Jupiter

Victor to Adam: "You showed your brother up by marrying his wife."

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by gmruss4 View Post
I just don't get why these smart educated people in this town can't get that Nick is no longer married to Sharon. Or does the Newman men think just because they were once married to someone that they automatically own that person and no matter who they are with, the other woman still belong to him. What a bunch of *!**!**!**!**!**!**!*s.
Cant believe yall dont think Adam didnt marry Sharon to spite Nick. I mean it might not have been his ONLY reason to marry sharon, but pissing NIck off and to always piss him off(while he's married) was definitely 1 of the major points of him marrying her.

And as for all the people that say "realize that Nick is not married to sharon anymore" yall forget that Nick will ALWAYS be the father of their child together and they have a HISTORY together. If Adam had one decent moral in his life he would marry ANY other chick in the world BESIDES Sharon out of respect for 1) not marrying a female your brother did 2)not marrying a female that has a history with someone everybody knows you dont like. Reason #1 alone should rise above all.

I hate to think if you guys think JUST because nick is no longer married to sharon its cool for Adam to marry her. I personall would NEVER marry or even MESS with a female that was ever married to my brother or ANY family member for that matter. I mean for people that support Adam's decision to marry where is your common decency and respect at????

Submit "Victor to Adam: "You showed your brother up by marrying his wife."" to Digg Submit "Victor to Adam: "You showed your brother up by marrying his wife."" to del.icio.us Submit "Victor to Adam: "You showed your brother up by marrying his wife."" to StumbleUpon Submit "Victor to Adam: "You showed your brother up by marrying his wife."" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

absolutely agree jupiter! this farce of a marriage irks me to no end, and i, for one, can't wait until this baby switch mess is straightened out and these 2 get divorced.