All Blog Entries

1. Rex's father

Some opinions out there,
    who could be Rex's dad.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tired of AMC...

by , 03-02-2009 at 02:36 PM (Keri's Contemplations)
    Just what the title says, I'm tired of the gloom and doom and the overdone. The darkness of this show definitely eclipses the light.

• I'm tired of David pulling at his mustache and stirring his evil plots for revenge. I'm tired of JR being hurt. I'm tired of that idiot named Krystal. I'm tired of Amanda's lies. I used to like this girl and wish for her to be on the frontburner but now I just want her back where she was. Pratt has even turned Jake into a hypocrite.

• Zach
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ATWT Pre-Nominations Opinions

by , 03-02-2009 at 01:14 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Well, the list is out! I have to say, some I'm absolutely thrilled about, some I am very disappointed about, and - I happen to think some people were snubbed!

Lead Actress
    Maura West
    Elizabeth Hubbard

For these two, I have to say congratulations - Maura is always interesting to watch and a favorite for Daytime Emmy nominations, so no surprise there. I was very, very surprised to see Liz Hubbard nominated, but you go girl! Wow, I wouldn't expect to see ...

Updated 03-02-2009 at 02:32 PM by dolce_amore

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. testing

testing iamtestingnnnnnnn
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What's going on with SOC NS?

SOC NS used to be one of the most active social groups on here but now it's dead ad Dustin Diamonds career
    Categories
    Uncategorized