All Blog Entries

1. Tough break for new Guiding Light actor

Show business is tough. Really tough. For actors, it's hard enough to land a role. You have to compete with other actors, put yourself out there to convince the powers that be that you're the right person for the role, then you actually have to go to work and prove yourself.

Consider then the story of Zack Conroy. He's just been cast on Guiding Light as James Spaulding, Phillip and Beth's son. He's all grown up now and attending the same boarding school where Daisy was once housed. ...
  2. ATWT 4/8

by , 04-08-2009 at 10:39 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi guys! Sorry, I've been crazy busy tonight - ahh, now it's time to take a breather. Yay! This is always a good way to unwind.

So, today's show - I'll start with Carly/Craig/Jack/Janet/Libby/Parker (my favorite s/l name EVER, lol). First of all - Janet is being such a hypocrite right now. I like her, but - how can she get mad at Craig or Jack for wanting to send "her baby" away when she was more than willing to send Parker, Carly's "baby", away? She says Jack ...
  3. A little note about this week!

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Just a heads up that I will be posting chapter 4 fanfic tommorrow morning{April 10th}.I will not be posting on Saturday & Sunday due to Easter,familes meals & chruch.I will be resuming chapter 5 on Monday April 13th.Also,just a F.Y.I,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid] I will not be posting them on weekends unless I need to catch up!It is just like a regular soap {not posted on weekends & holidays}See more ...

Updated 04-09-2009 at 10:28 PM by LizzieFan19

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. One Month and Counting UGH!

its exactly 1 month till I take my licensure exam.... and one month and one WEEK till I could possibly be jobless once again (which would suck the big one because I really love my job) .........sooooooooo errrrrr yeah no pressure to pass the exam

OY! I think I just gave myself a stomach ache
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lizzie,Coop,Tammy & Jon fanfic story.Chapter:ending chapter 3

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=#9932cc]Once they are in the limo,Coop sleeps,Lizzie looks at everything,driving thru Italy.They arrive at the hotel.Some bell boys get their luggage.Lizzie & Coop walk thru the doors and see all marble floors,chandeliers & a huge water fountain right in the middle!They say at the same time,"wow!" and giggle.They go and check in.Their luggage is carried up to their room and they look around,admiring all the equiste features.They take the elevator ...

Updated 04-08-2009 at 07:36 PM by LizzieFan19

Categories
    Uncategorized