All Blog Entries

1. GH, Progress!

I was so happy to see Michael wake up! I was surprised that he woke up on Lulu. B-)
    Even better, he knows who he is!:)
    Jax proves once again he is a DOOFIS!, by turning phones off.#-o
    So cool that Jason got to tell Carly.:clap:
    Sonny's hug was a priceless scene.:-S
    Holly is back and looking better than ever!:D
    if Lulu and Ethan are not related they would be a good couple.F-)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Michael Corinthos Waking Up

So todays scenes with Michael, Sonny, Lulu, and Jason were really good. I've been waiting since I heard about the Michael recast for this day and when I saw the scenes I was all teary-eyed. When Sonny and Jason first saw Michael awake, I had tears with Sonny. It was such a great moment to see him so happy and relieved. Maurice did an excellent job and I can't wait for more episodes to see how the rest of this plays out, especially with Carly. Laura Wright is always amazing, even when she has horrible ...
  3. Sonny spoke to Michael today -- and I cried

Today was the kind of day that makes me glad that I watch -- that I'm invested in watching -- soaps. It was on General Hospital. Michael came out of the vegetative state today and opened his eyes. After the initial scenes with Lulu and Patrick, Sonny and Jason came rushing into the hospital room.

Maurice Benard, as Sonny, made the moment so special. He stopped in the doorway, paused, looked at the boy in the bed -- a new actor playing his on-screen son, Michael -- and said softly, ...

Updated 05-18-2009 at 07:06 PM by Allison J. Waldman (typo)

Categories
    soapcentral.com columnists
  4. guza got go

i am sorry if that sounds mean but he realy need to go. i think the breaking point for was to lulu there when micheal woke instead of his mom who for an whole was the only one who did not give up on him. this one of them many thing i hate the charcter of lulu is she is still one guza favs and he thinks this was ok.
    plus look the rating we are 2nd to last in last weeks sod. other i hate the rebecca storyline the o0nly this storyline can be save if rebacca turns out to be emily come i wish ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Night of The Living (Not So) Dead

Hey everybody...time for more OLTL and GH reviews, so buckle your seatbelts and get ready!

Marty...what a performance today! I can see why Susan Haskell got an Emmy nod...she turned in probably one of the top 3 performances I've ever seen on a soap. I was wondering when she'd get her full memory back. Anyway, we'll see how that goes. On to more important things. Creepy Kyle and Rebecca Lewis are up to no good, I can tell ya that. They kidnapped Chloe and were on the verge of telling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized