yrgl

Phyllis Future With Y&R

Rate this Entry
Phyllis is a good mother to her kids I am going to miss her on the show and I hope she come back soon I hope that they don,t kill her of because than they can leave the door open for a recast or Ms to coming back in the furter. The story between her and Nick was the spice that got Y&R rolling. It was HOT. Loved her so much back then but I think my favorite Phyllis storyline Phyllis was something special and I enjoyed the back and forth banter and viping between the two. She was a bit of trump card for Phyllis but nonetheless the bond I later saw between those two was just as powerful.& Phyllis changed the test results of HER CHILD to make it appear that Danny was his father. True, Danny and Christine were affected by her deed, but it was her child and he was a baby at the time. He didn't realize what was happening. Sharon, on the other hand, has tampered with the DNA results of ANOTHER WOMAN'S CHILD purely for selfish reasons. Summer is eighteen years old, an adult who is able to process and understand everything that is going on. Her world has been turned upside down, not to mention that Jack, Nick, Noah, Kyle,Traci, Ashley, Victoria, Nikki, and Victor. So many people have been hurt because of Sharon's decision. I believe that Phyllis was justified in everything that she said to Sharon. How would she have felt if it had been her daughter? Phyllis' mistake was in confronting Sharon instead of telling Nick and Jack. But unfortunately, it's how they chose to write this pitiful story.
It's a shame that Sharon wasn't carted off to Fairview.

KISS

SET LIST 2013

1. Detroit Rock City
2. Deuce
3. Strutter 2013
4. Heaven's On Fire
5. Lick It Up
6. Hell Or Hallelujah
7. Long Way Down
8. I Want You
9. 2,000 Man
10. God of Thunder
11. 100,000 Years
12. Black Diamond
13. The Devil Is Me
14. Take Me Down Below
15. Psycho Circus
16. God Give You Rock 'N' Roll II
17. Rock Bottom
18. Rock and Roll All Nite
Encore
19. Parasite
20. Mr. Speed
21. Forever
22. I Still Love You
23. Shut It Out Loud
Kiss Set List 2

1. Psycho Circus
2. Long Way Down
3. Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
4. I Love It Loud
5. Hell or Hallelujah
6. War Machine
Gene breathes fire
7. Heaven's on Fire
8. Deuce
9. Strutter 2013
10. Parasite
11. The Devil Is Me
12. 2,000 Man
13. Outta This World
Guitar and Drum Solos
Tommy Thayer & Eric Singer
Bass Solo
Gene spits blood and flies
14. God of Thunder
15. Lick It Up
16. Wall of Sound
Paul flies over crowd to the B-stage
17. Black Diamond
18. Detroit Rock City
19. Take Me Down
20. Last Chance
Encore
Rock and Roll All Nite
God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II

Submit "Phyllis Future With Y&R" to Digg Submit "Phyllis Future With Y&R" to del.icio.us Submit "Phyllis Future With Y&R" to StumbleUpon Submit "Phyllis Future With Y&R" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments