dolce_amore's blog

ATWT 3/3

Rate this Entry
Hey guys! It was yet another wonderful day in Reidville. I mean Oakhell. I mean Oakdale.

I loved today's show (for obvious reasons, lol). Apart from me loving Reid... I think he just makes the show better. His scenes are so much fun to watch, no matter who else is in it with him. He's the kind of guy that could make watching paint dry seem like the most fascinating thing in the world, I think!

I LOVED the facial expressions he was giving the judge when Henry was trying to prove Reid was a "criminal". That was SUCH an hysterical scene! Reid and Henry are both so dead on in the comedy department as it is, that when they're together it's never-ending laughs.

I know Reid most likely won't be a love interest for Katie, but I LOVE them together, even as friends. They're just so, so cute and sweet together. I LOVED the "kiss on the cheek" he gave her before he went into the court room, and I loved the hug he gave her when he was acquitted! Aww! ANY sign of emotion from Reid is most CERTAINLY welcomed! Aww, I just love him so much.

SO nice to see Bob so anxious to keep Reid in town. I had a feeling he and Reid would warm up to each other (in a way that neither one admitted it, of course ). I think Bob gets a kick out of Reid's snarkiness, and I can't say I blame him!

A high-tech neurology unit will keep Reid in Oakdale, but the hospital needs funding? Who do I make the check out to?

Henry was a real moron today. He wants Reid to leave, that much is clear - so why didn't he just leave things be when the judge allowed Reid to leave? Reid WANTS to go back to Dallas, it's where he lives/works. Does Henry realize that causing trouble would only KEEP him in Oakdale?!? Whatever. I LOL'd at Henry's failed plan - more people like McBrainy than he anticipated, I think! Katie - go get that money! OMG, if Katie is successful in getting that money for the hospital, I'll love her forever.

Oh, and Re: Henry's finger - OMG, I love it. I have to compliment the writers on their humor lately, they've been brilliantly funny.

Luke and Noah are so ridiculous. Noah needs "a friend, not a lover". I thought that's always what Luke and Noah have been, lol - friends. If the show didn't tell me they were dating, I'd never know it! I think BFFs Henry and Katie touch more often than Noah and Luke ever have as a couple.

And Luke - my god, dump Noah already. The guy comes up with every excuse in the book to get out of being around Luke. At the same time, Luke is really clingy and annoying, so I can't say I blame Noah. Ugh - I just really don't like either one of them. My feelings on them are pretty much the same as Janet/Jack. There's equal dislike for both sides of the couple.

WTH was with Luke first refusing to shake Reid's hand, then throwing a hissy fit when he found out Noah was going to Dallas. That little brat... if he and Noah actually did what everyone else who needs Noah's surgery did, he WOULD be getting it done in Dallas, except in a year, rather than now. Reid was never supposed to be in Oakdale in the first place, and accepting Noah as a patient back in Dallas is INCREDIBLY generous of him. They should be endlessly thankful to Reid, not angry with him.

Damian... what am I even supposed to comment on? Every word out of his mouth is a lie. I'm so disgusted of what's become of the character I once loved so much. I wish I could still support him, but he's just broken beyond the point of fixing.

I know I'm in the minority, but I'm not a fan of nuFaith. I'm just not "feeling it". Not saying she's bad, I just need time to adjust to her. I don't like the character at all, so I may NEVER like her, just for that reason.

Lily is such a megabitch. I don't like Molly, but wow, she does NOT deserve the way Lily treats her. Lily has been uncontrollably childish lately and it's really grating on my nerves.

I think that's all for today - I LOVED the show! Grade A awesomeness!

XOXO,
dolce_amore

Submit "ATWT 3/3" to Digg Submit "ATWT 3/3" to del.icio.us Submit "ATWT 3/3" to StumbleUpon Submit "ATWT 3/3" to Google

Comments

I agree with pretty much everything you write about Reid
    I also like his scenes with Katie. They are so cute together. He was so ackward when she was crying and he didn't know what to do but he was trying to comfort her anyway, that was adorable. I hope we will get to see them more
    And I like seeing him with Hank they are both hilarious.
    I know you don't want him with Luke, but I think it'll be interesting to see how his feelings will change and how he will deal with that.
    ...I'm kinda obssessed with Reid... I love him so much I scare myself sometimes x)