All Blog Entries

1. General Hospital's medicine man

Was it just me or were you sort of offended by the way General Hospital's Dr. Patrick Drake was treating Michael's one-in-a-million surgery this week? The surgery, which should be all about Michael, seemed to be more about Patrick and his trying to prove something. He was way too emotional when talking to Jax, Jason, Sonny and Carly. Only Matt really called him on his attitude, and for once, the little brother (new though he is) was right. Patrick was off-base.

Look, put yourself ...
  2. The 'Devil's' Advocate (Contains Spoilers And Speculation)

If the idea here was to make Adam 'The Devil' (subtlety, thy name is Pratt) before the big Murder Mystery O' Doom, they've done a very poor job. Nothing he's done so far would justify half the town looking to murder him:

- As far as he knew, the valve worked. Why would he take the word of a man who is essentially unknown to him (and who has a personal issue with him over said valve) over the word of his own research ...

Updated 05-07-2009 at 06:15 PM by TV's Tim (Correction)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Today's show - my thoughts 5/7/09

Amanda and Jake: Moooooooooo moooooooooo! They are so funny!!! And then they are going to have sex yay! All kinds of positions!!!

The valve: OH OH! And Same old Adam! Welcome back old Adam!

Scene of the day: That goes to Erica! When she was talking to her mother! As soon as she said hi mom I started to cry!! Where is Jack!?!?! She said she wants a sign of comfort for Mona to give her! Where is Jack!!?! Opal showed up!! YAY!

Gross dialog ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Possible Goodbye to AMC?

Should have blogged this instead of creating a thread on it.

I'm sure some, if not most, of ya'll have noticed the darkness on AMC but today I finally saw it. All the doom and gloom has to come to an end soon otherwise I might be checking out of my favorite soap soon. (Actually Guiding Light is starting to take over that coveted spot. Until Sept 18th that is. )

How much death, destruction, and medical scares can there be on one show? ...
  5. An open letter to Bold & Beautiful's Bridget

This is an open letter to Bridget Forrester on The Bold & the Beautiful. I have some advice for you, BF -- run for your life! Today, your ex-ex-husband Nick Marone turned up on your doorstep to tell you that you were the best thing that ever happened to him. You were the best thing twice over. Like a double-baked potato, that's how much he loved you. Two - two- two loves in one. Twice the loving. Twice the weddings. Twice the marriage vows. AND TWICE THE DIVORCES!!

Bridget, sweetie, ...

Updated 05-06-2009 at 06:28 PM by Allison J. Waldman (typo)

Categories
    soapcentral.com columnists