yrgl

Adam will return on young and the restless in the summer 2014

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Just pretend that Billy took a shortcut home that only he knew about, so he wouldn't be spotted.The soaps do things other genres could never get away with, but still, why can't things be realistic?! Earlier I was trying to think through how it was possible that Billy got home and I had to think that the crash site's proximity to the house--because of Dee's school played a part. But I have now read Bubbie Bonnie's blog for Tuesday's US epi and things are clarified.but that was more to solidify the character Chelsea then the return of Adam. Adam was a polarizing character and he became popular, somewhat like the Drucillia character. I think will see if the viewers outrage dissipates; they're probably already in a quandary because the reaction isn't what they perceived. They tried to set Billy up as the Anti-Hero and Adam as the Monster and well it's somewhat blew up in their face due to their shabby stunt work and self righteous dialogue given to the Billy/Chloe characters. And if Adam does make an appearance, I fear he will be a water down version from the Adam I know I come to love. Because their can only be one outcast in the family and Dylan's taken on that role so Adam will just be another minion child of Victor Newman.

KISS 40th anniversary tour 2013

Kiss set list Orlando Florida Friday August 16, 2013

1. Psycho Circus
2. Walls Of Sound
3. Let Me Go, Rock and Roll
4. Strutter
5. The Devil Is Me
6. Hell or Hallelujah
7. War Machine
8 . Heavenīs On Fire
9. Deuce
10. Dr. Love
11. Take Me Down Below
12. Shock Me / 2,000 Man
13. God Of Thunder
14. Lick It Up
15. Parasite
16. Love Gun
17. Rock And Roll All Nite
ENCORE
18. Rock Bottom
19. Detroit Rock City
20. 100,000 Years
21. I Still Love You
22. Black Diamond
23. God Gave You Rock 'N' Roll II

Submit "Adam will return on young and the restless in the summer 2014" to Digg Submit "Adam will return on young and the restless in the summer 2014" to del.icio.us Submit "Adam will return on young and the restless in the summer 2014" to StumbleUpon Submit "Adam will return on young and the restless in the summer 2014" to Google

Updated 02-06-2014 at 03:32 PM by yrgl

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments