All Blog Entries

1. ATWT 4/29

by , 04-29-2009 at 11:07 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hiya! Good episode, once again. I can't say I'm too fond of the "one storyline per day" method, but whatever. It was still a good day.

I first have to applaud Craig for the best line I have ever heard. To Margo: "Did you ever think that if you'd stop jumping to conclusions, you'd be a better detective?"

Brilliant, Craig. I was actually thinking the same thing myself - it's amazing how Margo just makes up a whole little story in her head and then ...
  2. A soap for grown ups

There are times when I'm watching As the World Turns that it occurs to me that this is a show that, generally speaking, rarely insults my intelligence. The characters are mostly adults -- Margo, Holden, Jack, Janet, Carly, Craig, Dusty, Meg -- and they deal with grown up situations. Even the kids, Luke and Noah and Liberty and Parker, have stories that don't seem juvenile and nonsensical.

Not everything is perfect, naturally, but for most afternoons, I'm happy with what I see on ...
  3. Interactions

This is for me_101's benefit... so it might not make too much sense out of context... but I'll try my best.

I don't understand why the PR dates continue, considering the fact that Johnny is back in the mob and has his garage now. I don't think we're going to see them (the PR dates), though... which makes me happy. I've noticed that the writers haven't put Johnny and Maxie together alone since the day on the docks. People keep saying that the JoMax stuff is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Benefits That Came Out of the Kidnapping S/L

by , 04-29-2009 at 07:33 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hey guys! I know a lot of people were kind of on the fence about the Nuke/Damian/ZZ kidnapping drama and just the entire ZZ thing in general. I personally feel like this made me like the show more - and I will CONTINUE to like it more even though the s/l is over. So many good things came out of this s/l that make me enjoy the show more now. Such as:

* Well, after this grand s/l, I have to say Noah is a pretty great character and I really like him a lot. Jake S. is still working on improving ...

Updated 04-29-2009 at 08:12 PM by dolce_amore

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ATWT 4/28 :)

by , 04-29-2009 at 07:12 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hey guys - this is a review for yesterday's show. My apologies - between a good chunk of the show being cut off due to a press conference and me just really wanting to go to bed early, I decided to wait until today.

I did try to watch the parts I missed online, but that was running a little slow and I got impatient, so if pieces are missing - that's why!

So - Damian burst in, and in a completely James Bond move, struggled with Zac for the gun (which was making me ...