Thread: tnt APB

Blog Entries

tnt APB

is anyone watching this with troy dunn I love his work.. this weeks was good agirl in a car crash 20 years ago she was looking for the couple that pulled them from the burning car .,
    You are not logged in. Please log in for reply options.

Blog Entries
    Yes, when I noticed his new show was about to begin, I set up my DVR to record it, because I love to cry my eyes out…LOL! Love Troy Dunn. Last show with the girl who was pulled from a burning car was so tragic, but ended well for her. I hope she connects with the man and wife who saved her, because she is truly reaching out for a connection with "parental" types. The young woman who was searching for her sister was a real tear-jerker, too. Oh good, more crying. I was glad to see the mom decided to be a part of it. Two happy ending…sniff.

Blog Entries
    yeah I love troy did you watcht he locater he had on before, I liked that too, this one was good and that poor girl blamed her self it was so nice when the guy said he was a manchic and those cars should have been recalled, and then when he told her hun that isn't true when that blow out happened there was no way to get control it didn't matter if she braked or not, I think this will help that girl move on , im a fan of shows like these..

Blog Entries
    Yes, I did try to faithfully watch The Locator. Tear jerkers, eh? I have to watch his shows after everyone else goes to bed, because I don't like to be seen crying my eyes out over a TV show!

Blog Entries
    oh I loved that show but it did make you cry ..lol I love this one too , I have to remind my self its on fri nights..lol I was watching a clip about the blind man that got to keep his old seeing eye dog im srying and mom said that's sweet .. the dog saved his life how sweet

Blog Entries
    wow the two cases was one this was a good one I loved it and that poor oldest brother always blaming himself he was only a kid too.

Blog Entries
    Could you believe how many kids that jewel of a mom had?! For someone who had no business having kids, she sure had a lot of them! She was a real piece of work.

Blog Entries
    omg I was trying to watch and my aunt was here talking finally she got interested in it and shut up.lol I think she isn't even a human being how can you treat your kids like that, and the girls didn't even know about the boys or vice versa she must have had the girls first and then left them and started a whole new bunch , and did you hear the girls when they said they met family and all they wanted was money so there must have been more ,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWillTalking View Post
    Could you believe how many kids that jewel of a mom had?! For someone who had no business having kids, she sure had a lot of them! She was a real piece of work.
    that mom did you watch this week when the lady would bring men home and have them sleep with her little kids, what is this world coming too, and i think troy could have strangled her on the phone when she couldn't even tell what months the kids were born in she was one hell of a mom .