B&Bstef

I don't understand steffi's daddy issues.

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=Simi;16311370]I think Steffy felt like the workplace was the only place she could have time with her Dad without Hope always being in the middle of it.
Believe it or not even a grownup Child still likes alone one-on-one time with a parent. It seemed like to Steffy that she couldn't even have
time with her Dad at work without Hope being there hogging Ridge's attention.[/QUOTE]

Great, but that doesn't mean she gets a free pass for launching a two year hissy fit. Take that crap to the playground. It's not like Ridge had lunch everyday with Hope and didn't invite her. The whole thing was dumb and why Steffy comes off as even less mature than Hope. They may be dressing her older now, but she's still the same old entitled brat. That's how all this Liam stuff started. Steffy's childish mind just said "if you steal my daddy, I'll steal your boyfriend...na na"

Submit "I don't understand steffi's daddy issues." to Digg Submit "I don't understand steffi's daddy issues." to del.icio.us Submit "I don't understand steffi's daddy issues." to StumbleUpon Submit "I don't understand steffi's daddy issues." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments