45 Reasons to Watch Days (Part 1)
by, 11-06-2010 at 08:19 PM (6526 Views)
45. Hearing Victor say, “Ki-dee-AH-keys”…and his snappy one-liners…and his gush-worthy crush on Maggie…and, oh heck! Pretty much everything the fabulous John Aniston does.
44. Figuring out who’s related to whom always keeps you on your toes….and when you’ve got it figured out, you can help explain some things to Sydney.
43. To see who’s going to turn out to be a DiMera next! (Those characters may see Lexie for their welcome packet and voucher for therapy.)
42. Three Words: Alice. Horton’s. Doughnuts. Okay, a fourth word – “Yummy!”
41. Because anytime you see a child, or an airplane, or someone becomes pregnant, you know something juicy is going to happen!
40. To see if there’s ever an ailment that Dr. Jonas: Super Doc can’t cure. We bet he can even cure kooties!
39. Because you can't resist the cuteness factor of Johnny, Theo, Ciara, and the rest of the DAYS kids!
38. Because Will is almost old enough for Nicole to date him!
37. Because it’s important to know what hair and make-up trends are appropriate when one is going to the gym or lying in a coma.
36. Because you still can’t figure out where Salem, U.S.A. is located based on its bizarre weather patterns and close proximity to nearly everywhere from Chicago to tropical islands!
35. Because Doug and Julie might show up at any moment, fresh from some marvelous trip around the world!
34. To see if Rafe ever reveals his famous tamales recipe.
33. Because, no matter how long a character has been on the show, they can always have a "mysterious past" that we never knew about.
32. Because you have that friend, mom, or sister who’s always down to gossip about what’s happening in Salem…and fathers, husbands, boyfriends, or other assorted male friends who pretend “not to watch,” but could easily list all of main characters, who they’re married to, and who they’re sleeping with.
31. Hope’s eyebrow
30. To witness what whacky, yet fun revenge plot Vivian will come up with next!
29. To see if Stephanie will ever learn.
28. For proof that it is ok to have a drink in your hand at all times. WAIT! We needed proof? Damn.
27. To learn how to have a posh penthouse, the latest fashion, and eat out all the time when you have no job.
26. Because we’re pretty convinced simply watching Nadia Bjorlin will make someone more attractive via osmosis.
25. To see exactly when the good citizens of Salem ban together to sue Java Café for serving empty cups of coffee (The thud they make when characters set them down is a TOTAL give away!)
24. To see if Ali will resort to kidnapping Sydney to finally get some attention.
23. Because when a new lady arrives in Salem, you get to guess if she was a former prostitute, porn star, drug addict, or all three!
22. Because Kayla, Melissa, Anna, and even Dr. Baker and Isabella’s ghosts are known to pop up from time to time and you want to be there!
21. To get tips on how to fake a pregnancy or death, to learn how become a computer hacker, or figure out how to change a paternity test – and cover it all up!
20. You can get tips on how to have a miracle baby … case in point, have a one-night-stand with a guy who’s told he can’t have kids either
19. To marvel at the fact that Kristian Alfonso and Arianne Zucker can rock the “no make-up and neon orange jump suit” look.
18. Because Melanie is training under Maxine, the Sultan of Sass, and we can’t wait to see how high Mel will register on the Sassy-O-Meter once her Jedi/Nursing training is complete!
17. To see if Roman will ever end up with a girl! As it stands, his love life resembles Father Matt’s, but at least the good padre gets to hang around va-va-va-voom Chloe. Poor, Ro!
16. Those hunky Kiriakis men, more specifically, to see those hunky Kiriakis dimples in HD!!! Then again, NBC might be worried that if Bo, Justin, Philip, and Brady were ever to share a scene, our TVs will melt!
15. To see James Scott bat his little eyes and hear his lovely accent.
14. Because you can’t get enough of the über-talented Alison Sweeney! Daytime? Check! Primetime? Check! National ad campaign? Check! Spokesperson for Charity? Check! Now if she’d only do a few infomercials to fill in the overnight gap…
13. Because Uncle Justin and Aunt Adrienne makes you realize that being an uncle or aunt really is the best job ever.
12. To hear Stefano roll his R's.
11. Because Crystal Chappell works here!
And now, for the top 10 reasons to watch DAYS in 2010, head over to Tony's blog and see if your favorite reasons made the list!