To fix this problem, there are two different steps that you will want to take. Your files may be named slightly differently.
1. Please visit the message board at http://boards.soapcentral.com/index.php
2. At the top right-hand corner of the page is a section for you to log in with your Username and Password. Before clicking the Log in button, please check the box marked Remember Me. Doing so will make sure that your log in information is stored your computer's memory and you should have no problems with being logged out. This information will remain in your computer's memory until you log out using the Log Out option on the site.
If the first step appears to be working for you, then you may not have to (or want to) tackle this second step. However, if you find that following the First Step does not work for you, please follow the steps below. After doing so, when you return to the message boards, YOU MUST once again complete the First Step of this process. It will ensure that your username is not forgotten.
1. In Internet Explorer, select TOOLS from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
2. Under the TOOLS, select the "Internet Options" selection.
** If you are using AOL **
AOL users may want to use Internet Explorer as their web browser. It will greatly improve the speed and quality of your Internet surfing.
Click your START button
Go into CONTROL PANELS and select INTERNET or INTERNET OPTIONS (This name varies depending upon your version of WIndows)
3. Under the GENERAL tab, look for the section called "Temporary Internet Files." In that section, click on the "Delete Files" button. If a box comes up to prompt you to confirm your selection, please select YES. This option gets rid of all of the web page files that have been stored by Internet Explorer during your web visits. You will NOT lose any of your personal information. The files that are being deleted are images, web page and other information from various web sites that you've visited. Storing these files makes web surfing a little faster. Don't worry: They will start to accumulate again on your next visits.
4. After the deletion is done -- and it could take several moments -- click the "Settings" button to the right of the "Delete Files" button.
5. A menu will appear. Please select "Every Visit To The Page" option under the Check For Newer Versions of Store Page area.
6. Click OK
7. Click OK again
8. Close all of your Internet Explorer windows and, if you'd like, shut down and restart your computer.
The problem should resolve itself upon your next visit to the soapcentral.com web site.