All Blog Entries

1. my life

my life is a series of of feeding and bathing and cleaning.
    from 6:00 am to 10:00pm everyday and sometimes all night long.
    i love my life and its a job that i wouldnt change for anything.
    when i posted bloged about my life being like a soap , i really did.
    having several personalitys and so many different storys to deal with all day long its like a soap.
    from 6:00 am there is shelly and toto and their babies 5 in all and their reaady to leave home soon.
    then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Jill's unreal expectations

I've been watching Jill on The Young and the Restless since she was a Foster. Remember that? Remember when she was Snapper and Greg's little sister? Remember when she worked at the Chancellor mansion and stole Katherine's husband Phillip from her? I know that's ancient history in soap years, but today when Jill was crying and moaning and feeling sorry for herself because Katharine is not her mother after all and she let Jill know that she's glad, I couldn't feel bad for Jill.

Jill ...
  3. As the World Turns Poem #5

by , 04-16-2009 at 08:30 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hey Guys - I just finished another poem - can you guess who "wrote" this one? To refresh your memory, I've already done Carly, Paul, Meg, and Casey, so it isn't any of those people. Good Luck!

Miles away
    Im a little too detached
    To see what I want anymore
    Or if that even matters

I say one thing
    But Im thinking another
    All I can think is
    Why cant you see?

My girl who knows this face by heart
  4. wooweeee

Lol wow just wanna say welcome to my blog. I'll have an opening statement in a month or so.

So look forward for those who are interested in discussing a range of world, legal, philosphical issues whether they relate to soaps or not.

See you later dudes!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Todd and Tea had sex!

by , 04-16-2009 at 04:43 PM (Lambykins Adventures....well in my head *LOL*)
    I don't know what led up to this,so parts of their convo flew over my head.A little birdy told me to watch out for this,some I've been switching back and forth between ATWT to OLTL.Finally,I switch to OLTL and Todd had Tea pinned up against the wall.Moaning and groaning,with her leg wrapped around him! LOVE IT!