All Blog Entries

1. Is BLATENT MISOGYNY "fantasy" for you?!

I'm just really irritated right now, because I never thought that ATWT could get THIS BAD. The whole entire show is bad.

Paul humiliating Meg like that and then for some fans to CHEER it, because Meg "deserves it" in their minds? Yet, we all know that 4 to 6 months from now, some of these VERY SAME FANS will be cheering that Meg and Paul are back together and "in love" with their baby girl, Eliza?!

Yet, when folks continue to bring up all of
  2. Guiding Light History

CBS has been getting a lot of flack, most of it well deserved. However some people have expressed outrage because GL is such a long running historical show. I don't think that argurment holds much water. GL itself has not placed any value on history. For as long as I've been watching the show fans have been crying out for more Bauer's, a return to the 'founding' family. There is one Bauer left in town and poor Rick gets dusted off for special occasions and medical emergencies. Last year's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Robin and my thoughts on this storyline

I've posted on this a couple of times. However, I am compelled to do it again. And considering I've never used the Blog feature on this site, now seems as good a time as any to start.

First let me say this. I've gone back and forth in my views on this story. I really hated it at first. It was overly dramatic and way too soap'ish for me. I even got to the point where I was FF'ing through scenes while watching on YouTube. But my views have changed a little. And it's been brought about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ATWT 4/6

by , 04-06-2009 at 09:14 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hi guys, happy Monday! In my area, it's been raining and chilly all day, but hopefully some of you are getting to experience spring already! I'm certainly ready for it!

Well, today's show rocked. There's just no other way to describe it, it was awesome in the most evil way possible.

B-R-A-V-O Paul! Wow - do you know how nice it was as a longtime Paul fan to see a plan of his actually work? He was downright brilliant today. He gets Lucy to try to seduce Dusty, ...
  5. John or Todd why should I have to choose

.................................................. ...

Updated 03-09-2011 at 12:02 AM by Soaphead

Categories
    Uncategorized