All Blog Entries

1. Pacific cove

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know about an exciting new online soap opera called Pacific Cove. It's very exciting and worth taking a look! If you're looking for a quick read, take a look.

[url]www.freewebs.com/paradisecove[/url]

Enjoy!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Do I keep my winter clothes out, or not

I keep thinking I'm going to be able to put my winter clothes back in the box until next year, then lo and behold, we have a snow storm in March. Not just a small snowstorm, blizzard in part of the state, on down to trace amounts in another part, but still, it's cold outside. No wonder so many people get sick, 70 degrees one day and freezing the next
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Y&R's Talking Corpse

So, The Young and the Restless got a little creative -- and a little goofy -- yesterday with Marge, the interred corpse, narrating the entire episode. It was a little strange, but you know what? Jeanne Cooper sold it. She made it work. She looked into the camera and made us part of the experience.

I'd love to tell you this hasn't been done before, but CSI did it a couple of years ago. Of course, in that episode, the dead stiffs were all unknown to the viewers. They were there to explain ...
  4. HELENA's PLOT for ARMAGEDDON

[B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I want Helena to wreak HAVOC[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=red][FONT=Verdana]GOOD, SQUEALING, OLD FASHIONED SOAP HAVOC.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]We need a good shakeup that doesn't involve a Toxic Ball and the Mob. [/COLOR][/FONT]
    [LIST][*][FONT=Verdana]I want her to instill confusion [/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana]I want her to instill complete and utter fear [/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana]I want her to threaten, to maime ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Embrace your helena

Helena's black sedan is seen driving through the PC city limits, into PC Proper. She has Dimitrius make a stop before she follows through to hospital.

Camera pans to pier 52, where the Launch to Spoon Island is docked.
    Gleaming in the moonlight the car door swings wide, and she is helped out by a hasty Cornelius. He mistakenly grazes her shoe as he passes, and walks her to dockside.

She stares ahead and smiles; Lovingly. knowingly, instantly transported. For ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized