All Blog Entries

1. ATWT Upcoming Spoiler/Rumor Discussion

by , 04-25-2009 at 12:39 AM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi guys.

Okay - we need to talk. Seriously. I'll star down so no one has to read who doesn't want to know the spoilers, click to continue...

Alright. Do I have permission to flip my lid now?!?!?!?!? I'm sure those of you who read spoilers are aware of the "rumored" new pairing... oh, god, I can't even type it out, it hurts! ...

Updated 04-25-2009 at 07:24 PM by dolce_amore

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. General Hospital and the grand staircase

Did you see the unveiling of the new hospital set on General Hospital this week? In keeping with the show going HD, they also revealed the new nurses' station. For some reason that only makes sense to an art director, in the middle of the hospital they put a rather large and apparently dangerous staircase. Early in the episode, Elizabeth was dropping a wheelchair down the stairs. Later, Epiphany was huffing and puffing to climb the stairs. Scenes were set at the top of the stairs commenting on the ...
  3. Mad in Billings,Mt.

by , 04-24-2009 at 10:30 PM (So sad in Billings,Montana)
    Did anyone read the article that the exec wrote about guiding light?
    I am not so sure that Guiding Light has that many people pulling for it.
    The days exec needs to keep quiet about his opinion about the show. I don't care if his father was a producer.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. (Spoiler) Sharon is....

Sharon is pregnant!!! with twins! Wonder who the father is? I read on another site that the father is Nick and also that Phyllis may be pregnant also! Talk about a dilemma! Genoa City is crawling with babies.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Today's show - my thoughts 4/23/09

Krystal flashback: DOH! Krystal and David have twins!!!!!

David and Krystal: When Marisa left David and Krystal kept talking and talking! Just make love already!

Jr, and JJ: They went to visit Hooker Babe's grave. JJ says I miss you mommy. Awwwww! Jr crying missing her UGH! Hey Jr! You should be with Marisa! Forget Hooker Babe.

JJ and Marisa: Hey Jr! Glad you met Marisa.

Kendall and Ryan: Wow! The old Ryan showed up! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized