it later. So wish it were still on.
                        It was originally titled GMA Day. I assume the ratings sucked, so they gave it a new name. It is unwatchable. I know you all hated The Chew, but it was 1000x better than this show. As for the reunion, it was just Lucci, Walt, Jacob Young, Kady M & Opal. Nice to see them, but a bit disappointing. And the irony of this fluffy show being in their time slot was not lost on me.

Comment

I did not know anyone except Susan,,,,I stopped watching it for quite a few years when I went back to work and life got busy.

OMG Opal, I can still picture her, the original Opal. there were so many good actors on AMC!!!!!

Pamcho I actually did not mind The Chew, it certainly had it way over this Strahan & Sara and they had some good things on.

Sara just does not seem like she belongs or is comfortable to me.

Put AMC back!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X