47 Reasons To Watch DAYS! [The Top Ten]
by, 11-02-2012 at 06:58 PM (2436 Views)
Each year your faithful DAYS Two Scoopers celebrate the show’s anniversary by asking, “Why exactly do we keep watching DAYS?” Well, we came up with a pretty hefty list this year, but we narrowed it down to 47 reasons. That’s one reason for each year the show’s been on the air!
Below are our top ten, but for the first 37 reasons, click here! As always, be sure to leave your reasons for watching DAYS in the comments section. Cheers!
10. You promised Caroline you’d look after the pub for her.
9. Last year’s Horton Family Christmas tree celebration was expanded to include a grand tree in Horton Town Square and this year’s holidays are just around the corner! Alice would be thrilled!
8. Justin and Adrienne pretty much put the “super” in supercouple.
7. To so see if this Brady/Kiriakis pairing have a better go at living “happily ever after”.
6. Doug and Julie can show up at any time and dazzle us with a song and a smile. Besides, do you really want to get on Julie’s bad side if she shows up and you’re not there?
5. To hear John Black proclaim, “That’s a fact!”
4. With a musical “Hello, my darling girl,” Maggie can make even the biggest of problems go away!
3. Love them or hate them, the chemistry between James Scott and Alison Sweeney makes sure Ejami is never boring.
2. Because Eileen Davidson showed up a few weeks ago with a bag of awesome on her shoulder. And, she’s been giving out free samples ever since.
1. Because no matter how frustrated you can be at DAYS sometimes, you still break out into a warm smile when you hear the ageless MacDonald Carey proclaim, “Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days our lives.”
Return to Part 1 (47-11): http://boards.soapcentral.com/entry....-DAYS%21-47-11