Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erica Kane mention on General Hospital!

Today on GH, the character of Maxie was on the phone arguing with a person regarding the advertising for the magazine she works for. At the end of the call, Maxie said to the caller that she's not afraid of Erica Kane!

it was wonderful! Could the one and only Susan Lucci make an appearance on General Hospital?

I would love to see Susan Lucci/Erica Kane on General Hospital.

Comment

I caught that. Who is Erica going to know in Port Chuckles except maybe Anna.

Comment

Erica might know Lucy Coe from her days as a cosmetics company executive. Erica "Enchantment" was probably a competitor of Lucy's "Deception".

Comment

Erica might show up at the Nurses Ball. That would be fun.

Comment

Yeah it was awesome!!! Maxie mentioned it a second time too! This time with Nina! I wonder if they will bring Erica on for an episode!

Comment

IMO, I highly doubt they'll actually bring her on GH.....their fans hate ANY new people. They're just using her name to attract viewers. JMO

Comment

• O_Snap!
                O_Snap! commented
                Editing a comment
                I find some in the GH fanbase to be irrationally nasty about that. I watched all the ABC soaps from Ryan's Hope and Loving straight through GH. I love when they bring on characters from other shows.

• MistahMan
                MistahMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Wholeheartedly agree with 0_snap. ABC used to be like the Marvel Universe of soap operas. All shows co-existing and referencing one another. I use to love when characters crossed over. I think it would create a viewership boost if they did more of that from time to time.

Originally posted by JNLrafamily View Post
              IMO, I highly doubt they'll actually bring her on GH.....their fans hate ANY new people. They're just using her name to attract viewers. JMO
              It was just be one day, though, a cameo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginuwine View Post
                I would love to see Susan Lucci/Erica Kane on General Hospital.
                This please!!! I would love that
                JC
                Moderator, AMC Forum
                soapcentral.com
                Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I would take an episode of Erica Kane anyday.

Comment

ICAM ...put on Erica and the ratings might knock B/B off the No. 2 position for a while.

Comment

I would love to see Erica (SL), Nina (MS) and Maxie (KS) together. I think those three would have mad chemistry together. I would smile from ear to ear. ♥

Comment

Didn't Elizabeth Hendrickson play Maggie, lover of Erica's daughter Bianca Montgomery, on AMC? Perhaps Elizabeth Hendrickson is reprising that character on GH now...and they are going to use Erica to re-introduce Maggie...

Comment

It'd be nice for Susan Lucci to do a GH cameo. Anna would be the only character currently onscreen she'd know. Even if she doesn't, it was nice to hear the name dropped to keep a smidgen of Pine Valley alive.

Comment

Erica is supposed to be a household name as a former supermodel, actress, and cosmetics mogul, so if she was brought on to GH, she would already be known to the other characters in whatever storyline was written for her to appear in.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X