DanJKroll

Ricky Paull Goldin to visit Soap Central Live this week

Rate this Entry
I am excited that Ricky Paull Goldin will be my guest this week on Soap Central Live. Obviously, there's so much soap stuff to talk about with him.

I remember a little bit about his character on Another World because my grandmother watched the show. Of course, there's so much to talk about in terms of Guiding Light. Many fans feel that Ricky's departure from GL was a signal of the beginning of the end for the show.

Then, of course, there's his current work on All My Children. It'll be interesting to hear his reaction when I tell him that he's the first Jake that I've been able to tolerate!

But more than that, I want to learn more about his new show, Seeing vs. Believing. It'll also be interesting to hear him talk about his dad and his dad's work for the CIA!

I hope you'll join me every Friday at 600pm Eastern/300pm Pacific on Soap Central Live.

Here's more info on how to listen (it's free!)
http://www.soapcentral.com/radio/

Submit "Ricky Paull Goldin to visit Soap Central Live this week" to Digg Submit "Ricky Paull Goldin to visit Soap Central Live this week" to del.icio.us Submit "Ricky Paull Goldin to visit Soap Central Live this week" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ricky Paull Goldin to visit Soap Central Live this week" to Google

Comments

Hello Mr. Kroll.

You're like Snoop Dogg! His grandmother watched One Life to Live.
    My grandmother's favorite tv shows were professional wrestling matches.

I started watching soaps only 6 months ago, so I had no idea who RPG is. I looked him up in Wiki, and my eyes landed on this biographical fact: "His father was Professor Paul Goldin, a magician and hypnotist." His mom was an actress; his uncle was a film director. Maybe, you could ask him about that.

Take care, M.B.
    didn't hear the interview, but I saw a couple of wall comments about it, so maybe I'll follow up with them
    Updated 05-03-2010 at 02:38 PM by Mosquito Bite