Nica08

Just testing this blog out and mostly rambling.

Rate this Entry
Alright I guess I will give this a try. I don't know what to write so I guess I will just ramble.

I doubt it's a secret I adore Kendall/Lish.

Greenlee will always receive my hate, I FF nearly all her scenes LOL.

I am indifferent towards Ryan, sometimes I tolerate him and sometimes I could kill him.

I am mad as hell right now at Zach, I need him to own up to his crap and suffer just a bit.

Submit "Just testing this blog out and mostly rambling." to Digg Submit "Just testing this blog out and mostly rambling." to del.icio.us Submit "Just testing this blog out and mostly rambling." to StumbleUpon Submit "Just testing this blog out and mostly rambling." to Google

Updated 02-18-2010 at 12:06 PM by Nica08

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like both Reese and Bianca. They are having relationship difficulties like all other relationships. Besides, I think they got together way too quickly. It seems as if Bianca was lonely.
    Binx and Reese are tolerable but I don't like how they betrayed Kendall. I love Greenlee and I"m going to miss her when she dies. I wonder how the town is going to react to her being gone I mean she's a real Matriarch if you'd may call it that of PV I mean she's wealthy I wonder who's going to get her Money when she dies. Probably Jackson since that's her Father. But back to Binx and Reese I don't think they are going to last and I may be wrong but I think this Marriage is going to end up in flames
    I couldn't leave a message in the visitors message board...but, I apologize for the misunderstanding...and then edited the post.....