All Blog Entries

1. Dusty's hair

Befuddled, thy name is Grayson's hair! Over the years I've have chuckles over Grayson/Dusty's hair, and just cannot fathom why the majority of his career he's had such lousy hair! I see why he can't go back to '03-'05 hairdo cuz he would need hairplugs. But G is rich, why or why not PGP pay for it? If you youtube scenes from 5yrs ago, Jack/Holden/Paul look the same as they do now. But Grayson looks so dang old despite being the same age as those actors! And it's the blasted hair! It ranks ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Enough is enough

I think I have soap fatigue when it comes to Kay's abduction on The Young & the Restless. Wake me when it's over, will ya? I mean, seriously, this storyline just seems to be going on and on and on. Kay has yet to convince anyone that she's not Marge, while minor characters like Roger and Clint and Annie are hogging the limelight. I have to believe that dear Jeanne Cooper has had it up to her eyeballs with being tied to a chair.

Although isn't it nice that while she's being held ...
  3. Tom Phelfrey

I would just like to see Tom Phelfrey come to GH as anyone. Whether they bring this Dante or don't I could care less at this point. I think they do need to SORAS Michael and Kristina the show needs some freshness and youth.:D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. about this dante character

I'm trying to find out about this Dante character on General Hospital. I looked at every website I could find and there is nothing current about a decision. :-?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Welcome To "The Marty & Cole Show"!

[SIZE=2]Is it just me or is Marty and Cole onscreen almost every single day? Can't we catch a break?

I would love to see more of Vicki, Jess/Tess/Bess, Natalie and Jared, Brody, Rex and Gigi, Starr and Langston, the Buchanans and David and Dorian.

The show is mainly focusing on Marty and Cole, both of which I despise with a passion!:-{

With the rumors swirling around about Erika Slezak's departure from OLTL, I find it horrible to think that we and OLTL may ...

Updated 03-03-2009 at 02:56 PM by Dakota

Categories
    Uncategorized