Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erica Kane mention on General Hospital!

Today on GH, the character of Maxie was on the phone arguing with a person regarding the advertising for the magazine she works for. At the end of the call, Maxie said to the caller that she's not afraid of Erica Kane!

it was wonderful! Could the one and only Susan Lucci make an appearance on General Hospital?

I would love to see Susan Lucci/Erica Kane on General Hospital.

Comment

I caught that. Who is Erica going to know in Port Chuckles except maybe Anna.

Comment

Erica might know Lucy Coe from her days as a cosmetics company executive. Erica "Enchantment" was probably a competitor of Lucy's "Deception".

Comment

Erica might show up at the Nurses Ball. That would be fun.

Comment

Yeah it was awesome!!! Maxie mentioned it a second time too! This time with Nina! I wonder if they will bring Erica on for an episode!

Comment

IMO, I highly doubt they'll actually bring her on GH.....their fans hate ANY new people. They're just using her name to attract viewers. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by JNLrafamily View Post
                IMO, I highly doubt they'll actually bring her on GH.....their fans hate ANY new people. They're just using her name to attract viewers. JMO
                It was just be one day, though, a cameo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginuwine View Post
                  I would love to see Susan Lucci/Erica Kane on General Hospital.
                  This please!!! I would love that
                  JC
                  Moderator, AMC Forum
                  soapcentral.com
                  Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I would take an episode of Erica Kane anyday.

Comment

ICAM ...put on Erica and the ratings might knock B/B off the No. 2 position for a while.

Comment

I would love to see Erica (SL), Nina (MS) and Maxie (KS) together. I think those three would have mad chemistry together. I would smile from ear to ear. ♥

Comment

Didn't Elizabeth Hendrickson play Maggie, lover of Erica's daughter Bianca Montgomery, on AMC? Perhaps Elizabeth Hendrickson is reprising that character on GH now...and they are going to use Erica to re-introduce Maggie...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X