Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Understood the Appeal of Jeremy

Am I the only one who never got the appeal of this character? He was without a doubt IMO,Erica’s worst love interest. But he just kept hanging around for other stories for years... they even brought him on Loving before they finally killed him off!… I never got his appeal! I can’t be alone in feeling this!

He was handsome and he, Erica, and Natalie had that wonderful love triangle going. The problem was that while Jeremy and Nat had so much chemistry, sparks would fly when they were on screen together, there was never any chemistry between Jeremy and Erica. Sometimes, two actors don't have whatever quality it is between them. The cat fights between Erica and Natalie in those days, though? Priceless!

Comment

A sometimes interesting character, appealing to the eyes of many viewers. I seem to recall he had an accent....was it French or am I imagining things? The only really exciting thing that happened was when Erica decided to break Jeremy out of prison.

For a boring time with Erica, I was moved to sleeping when she was with Mike Roy!

Comment

Really? I liked Jeremy. *shrugs*

Comment

I did like Jeremy, but Jackson was Erica's true love for life.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X