All Blog Entries

1. A Tale of Two Scrubbies

You know Iíve been trying to figure out how to tell the tale of two friends that I made on SOC that really taught me a lot about how to make good friends, be a good poster and be a good fan of a genre that could really use a few more devotees. Itís not an easy story to tell. Iíve been a message boarder for a long time and those that have known me from waaaay back in the day to now have seen quite a metamorphosis.

I used to jump on message boards to post my opinion and support ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First Post

So I just have to say that I loved today's episode. For a tuesday it was very good. Max and Milo were hilarious, Carjax, Scrubs, and Spixie were tear-jerking, and My Jason was on!

So yeah this is just a random post. Hopefully I'll post everyday about the episode, so there's something to look forward too!

~loves~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I Don't Like Mysteries

I guess mysteries have their place in soap stories. Right now on One Life to Live, we're in the middle of a major mystery -- who's the KDA killer? I know I should care, but I don't. I'm just not that into it. I have a feeling we're going to have a lame resolution, a character who's not anyone on the show currently but a moldy-oldie from eons ago.

I don't believe for a moment that Todd did it, or John, or even Kyle or Fish. I don't think Schuyler did it and, like I said, this story ...
  4. The Garage Scene

I think the term "Maximista" means a lot more to Maxie than we think. It's not just a name. It represents the connection she used to share with Spinelli... a connection that runs far deeper than anything she has ever shared with a guy. I think when they become friends... you know, the real version of what friends are supposed to be, she'll realize that what she wants from Spinelli goes far beyond just normal friendship... or even best friends.

I think the look between Lulu ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. OLTL Struck the Relationship Chord, GH, as usual, Missed the Boat!

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Can we take a moment to discuss the Relationships/Romance? Or Lack thereof?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I know we have discussed this at one point or another (ad nausea), but I want to start a nice, well thought out post on the very subject. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]What has happened to all of the Romance or Relationships? I mean it! Itís not here. Of ALL the characters on the show, there are only TWO or THREE ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized