All Blog Entries

1. utube video from 1984! Check it out!

All My Children Oct 24 to Nov 11, 1984 - 01 of 57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3XYe...e=channel_page

This is awesome!!!! They show baby Frankie,Jesse, Angie and more! Angie is working on trying to be a doctor. She has to take a test and is studying.

Share it with people! Let people know!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ATWT 4/27 :)

by , 04-27-2009 at 10:36 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi guys! Today was a really good episode, IMO! I was quite pleased.

I'm literally have difficulty remembering what the heck happened today. I don't know what I was paying attention to (that's such a lie, but let's just roll with it, 'kay?), but it sure wasn't what people were saying. Okay, I'll try my best.

So, okay. I first need to make a comment about something Margo said today. She's apparently under the impression the people who work with the ODPD are "trained ...
  3. Y&R's Kevin vs. the Chipmunk

What a relief! Today was the merciful end of one of The Young & the Restless's silliest story lines. Kevin and the chipmunk. I don't know about you, but to me, chipmunks are cute, little animated creatures. Chip 'n Dale from Disney, those two super polite chipmunks from the Looney Tunes. That's how I think of them. Therefore, Kevin's mental problems being characterized by a giant, bloodied chipmunk head was too bizarre and comic for me to take seriously. Every time they veered into that territory, ...
  4. One Life To Live..recently..

OLTL has some good stuff going on!

Roxie thinks she killed Rex's dad, but she's wrong.

Shane is getting better but Rex still thinks GiGi is sleeping with Brody.Brody did tell Jessica though and she forgave him with a kiss!

David Vickers returned to see BFF Vicki. Him and Dorian are done with marriage.again.

Star now knows Cole never quit popping pills.

Marty and John are on the run from the killer in town.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. All My Children..recent events

Wow. So glad to see that PineValley has picked up the pace!

Kendal working with Zak to get Reece & Bianca was surprising!

Amanda is growing attached to her baby.A baby she is planning on giving up.

Adam seems to be having a health crisis.

Dixie was not killed by Zak's serial killin' dad so who did it?

Opal is having visions. Not good ones.

Colby was not happy to see her mom, Liza!
    Categories
    Uncategorized