46 Reasons To Watch DAYS! [The Top Ten]
by, 11-05-2011 at 11:38 PM (5700 Views)
Each year your faithful DAYS Two Scoopers celebrate the show’s anniversary by asking, “Why exactly do we keep watching DAYS?” Aside from the fact that we simply love the show (probably a little too much, at times), we annually come up with other reasons, too. And what’s better than last year’s 45 Reasons to Watch DAYS? Simple! This year’s 46 Reason to Watch DAYS! Below are the top ten reasons, but be sure to jump over to Laurisa’s blog for the first 36!
Please enjoy an anniversary drink while you scroll through our reasons to “heart” life in Salem, but be sure to add your reasons in the comment section!
10. I think we can all agree, Johnny DiMera is the most “with it” Salemite. He’s cute, cuddly, and has a better grip on reality than most of his family. Alas, if only he could teach his parents how to act like grown-ups, too.
9. Don’t lie, folks, you want to hang out in the fabulous new Horton Town Square, too!
8. You want to be there when Justin and Adrienne finally have an on-screen wedding reception! And because you love Wally Kurth and Judi Evans as much as we do. Well, almost as much as we do.
7. Even though they’ve been DAYS staples for years, Abe and Lexie are finally back on the front burner again.
6. Sami finally landed a job, and that’s a good sign for the entire economy.
5. For the first time in several years we can finally hear John Black proclaim, “That’s a fact,” again!
4. With her matriarchal advice, Maggie makes everyone feel a little bit better. Who doesn’t end up seeing the sunnier side of things after tea and baked goods with Big Red and one of her famous bear hugs?
3. Because, even in death, Alice Horton is still the heart and soul of Salem. And she’s still smack-dab in the middle of major storylines. Not too shabby!
2. Nearly 30 years later, Bo and Hope are still Bo and Hope!
1. Because no matter how furstrated you can be at DAYS sometimes, you still break out into a warm smile when you hear the ageless MacDonald Carey proclaim, “Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days our lives.”
And there you have it – 46 Reasons to Watch (or keep watching) DAYS! Thanks for reading! And don’t forget to add your reasons to watch below in the comments section. Also don’t forget to check out this week’s Two Scoops!