All Blog Entries

1. The End of the Guiding Light

Wow! surprise and no surprise but really the network announced this on April Fools Day. Does that really say how they feel about the loyal fan base remaining that the wish will watch until Sept?

I have watched since Phillp first learned he was a Marler not a true Spaulding so take that Procter and Gamble for thinking the loyal fans aren't still here and I'm only 40.

Good things about GL {before}

HB Lewis and Henry Chamberlin

Christopher Berneau ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Zach & Kendall

I quess you guys have figured out I 'm on team Slater but it's not just becuz Zach is played by an incredible actor but because when the writer's take the time he is one of the best guys written on daytime.

Now on to my current rant:

Kendall the mother of two small children turns off her phone to be with her boyfriend rather then answer a call by Zach.

Kendall who allowed Ryan to gamble her sons future with Zach and the money cheered for Ryan who had just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Save guiding light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

SO UPSET...WE MUST SAVE GUIDING :(LIGHT..COME ON PEOPLE....IT'S OUR LIFE....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ATWT 4/2 :)

by , 04-02-2009 at 09:00 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi!!!

Today was great! Wow, it went by so fast for me, I couldn't believe it. I have so much to say, and that makes me so happy! Can you tell today just made me happy? Not the actual stabbing part though, just to be clear (but I guess you figured that, lol.)

So, today's show started out with Casey turning to Ali and going "Is this stupid?". My answer? Yes. Those two are just the biggest bore for me. I don't even like Casey, but I feel so bad that he's stuck ...

Updated 04-02-2009 at 09:22 PM by dolce_amore

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Save Guiding Light!!!!!!!

Everyone is just accepting the fact that Guiding Light has been cancelled. Don't just sit there, lets fight back. I recommend that we send CBS and Proctor and Gamble any of their leftover products we have in our cupboards. Let them know that we won't buy these products until the show returns. If peanuts worked for Jericho then Pringles will work for us. I challenge everyone to send their pringles and Tide. Boycott the CBS news. If they only care about the all mighty dollar then lets get them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized