Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: where are they now?

Blog Entries
    Mark Pinter divorced Collen Zink Pinter just recently.
    Jensen is married to the prez. of Paradigm Talent Agency and retired from acting; she is raising kids
    Robin Christopher left GH a few years ago and I believe she returned for a stint.
    Grayson McCouch 's left the screen after ATWT was over. He is trying to get a reality webseries started up about his time as a farmer.

Paul Michael Valley is quietly teaching in upstate New York in theatre dept.
    You are not logged in. Please log in for reply options.

Blog Entries
    oh. what about kim rhodes and joseph barbara? remember them?

I saw Kim Rhodes just recently on a couple of episodes of Supernatural. She has a not-so-recurring role as a sheriff who is being set up as Bobby's love interest... just as soon as he realizes she's interested. She's been in at least three episodes, starting with an episode where her son comes back from the dead.

I haven't seen Joseph Barbara in years, but he seems to be doing voice over work on video games. Last entry was 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Somebody told me she used o play a character named Sara on another soap. I have no idea if it was OLTL. It's also possible the person who told me had her confused with somebody else.
    Jensen originated the role of Sarah Gordon on OLTL. She was "killed off," and Jensen went on to AW. Sara came back a few years later, played by Grace Phillips, only to be killed off again, this time on-screen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katya2032 View Post
    I saw Kim Rhodes just recently on a couple of episodes of Supernatural. She has a not-so-recurring role as a sheriff who is being set up as Bobby's love interest... just as soon as he realizes she's interested. She's been in at least three episodes, starting with an episode where her son comes back from the dead.

I haven't seen Joseph Barbara in years, but he seems to be doing voice over work on video games. Last entry was 2009.
    oh. well. how bout robert keller kelly? last time i saw him on soaps...he was the last stavros to date on gh. done anything on prime time tv since gh? maybe a soap comeback?

Jensen originated the role of Sarah Gordon on OLTL. She was "killed off," and Jensen went on to AW. Sara came back a few years later, played by Grace Phillips, only to be killed off again, this time on-screen.
    Thank you for the info.

Blog Entries
    imdb doesn't help on robert keller kelly

Robert Kelker Kelly, from the last "Where are they now" article I read on him, retired from acting (at least for now) and is working as a flight instructor.

Blog Entries
    Robert Kelker Kelly, from the last "Where are they now" article I read on him, retired from acting (at least for now) and is working as a flight instructor.
    why did he retire? flying planes is dangerous lol

Do you have any idea what happened to the actors who played Alice and Steven Frame? Can't remember her name; his was George Rhineholt. Would love to know how they are, and what they're up to. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce37 View Post
    Do you have any idea what happened to the actors who played Alice and Steven Frame? Can't remember her name; his was George Rhineholt. Would love to know how they are, and what they're up to. Thanks!
    you have to have foot in the entertainment door to know that too or answers to my RKK and other AW questions. you need connections. not false insiders or false information. you need people you can trust. not shady dudes. you need truth and honesty

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce37 View Post
    The actress who played the original Alice died a while back. The last I heard the original Steve was still alive. I don't think he is still acting.

Lindsay played Amanda's daughter Ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Babytess666 View Post
    There were 3 actresses who played Amanda Cory Fowler.

Laura Moss who played her from 1996 to 1998 has had minor roles......but is mostly doing broadway work.
    Her Last Film was Called "Recreator" and that was sci-fi and released early this year.
    She is 37 and Lives In North Carolina.

Christina Tucci who played her from 1993 to 1995....is doing Voiceover Work.
    She still does movies...but nothing major since 2007 and that was just a few episodes of boston legal.
    She's 44 and The Younger Sister of Stanley Tucci.
    Sadly she has a son with Autism.....So she's been taking off from making movies to raise him.
    She lives in Katonah,New York and is married to a actor named Vincent Angell.

Sandra Ferguson is who played Amanda from 1987 to 1993.
    She's been married twice.
    She's actually still working and Completed A Soap Webseries Not Too Long Ago.
    Her Last Big Role Was A Felicia Jones Recast For GH Back in 2005.
    She does Media Consulting and Even Hosts A Radio Show.
    She is 44 and Lives In Philadelphia.
    She was also Brooke on B and B when Katherine Kelly Lang went on maternity leave in 1997.

