47 Reasons To Watch DAYS! [47-11]
by, 11-03-2012 at 06:29 PM (5000 Views)
Can you beleive it? DAYS is turning 47! We swear, they don't look a day over 29!
To celebrate the occasion, Tony and I are presenting our list of 47 Reasons To Watch DAYS! That's one great reason for each year of DAYS!
Here we go:
47. Because Sami Brady has a real job, and we actually see her working!
46. To see how long Jack or Stefano will really stay “dead” this time.
45. Hearing Victor say, "Ki-dee-AH-keys," and his snappy one-liners, and his super-sweet, gush-worthy love for Maggie, anything else the fabulous John Aniston does
44. Because you can always count on a safe house for great decorating ideas! Violet/black color scheme with castle chic architecture, anyone?
43. For the fashion plate that is Kate Roberts DiMera. We know we couldn’t pull off those looks, but we’re so glad that she does!
42. Because with Jennifer back in Alice’s house, we get to see the Horton living room so much more!
41. To see just how trained in self-defense John Black really is. By our calculations, his professional competition is now Kate, Sami, and Kristen. Yikes, Johnny Boy!
40. For the Rafe and Gabi scenes. Their sibling chemistry is undeniably enjoyable. (We were surprised too!)
39. To see if we ever learn who the heck Cameron’s father is.
38. Because Abigail can totally go crazy again. And you need to be around to cheer her on! Err… intervene on her behalf. Yup, that’s what we meant.
37. Because you’re dying to see how old J.J. Deveraux and Joey Johnson will be if and when they finally show on-screen again.
36. Because after all this time, we still can't figure out where Salem, U.S.A. is located! But, by process of elimination, we’ve ruled out California and New York.
35. To see if Lucas will ever land the girl.
34. To see just when pint-sized detectives Theo and Ciara will take over. We know who the real brains of the Salem PD are.
33. To see how long Daniel can actually go without being involved in a mystery child storyline. We’re putting the over/under at 5 episodes.
32. Because you have that friend, mom, or sister who's always down to gossip about what's happening in Salem - and fathers, husbands, boyfriends, or other assorted male friends who pretend not to watch, but could easily list all of main characters, who they're married to, and who they're sleeping with .
31. Hope's eyebrow!
30. The tremendously comfortable looking furniture at Common Grounds! Admit it; you want one of those red chairs.
29. To see if Chad and Abe finally get around to co-authoring that “Surviving the DiMera Family” handbook.
28. For proof that it is ok to have a drink in your hand at all times. WAIT! We needed proof? Damn.
27. To see if there's any storyline that Arianne Zucker can’t sell. (“Adventures at Nicole’s Basket Weaving Classes”, “Nicole Reads Desk Assembly Directions”… Nope, can’t think of one she couldn’t rock.)
26. Because when Johnny DiMera decides that he wants to be mayor of Salem, we’re all voting for him. This is a done deal.
25. Because Marlena and Will’s relationship is the sweetest thing this side of double-fudge brownies.
24. Because you’re still waiting for that scene explaining just where Roman and Allie always escape to. We bet they hang out with Stephanie and Celeste at the Java Cafe.
23. Because Kayla is finally out from behind the bar and back at the hospital, as Chief of Staff, with an office, and making powerful decisions thankyouverymuch!
22. Do you really want to make Maxine mad by not watching her show?
21. To root for Nicole to FINALLY be the first choice. (Did we mention that Eric Brady is on his way back to town?)
20. Because you can’t wait to see the poor schmuck who thinks he can date a SORASed Sydney. And we thought E.J. was protective of Sami….
19. Because you never know what you’ll learn by standing under one of those archways in the Town Square.
18. Because Justin is the go-to lawyer these days and we couldn’t be happier!
17. To hear Stefano roll his R's.
16. To watch Maggie and Adrienne try to wrangle a bunch of hot-headed Kiriakis men. We can’t think of anyone more up for the job, and we’re a little jealous of them!
15. So see who scolds Sami next! Warning! This line is longer than the Salem DMV.
14. Because with Kristen back in Salem, Marlena might actually miss Stefano!
13. The ridiculously endearing father/son chemistry between Eric Martsolf and Drake Hogestyn.
12. To remind yourself that it really does pay off to be nice to the geek. You never know when he’ll blackmail someone into not testifying against you.
11. Did we mention that “geek” has never been dreamier? Do we really need to?
Check out the Top 10 here!
You can also follow us on Twitter - @LaurisaDays and @Tony_S_DAYS.