All Blog Entries

1. ATWT 4/15 :)

by , 04-16-2009 at 01:07 AM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi!!! As promised, I'm in a much, much happier mood after watching today's show then I was after watching yesterday!

To my total and complete happiness, I found that ATWT was in fact being shown in my area today - just on channel 3, not 2. LOL, great detective work there, I know. I flipped the channel, and there it was! I should work for the Oakdale PD!

So today's show was, thankfully, miles and miles and miles better than yesterday (and no, not just for that reason ...

Updated 04-16-2009 at 01:54 AM by dolce_amore

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 4/16 Hokie Day

Today, we are all Hokies! Let us remember.

Let us also remember, the 10th anniversary of Columbine massacre is on April 20th.

A moment of silence first.

Updated 04-16-2009 at 01:08 AM by Jezzikah287

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "If I wrote my show..."

C'mon, you know there were times when you disagreed with the direction of your soap stories and thought, "I can do better than this!" Well, here's your chance. Please complete the following sentence "If I wrote my show..." in 20 words or less, and send it to the corresponding show email addresses below.

Thats from SOD, online, without the 20 words limit, what would you do to save your show from cancellation?

For AMC I would bring back Bianca full time, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Baby boom on GH?

Carly is dizzy. She's fainted. She's anxious and worried, but she doesn't tell her husband -- whom she adores -- that she may be carrying their child. Is this the way to keep a happy marriage? Okay, this is General Hospital. You have to know that Carly can't do things the normal way. She can't be honest with Jax and tell him that if she is pregnant, she probably won't be able to have the child because it might kill her. Common sense -- and reality! -- would say that it's a wife's obligation to share ...
  5. Speculation Rumors and spoilers may be discussed, You have been warned

by , 04-15-2009 at 07:55 PM (Mindless ramblings of a soap fan)
    Let me start off by saying, welcome back, Constance Towers, you're bringing back one of the best villains, and one of my favorite villains back to my TV screen.

I can't wait to see what kind of stuff she brings with her, because we all know that Helena secrets are about the size of the Grand Canyon.. that woman keeps the most explosive secrets ever.. I'm hoping that she found some of the long-lost Cassadines. I firmly believe Mikkos is alive. He is just probably put on ice by his loving ...

Updated 04-15-2009 at 07:58 PM by Carson4ever2004

Categories
    Uncategorized