All Blog Entries

1. Still broke

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE working for FREE.......... NOT!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I thought all this working for no money was supposed to STOP when you graduated... but apparently not the case
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lizzie,Coop,Tammy & Jon fanfic story.Chapter:4

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Jon wakes up at 3 am.He stares at the alarm clock.He set it for 4 am.He falls back to sleep,only to ending up to dream about Lizzie & the baby.All of the sudden his alarm goes off.He hurries up and shuts it off so he doesn't wake up Reva.Jon puts some jeans and a t-shirt on.He gently opens his squeaky bedroom door.He walks down the hall and then down the stairs.Reva doesn't hear a thing.Jon is searching around the kitchen for a pen and paper to ...

Updated 04-13-2009 at 11:27 AM by LizzieFan19

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ATWT 4/9 :)

by , 04-09-2009 at 11:47 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi guys! GREAT episode today!!! YAY!

Luke is a brat. I'm calling him Luke today because he's clearly not getting his idiotic way of behaving from Damian, so - he doesn't deserve to be called such an awesome name today, sorry. There' just no way around it, he's a spoiled, immature brat. It's amazing to me that he not only doesn't think the ZZs are "that bad", but he actually went along with their stupid prank on his father! They are just some strangers who clearly have ...
  4. GH/Helena Theory... a Writers Dream!!

Its' from Greek Literature. It's called The Aeneid and it's actually a poem or book of poems based on Virgil and the Illiad, having to do with the Trojan Horse(s) sent into Troy as a decoy so that the warriors could storm Troy and overtake the 'enemy'.

You have most likedly heard of HELEN of TROY (get it, HELEN(A)?)>:}

[B]And Edgily, AND Ethan, IMO, are the 'decoy's being sent into PC (Troy) to make way for the warriors (HELENA) to overtake the enemy (Luke, Nik, Alexis, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So did you watch Lost last night?

If not, you really missed out. By far one of the best episodes of the season. Ben summoned Smokey to judge him. Come on, that line alone means you should watch it.

As for the premiere of The Unusuals, I liked it. I thought it was a quirky but enjoyable new series. Unfortunately the ratings didn't seem to agree. Sad! Good shows never last.

Maybe it's the upcoming holiday keeping me busy but I really got writer's block. I'll never finish my serial at this rate, which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized