All Blog Entries

1. GH/Helena Theory... a Writers Dream!!

Its' from Greek Literature. It's called The Aeneid and it's actually a poem or book of poems based on Virgil and the Illiad, having to do with the Trojan Horse(s) sent into Troy as a decoy so that the warriors could storm Troy and overtake the 'enemy'.

You have most likedly heard of HELEN of TROY (get it, HELEN(A)?)>:}

[B]And Edgily, AND Ethan, IMO, are the 'decoy's being sent into PC (Troy) to make way for the warriors (HELENA) to overtake the enemy (Luke, Nik, Alexis, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So did you watch Lost last night?

If not, you really missed out. By far one of the best episodes of the season. Ben summoned Smokey to judge him. Come on, that line alone means you should watch it.

As for the premiere of The Unusuals, I liked it. I thought it was a quirky but enjoyable new series. Unfortunately the ratings didn't seem to agree. Sad! Good shows never last.

Maybe it's the upcoming holiday keeping me busy but I really got writer's block. I'll never finish my serial at this rate, which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tough break for new Guiding Light actor

Show business is tough. Really tough. For actors, it's hard enough to land a role. You have to compete with other actors, put yourself out there to convince the powers that be that you're the right person for the role, then you actually have to go to work and prove yourself.

Consider then the story of Zack Conroy. He's just been cast on Guiding Light as James Spaulding, Phillip and Beth's son. He's all grown up now and attending the same boarding school where Daisy was once housed. ...
  4. ATWT 4/8

by , 04-08-2009 at 10:39 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi guys! Sorry, I've been crazy busy tonight - ahh, now it's time to take a breather. Yay! This is always a good way to unwind.

So, today's show - I'll start with Carly/Craig/Jack/Janet/Libby/Parker (my favorite s/l name EVER, lol). First of all - Janet is being such a hypocrite right now. I like her, but - how can she get mad at Craig or Jack for wanting to send "her baby" away when she was more than willing to send Parker, Carly's "baby", away? She says Jack ...
  5. A little note about this week!

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Just a heads up that I will be posting chapter 4 fanfic tommorrow morning{April 10th}.I will not be posting on Saturday & Sunday due to Easter,familes meals & chruch.I will be resuming chapter 5 on Monday April 13th.Also,just a F.Y.I,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid] I will not be posting them on weekends unless I need to catch up!It is just like a regular soap {not posted on weekends & holidays}See more ...

Updated 04-09-2009 at 10:28 PM by LizzieFan19

Categories
    Uncategorized