Thread: Night Shift Question

Night Shift Question

I just finished watching the first season of GH: Night Shift. What's up with that bizarre cliffhanger? Did it carry over into the regular show? Or is it just dropped? It's clearly not going to be picked up in season two, months later, since the parent show won't allow time to freeze between seasons like so many other prime time shows.
    You are not logged in. Please log in for reply options.

Blog Entries
    There were 2 seasons of GH: Night Shift...

I loved Season One... but I forgot what the cliff hanger was...

I LOOOOOOOOVED that writer and wish THAT was the writer they could get back... That writer truly honored GH's history without it seeming so gimmicky (ie-renaming restaurants, throwing in vets here and there for week long stints, etc...)

The season one cliffhanger had Robin walking back into the hospital after Jason left. Patrick pulled Robin away from the gurney, telling her she couldn't help because she was too emotionally involved. The Robin looked at the gurney, and it was Robin herself on it. Everything prior to that moment was clearly not a dream, because it wrapped up the season's storylines.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah... I remember that...

It was wierd... because all though it was GH, PC, and the same characters.... it was a different life....

I wonder how many people remember that was when Spinelli lost his virginity?? hahahah To what's her name??? Nadene??? (It was her cousin though)

Well, on the show it was Jolene, but I don't know who else she may have been on other shows....

The Scrubs plot, at least, seems to have carried over. It's where Robin became obsessed with having a baby, they broke up, and Patrick began seeing Leyla.

I did think Spinelli losing his virginity was weird, because I thought he was obsessed with Georgie at that time period.

What year or years was Night Shift on?

Blog Entries
    yeah... it was pretty weird but I liked it....

Quote Originally Posted by Brenson4ever View Post
    What year or years was Night Shift on?
    Summer-Fall 2007 and 2008.

Ok. So basically simultaneously going on with what Soapnet is playing right now.