All Blog Entries

1. How Jeffrey/Reva fans killed the show. Part Two

Wow! They gave me 10,000 character spaces and I exceeded even THAT! Guess I'll start that book now!

(cont'd from previous entry...)

I remember posting in the forum at the time this destruction was going on, saying this same thing, but not as lengthy as this, so it was hard to explain why that idea made sense. But I basically said that to not support Jeva could mean destruction of the show, and that Jeff/Reva fans might think about choosing the show over their favcorite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How Jeffrey/Reva fans killed the show.

Jeffrey and Reva had a feww great scenes around the drinking game scene, "Who's the biggest slut?" It was hilarious! It was a great scene! Without question, it was fun to watch. But it should have been only that, and not made into something more. Some fans can see a good scene and suddenly want a romantic pairing. Sometimes it's best for the bigger picture to allow good scenes to be just good scenes.

Backing up just a bit.....

Before that scene, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How a Jeva reunion done years ago could have been a turning point for GL.

The "Jump The Shark" moment.

The idea of reuniting Jeva was about more than just pleasing fans and even more than righting a wrong.

If the show would have reunited them a long time ago, I don't think we'd be in this place now. (I do believe CBS and maybe all networks want out of the soap business, but it could have been another soap getting cancelled before GL) If they would have reunited Jeva a long time ago, it would have meant a serious change of direction ...

Updated 04-12-2009 at 02:47 PM by Suzie NC46

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Some words of hope for me_

Okay, I wrote this for another poster (me_101) to give her some hope... The only reason it's up here is because it was too big to fit into a normal message... but you can read it too since you're here.

To be honest, with the way Johnny was acting on Friday, I honestly believe that he's only using Maxie as a way to self-destruct (not "using" her in that he's leading her on or anything). I think they're using each other. I don't care what anyone says... He ...

Updated 04-13-2009 at 01:22 AM by genhosp7

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Paul vs. Dusty ATWT

Across the boards I've noticed something that has been ongoing. I made this blog before couple of years back of how more folks cared about Paul over Dusty. There's three threads about Paul's fit in Oakdale now. Dusty rarely ever gets mentioned. in 2007 when Grayson quietedly did pilot season and landed a pilot, nobody mentioned (maybe one) how absent Dusty was in the spring. I mean, if it had been Paul, folks would have been going, "Roger is LEAVING! Roger hates the show! blah blah blah" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized