All Blog Entries

1. How far is too far on The Young and the Restless?

On the soaps, you very often see characters do things that are way beyond the scope of normal behavior. We accept it all with a large grain of salt, because -- after all -- these are the soaps. We expect some bizarre things, switching babies, altering computer records, faking deaths.

But when a character is supposedly normal, when do we watch his or her actions and say, "Whoa! That's too much." I think there was a "Whoa" moment today on The Young and the Restless ...
  2. Heather Tom - the one and only Victoria Newman

Fans of Heather Tom? Miss her version of Victoria on Y&R?

Join the SOC Group: Heather Tom - The one and only Victoria Newman!

http://boards.soapcentral.com/group.php?groupid=224
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Lizzie,Coop,Tammy & Jon fanfic story.Chapter:5

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=#9932cc]Jon & Alan-Micheal [COLOR=darkorchid]finally get to Alan-Micheal's apartment.Tammy watches & listens in from a distance dressed in a maid's uniform.Jon & Alan-Micheal walk into the room.A-M grabs some paper from his desk as Jon pulls up a chair,taking out his cell phone.Tammy peaks in thru the peep hole in the door.She wonders Jon is there with A-M.She still thinks Jon has no idea about her scheme.She walks away thinking all is well.Tammy takes ...

Updated 04-13-2009 at 01:52 PM by LizzieFan19

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. General hospital Happy Easter week-

I totally loved the blowup with Maxie, Johnny, and Lulu. sexual tension like that can't be cut with a knife. I thought all three were 'on the ball' and great with those scenes.

I am disgusted with Jax and Claudia. How can they look Carly and sonny in the eyes let alone sleep with them!

It's great to see Tracy have some good story lines. She is talented and pretty.

Rick seems to be wearing a big fat target sign on his back.

Lucky is so off base ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wow. who knew the people who didn't support Reva/Josh could end a show

I just read a blog, not trying to cause trouble by any means, but I don't think that Jeffrey/Reva ended the show all on their own even with their supporters. When Josh hooked up with Cassie and then treated Reva worse than something he might have stepped in, that ruined any thought of a reconciliation for me. I might have supported the Josh/Reva union if I hadn't seen Josh tell Reva he needed peace and calm, and Reva wasn't that, if he hadn't said her molestation was her fault. If he hadn't gone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized