All Blog Entries

1. Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match

Have you watched The Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo? The matchmaker, a woman named Patty Stanger, was also recently on Dr. Phil talking about her professional services -- matchmaking. Patty does it the old fashioned way; men have to court women and treat them like princesses, and there's no sex until the woman has an engagement ring on her finger!

So, what does this have to do with the soaps? I think Patty should do a crossover. Imagine what advice she might have for Jill on The ...
  2. eBay rocks

Thank you, eBay, for allowing me to indulge in my nostalgic love of 80's GL. I recently won an auction for some issues of Soap Opera Digest from 1985-87, so I finally got to read the details of the whole Beirut storyline. Only 24 years later, right? I didn't know, or had forgotten, just how sad it all was. I wish I had seen the whole thing back then. Although my Fletcher/Claire obsession was strong enough as it was.

In the collection was the GL 50th anniversary issue, and the magazine ...
  3. kendall/zach & ryan "what the f***!

this utter betrayal of zach & kendall and thier family is "over a kiss!" zach went through three months of hell where his mother figure died "myrtle", he thought he was going to lose his wife/partner and he discovered that he had a daughter. so he made a mistake and got closer to reese then he should have ~~but~~ that does not give license for bianca's tongue lashing and threat to never see his daughter again, or ryan trying to destroy zach in business and family for revenge. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ATWT 3/23

by , 03-23-2009 at 09:42 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi guys! This is the 50th post to my blog! Woohoo!

Well - today wasn't awesome, but I've most definitely seen worse, too. Emily and Paul have a way of making a not-so-interesting episode feel alive, and today was yet another day they worked their magic for me.

Those two have so much chemistry, I don't know exactly what TPTB were thinking by pairing up Meg and Paul for such a long time. I wouldn't say that Paul and Meg lack chemistry all together, but it's certainly ...

Updated 03-23-2009 at 10:17 PM by dolce_amore

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Days Delight

So, I was clicking around the other day and spent some time checking out the action on Days of Our Lives. I've been upset with NBC and Days because of the firings of Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn and Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans. You could say I've been taking a time-out because I'm frustrated with the decisions of the powers-that-be.

However, I may have to get back into the Days groove. I caught the chemistry between Alison Sweeney and Galen Gering, a.k.a. Sami and Rafe. ...