According to Wikipedia Rober Kelker-Kelly is a Flight Instructor at Spirit of St. Louis Airport and Creve Coeur Airport in Missouri
    Last edited by CanadianIdol; 01-24-2012 at 10:22 PM.

My favorites from AW were Sally and Caitlin played by Mary Page Keller and Thomas Ian Griffith. They were married in real life probably about 20+ years ago and are raising a couple boys together. Mary Page still acts now and then in different things (the last thing I saw her in was NCIS) Thomas Ian has made many martial art movies. I thought they were the most beautiful couple on the show and off!! She is still beautiful!! Jensen Buchanan & Paul Michael Valley were my second favorite couple to come from that show and it sadden me to know end when they both quit the ATWT many years ago but that was the last time I saw him...I miss his beautiful face!!!

I believe Paul Michael Valley was on GL for several episodes in 2008.

Right now i'm in india
    it was very awesome place ..
    I loved it

Amy Carlson, who played Josie (Sharlene's daughter) on AW, is a regular on the CBS prime-time series "Blue Bloods". She plays Linda Reagan, Danny's wife. She was also in the short-lived series "Law & Order: Trial by Jury" a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GL / GH Fan View Post
    I think Jensen was the third Vicki / Marley, after Anne Heche.
    I have no idea.

Blog Entries
    Yes, Jensen Buchanan was the third Marley/Vicky. Ellen Wheeler was the first, then Anne Heche, then Jensen (with Ellen playing Marley again towards the end of the run).

How do you guys remember these kinds of things?

Quote Originally Posted by axl-lover View Post
    Jensen is a beautiful woman and I hope she is still acting. I would love to see her on a another show. Any show, LOL.
    I miss beautiful Jensen on TV. Last I heard, she is married to the head of a top talent agency. Don't know if she's still acting, or if she ever utilizes her beautiful singing voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxie View Post
    I miss beautiful Jensen on TV. Last I heard, she is married to the head of a top talent agency. Don't know if she's still acting, or if she ever utilizes her beautiful singing voice.
    I LOVED Jensen Buchanan. I followed her to ATWT and GH so she's responsible for me getting into both shows. I too miss her on TV!

Where is Jensen Buchanan at now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff96 View Post
    How do you guys remember these kinds of things?

LOL, I'm really not sure Jeff!

Blog Entries
    Where is Jensen Buchanan at now?
    --------------I read quite a while back that she retired from acting, had remarried and lives in LA. This may not still be true, though-lol. I thought she was simply incredible as Vicky/Marly/ and also so very beautiful.

Does anyone know anything about Lisa Peluso (Lila)? I can't believe she didn't get a long-term role on another soap. I really enjoyed what I saw of Cass and Lila, they were great!

Last I saw of her she was on the Internet soap Gotham. You can still watch episodes online. Martha Byrne from ATWT did it and she used lots of soap vets

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip209 View Post
    --------------I read quite a while back that she retired from acting, had remarried and lives in LA. This may not still be true, though-lol. I thought she was simply incredible as Vicky/Marly/ and also so very beautiful.
    I think all of the characters on this show have retired from acting.

Quote Originally Posted by July Baby View Post
    Amy Carlson, who played Josie (Sharlene's daughter) on AW, is a regular on the CBS prime-time series "Blue Bloods". She plays Linda Reagan, Danny's wife. She was also in the short-lived series "Law & Order: Trial by Jury" a few years ago.
    She looks great. I have always liked her.

Paul Michael Valley is a singer isn't he. I know he did a broadway show this year.

Quote Originally Posted by midwestdj View Post
    LOL, I'm really not sure Jeff!
    There no way I can remember these kind of things.

I never knew Amy Carlson was on a series of Law and Order: "Trail by Jury" and I think it was more than a few years ago.

Mark Pinter is going to be on YR as another Politician. I just watched Young Adult and Richard Bekins, Jamie was the father. He was looking good.

Blog Entries
    I never knew Amy Carlson was on a series of Law and Order: "Trail by Jury" and I think it was more than a few years ago.
    She was awesome on that L&O.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast