Allison J. Waldman

An open letter to Bold & Beautiful's Bridget

Rate this Entry
This is an open letter to Bridget Forrester on The Bold & the Beautiful. I have some advice for you, BF -- run for your life! Today, your ex-ex-husband Nick Marone turned up on your doorstep to tell you that you were the best thing that ever happened to him. You were the best thing twice over. Like a double-baked potato, that's how much he loved you. Two - two- two loves in one. Twice the loving. Twice the weddings. Twice the marriage vows. AND TWICE THE DIVORCES!!

Bridget, sweetie, you deserve better. I know Nick is a sweet guy and a sexy man and probably a damn good partner between the sheets. But there is nothing more wonderful about a husband than loyalty, fidelity and making your relationship the center of his universe. Nick has failed you -- two times. You know that old expression, fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. If you fall for him the third time around you deserve to be roasted like a camp fire marshmallow. You know, burnt to a crisp! You won't recover from a third go-round.

As for your ex-ex Nick, please, send him back to Katie. She's been dutifully waiting for him and she'll be a good wife. I think that's what he needs, because goodness knows, he's clueless.

I can't tell if they're trying to turn you and Nick into another Brooke and Ridge, but if that's the case, nip it in the bud. I'd rather see you give Owen a whirl or keep your eyes opened for the new guy in town, Bill Spencer, Jr. He's a hunka-hunka burnin' love. Perfect for a lady like you who's had more than one second-degree burn.

Okay, that's the end of my open letter. You can go back to designing with a little doctoring on the side.

Submit "An open letter to Bold & Beautiful's Bridget" to Digg Submit "An open letter to Bold & Beautiful's Bridget" to del.icio.us Submit "An open letter to Bold & Beautiful's Bridget" to StumbleUpon Submit "An open letter to Bold & Beautiful's Bridget" to Google

Updated 05-06-2009 at 06:28 PM by Allison J. Waldman (typo)

Categories
soapcentral.com columnists

Comments