All Blog Entries

1. Dorian + Sex = Great Stuff!

I was smiling today as I watched One Life to Live. The scenes between Langston and Dorian were just terrific, especially since it dealt with a fairly delicate subject -- having sex. Dorian was stunned to hear that her daughter (she adopted her last year) was planning to lose her virginity to her boyfriend Markko after the prom.

Langston very calmly and intelligently explained that they had waited two years for their first time, that they would be practicing safe sex and that they ...
  2. Demise of WT?

Yeah, I think the glory days of Grayson have come and gone.
    Dolce mentioned that, and I wanted to say, makes all the sense in the world. Can we say Sunset Boulevard? Can u imagine Grayson being holed-up in his cabin crying over scenes he did with Peyton?

I wonder if Grayson will come to terms with it, but I think he has if he's let his official site closed own after 10yrs, doesn't bother doin much public events anymore and sadly, coming to the only job that wants ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Zack and Kendall

Is there anyone that agrees with me? i am so tired of them having Zack look like some lost puppy over Kendall.Yes i want them together but when is someone going to slap her in the face with the truth-make Zack angry with Kendall. You are making Zack look like a victim; and Kendall like a...Kudoos to Erica telling her that her marriage lost is her own fault.Give back the fire between those two or put Zack with Liza now that's fire.And I am so sick of Tad's lovelost over Dixie...lose the line already. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Zack and Kendall

Is there anyone that agrees with me? i am so tired of them having Zack look like some lost puppy over Kendall.Yes i want them together but when is someone going to slap her in the face with the truth-make Zack angry with Kendall. You are making Zack look like a victim; and Kendall like a...Kudoos to Erica telling her that her marriage lost is her own fault.Give back the fire between those two or put Zack with Liza now that's fire.And I am so sick of Tad's lovelost over Dixie...lose the line already. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. GH,hits n misses-

Well, Ethan may be Luke's son yet. Afterall, Tracy made me suspicious.

Maximista may get in good with Spinelli again but that will leave Johnny where?

The surgery is on! FINALLY, hope is up by Friday!

Claudia being pregnant is ironic, she has grapefruits to show up at the surgery waiting room.!?/>:}

Nikolas is steamin!

Patrick's brother is growing on me. he is trying so hard to help and be a good brother and uncle! Night and day ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized