All Blog Entries

1. So Now We Know

I know it sounds really weird… but I feel strangely revitalized after today.

I’ve experienced a renewal of hope.

This was the first true and honest conversation that Maxie and Spinelli have had in weeks… hell, maybe even months. And can I just mention how beautifully acted the scenes today were! I could have melted just watching Maxie and Spinelli. The chemistry between these two is electrifying.

What I saw today (more so from the Jo-Spin interaction, as ...

Updated 04-14-2009 at 02:52 AM by genhosp7

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Cassaquiz... ARE YOU A CASSAWHORE?

[B]Official POLL... ARE YOU A CASSAWHORE??[/B]
    Tell the truth.

Did you watch today?
    Did you think you were interested in today's show.. then, at the end saw the heels, the dark, heard the music of Her Evil Highness and then REALLY got interested?
    Did a Big ARSE Sih eating grin burst out across your face as you saw her?
    Did you sit up straighter in your seat and [I][B]LEAN INTO[/B][/I] the tv as she laughed?
    Did YOU laugh TOO?

Did NIK, ALEXIS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ATWT 4/13 :)

by , 04-13-2009 at 09:06 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    HI!

Today's show was totally AWESOME! I'm sorry, I just watched it, there may be a few too many words in CAPS today. This is why I usually don't post until 10 pm - I need time to calm down, lol.

Okay, so - okay, I have to think about this because there was a lot of good stuff I don't want to forget to mention. There was so much I liked today.

The show started off with Lily talking to Holden, who was on business. First I thought "Oh, thank ...

Updated 04-13-2009 at 10:41 PM by dolce_amore

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. HELENA

:]WELCOME BACK HELENA I LOVE HER SHE GETS STRANGLED ,SHOT ,STABBED, SHOVED OFF A CLIFF, RUN OVER, AND ALWAYS ESCAPES BEHIND A CURTAIN...COMES BACK IN 9 INCH SPARKLY HEELS!!!!! ALRIGHT GO GH
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How far is too far on The Young and the Restless?

On the soaps, you very often see characters do things that are way beyond the scope of normal behavior. We accept it all with a large grain of salt, because -- after all -- these are the soaps. We expect some bizarre things, switching babies, altering computer records, faking deaths.

But when a character is supposedly normal, when do we watch his or her actions and say, "Whoa! That's too much." I think there was a "Whoa" moment today on The Young and the Restless ...