Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 years since the finale!

Today marks the 7th Anniversary is the last ABC episode of All My Children!

5 years since 2013 which I enjoyed but many did not. Where has the time gone??

Comment

I still miss AMC and watch old Zach and Kendall clips on another website. They're still the best couple ever. JMO.

Comment

When 1 PM. Comes around during the week I think about Pine Valley

Comment

• Wild Horses
          Wild Horses commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL yes 1pm,, Pine Valley.

What a sad, sad time for fans of AMC. I still hold a grudge against the mouse network.

Comment

It really was a good soap and I watched it for quite a few years until life got in the way and was not watching when it ended.
          But I can remember my girlfriend and I had babies and after the show which we watched loyally we would confer as to what and who. Always a good story and always a Friday cliffhanger....lol
          I miss AMC...

Comment

Originally posted by Namers View Post
            5 years since 2013 which I enjoyed but many did not. Where has the time gone??
            if some sort of miracle brings back AMC in some way, shape or form, I would watch in an instant. Still miss the characters...
            JC
            Moderator, AMC Forum
            soapcentral.com
            Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

how the years go by fast

Comment

It still makes me sad and I miss it so much.

Comment

Do people actually enjoy shows like the Chew and whatever else filled the time-slot for AMC and OLTL?

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
                    What a sad, sad time for fans of AMC. I still hold a grudge against the mouse network.
                    I still hold a grudge too....they took away 2 iconic soaps for NO reason at all and the soaps that are left are horrible!!!! I'm still boycotting the alphabet channel and always will!! JMHO

Comment

Took away AMC but still held the rights for it and wont give it up.
                      You dont want a show anymore sell the rights

Comment

I still have a grudge against ABC as well. I have yet to watch that channel since AMC was cancelled. Its become a habit now to never watch ABC.

Comment

Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
                          I still have a grudge against ABC as well. I have yet to watch that channel since AMC was cancelled. Its become a habit now to never watch ABC.
                          I haven't watch the mouse channel since OLTL's final broadcast and I never will!!!! I liked the reboots online but, the mouse channel destroyed them too....

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X