All Blog Entries

1. Interupted yet again

4/27/09

There has to be someone who can contact ABC in ny and tell them to STOP INTERRUPTING MY SOAPS WITH THEIR NEWS!!!!! I AM SO SICK OF IT!!!!!! When I email my station, it bounces back to me! So this is the only place I can think of that someone MIGHT be able to get a message in! Today I was interrupted for at least 75% of my program to hear about the Swine Flu, all things I ALREADY new about from the ACTUAL NEWS!!! There are more than enough news programs/stations that the only ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thoughts on OLTL..

The promos made it seem like jessica and brody were going to be front and center this week. But so far we got 1/4 days, and the whole s/l was just them in bed talking.. blah!! boring!!! - The only part I liked was the smile on Jessica's face as she was leaving his apt.

Also Natalie and Jared discovered Hope is Chloe how many weeks ago?? Then they just drop the story or something. Why do some characters only get to be seen once a month, and others are on 24/7?!?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Luke and the Aussie kid

Let me start with a confession: I love Luke. Lucas Lorenzo Spencer. He's always been a favorite of mine ever since the glory days of Luke and Laura on General Hospital. Over the years, I think Anthony Geary has just gotten better and better as Luke. He can take any story line and spin it in a way that works for him. Heck, his walking out on the group photo in the opening credits is pure brilliance!

So, the new story getting the Geary treatment now is the question of Ethan Lovett. ...
  4. Today's show - my thoughts 4/30/09

Kendall and Ryan: Well she did it! She seduced Ryan! Oh and when she gets ready for work she has clothes!!! Where did she get the new clothes?!!?! Did she kiss Ryan, go back home and got some clothes then came back to Ryan's? And Ryan is NOT the sexiest man alive! Sure he is hot but he isn't the sexiest. The sexiest is David,Jake,Zak,Tad, Adam. Oops to many?

Erica and Kendall: Oh please shut up Kendall! She really didn't need to know you had sex with Ryan!

Zak ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. LOL Y&R

Check out this site. I think it's hilarious. It's updated Thursdays. It's like LOLCats except LOL Y&R...funny.

http://lolyoungrestless.blogspot.com/
    Categories
    Uncategorized