All Blog Entries

1. Today's show - my thoughts 4/28/09

Reese and Bianca: I believed everything Reese said to Bianca. I hope they get back together. I liked Reese today.

Reese and Zak: Zak tells her let's go see the kids but Reese didn't think it was a good idea. Wow Reese has become smart.

Bianca and Erica: Bianca says to Erica who are you?! ROFL ROFL! Yeah Erica who are you? ROFL! What she said to Bianca about forgive and forget wow! Hey Erica! Go back with Jack! Wow I rymed.

Zak and Kendall: Zak!!! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. RIDGE & BROOKE & TAYLOR!!!!!

[I]Give me a break I am so sick of this triangle. Give it a break and put him with someone and leave it alone. Move on to someone else. Stephanie get a life and leave your kids alone, they are grown. Let them make their own decisions. There are so many great actors and actresses on this show and they are put to the background because of these 2 things. SO give the others a chance. [/I]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. karen

hi im suprised that karen got fired, she didnt get a chance to do her thing shes a great actress i could see where the story was going and i didnt like it the story was rubbish y& r you lost a great actress and the show has been boring latley lavern
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lt. Baker - SAW a Hot Dog

A long time ago, in a bun far, far away, Lt. Baker saw a hot dog. He was amazed. It was the most spectacular site he had ever seen. He stood there, his mouth watering, he imagined of all that could go on
    this masterpiece. He dreamed of tons of ketchup, plenty of mustard, perhaps some raw onions & if he had it perfectly, some relish. Yes, not even chocolate cake could compare to this. He then thought: "But,
    really, I wouldn't mind some chocolate cake for dessert". His ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 4-28-09

Well, since Days has got so compelling these days, I decided to post to my blog and let you all know what's going on with me.

My health the last two years has been really an issue, but I'm still here and hopefully got my problems under control. Just on the ikky side, I have a colonoscopy at 10:00 today. It's to see where I'm losing blood from since I had to have two pints several days ago. Since that, I'm feeling perfectly strong and fiine again. I'll post the results later.
    Categories
    Uncategorized