am78

'You Are Victor. You are Todd." And I don't believe any of it. episode 8/17

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by am78 View Post
So Irene tells the Todds "You are my beloved son Victor" as she looks at TSJ/Todd, then "You are Todd." as she looks at RH.
I still don't believe any of it. It really doesn't have anything to with who I prefer. Things are never this easy on soaps. There as to be more. I think the truth is Irene had real Todd's face changed to look like Walker so Mitch wouldn't kill him. Just like she said. But there is something more she's not saying.

There's so much one could speculate: maybe Todd tricked her into thinking he was Victor before the surgery. Irene sent Todd back to his own life. The whole time she thought he was Victor. Baker kept asking the man with the scar 'where is it?"
Maybe Irene changed someone's face to look like Walker because Mitch had something they wanted. Maybe this..maybe that... who knows. I still don't think the man with the scar is behaving like Todd of the 90's. TSJ/Todd is behaving more like the Todd of the 90's.

Plus, I just saw a promo that appears to show RH/Todd aiming a gun at TSJ/Todd. The anouncer says something like 'he has his life back and wants revenge now.' Todd would never kill anyone. If he kills someone in cold blood, then how he is redeemable? Why should anyone cheer for a murderer? Maybe he really is a sociopath.

I'll go on record here: I do not believe RH is portraying Todd. I think TSJ/Todd is the real Todd and will have his old face (RH's face) restored before TSJ's last airdate.

I think RH/Victor will shoot his twin. Maybe he shoots TSJ/Todd in the face and thats why he has to have plastic surgery. Or maybe everyone think he's dead, and he later returns after OLTL has gone to the internet. TSJ/Todd reveals himself as the real Todd, backed up with evidence he gathered since his false death.

Submit "'You Are Victor. You are Todd." And I don't believe any of it. episode 8/17" to Digg Submit "'You Are Victor. You are Todd." And I don't believe any of it. episode 8/17" to del.icio.us Submit "'You Are Victor. You are Todd." And I don't believe any of it. episode 8/17" to StumbleUpon Submit "'You Are Victor. You are Todd." And I don't believe any of it. episode 8/17" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments