Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan Lucci’s health scare [MERGED]

Susan Lucci reveals she hat heart surgery last fall.
    https://people.com/health/susan-lucc...y-to-be-alive/

Glad she is ok. LOVE the look on her face in the TMZ story, it’s so Erica!! https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/06/susan...gery-blockage/

Comment

Saw it on EW.com. I know this might be blasphemous to some. But I would love for she and Erica to make one appearance on GH at some point before its too late. Doesn't have to be anything long term. Just something to tangle up with either Carly, Nina or Ava. Give us an update on her life and possibly the lives of Jack, Kendall and Bianca

Comment

I just saw of this a few days ago, so glad it was found early and that she is ok. .

And I would LOVE to see her make an appearance on GH!!!!!! There is no one like Erica.

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...cid=spartanntp

Thinking it was the spike heels, it shows them in the article and 72 might be pushing it with those things but she looks absolutely crazy unbelievably beautiful!!!!!!!!

I remember reading an article I saw on her about the pilates she is devoted to so she does stay fit and active. Come to GH Susan....

Comment

I hope Susan is okay. But I loved the way she just took it in stride and didn't miss a bit. I love Susan Lucci! She is such a class act.

Comment

I'm so happy to hear that Susan is okay. And I also would love to see Erica guest star on GH. I miss Erica so much. Erica is in a class by herself! Love her!

Comment

She has to stop wearing heals!
                Glad she's going to be alright. She also had a health scare .

Comment

she always love wearing heals

Comment

She's a trooper for sure, I'm in my 50's and don't even attempt to wear high heels that high anymore, but seriously, at her age, she really needs to be careful because she could have broken something.

Comment

I hope she's okay. Susan Lucci is such a sweet and gracious woman. I love watching the little I can find online of her more recent appearances.

Comment

She looked absolutely gorgeous and -- yes -- Susan Lucci has always been a class act. I'm just so glad that her heart issue was dealt with last fall; the news on Susan Lucci could have been SO much worse than hearing about a minor fall.
                        Moore ideas
                        SOC Moderator
                        Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
                        "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

So glad she is ok. She looks absolutely incredible! Such a class act

Comment

thank god she ok blessing

Comment

Wow, those heels. I’m not sure I could do that!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X