All Blog Entries

1. Why Starr and Schuyler will never happen!

I mean come on now, there seriously isn't anyone out there delusional enough to think these two will be a couple is there? If so I'm about to seriously burst your bubble. Who does Starr talk about when she talks to Schuyler? Cole. Who is she constantly concerned about? Cole. Who does she want back in her life? Cole. Schuyler is just someone Starr can confide in while Cole is off in his haze of drugs. She has done nothing to suggest she wants to be in a relationship with him. I mean hello, she called ...

Updated 03-04-2009 at 11:25 PM by HoosierOLTL89

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ATWT 3/4

by , 03-04-2009 at 08:16 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi guys! Today was - wow. Umm... wow. I'd like to start off with the "wow" portion of the show, but I don't think I can talk right just yet, so give me a minute...

Okay, let's start off with Katie/Brad/V/Henry. First off, I just need to say again that I am SO thrilled V and Henry are getting a real storyline. They're such a funny pair and are so enjoyable to watch, so, to me, this is well deserved screen time. I am seeing one problem with this, though, and I'm not happy. ...

Updated 03-04-2009 at 11:01 PM by dolce_amore (I forgot to mention the hug!!!)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My thoughts about Days

I have to admit that I've had a hard time getting excited about Days of Our Lives lately, especially when they dumped John and Marlena and then Steve and Kayla. It just ticked me off to see fine actors and long-time characters with history shunted aside for the Melanie and Daniel and nobody storylines. I didn't care about Melanie and I still don't.

However, I did tune in recently, though, and was happy to find something I liked -- Sami and Rafe. They're great looking, have a good ...
  4. Who is this person?

Can someone tell me who the person is that Victor is talking to with the bandages on their face and their back to us?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ATWT 3/3

by , 03-03-2009 at 11:03 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hey guys! Oh, there were so many things about today's episode that I loved! That makes me so happy!

I'm going to start off with my absolute favorite. Way-to-go Craig! I absolutely LOVED seeing him actually getting to show that he's not all that bad - I mean, I think Carly could see that already, but - I don't know, I just thought it was really cool. I loved how when he saw what Stan was doing to Carly, he didn't flip out and start yelling - he just casually walked over, made sure ...

Updated 03-03-2009 at 11:17 PM by dolce_amore

Categories
    Uncategorized