All Blog Entries

1. Tom Phelfrey

I would just like to see Tom Phelfrey come to GH as anyone. Whether they bring this Dante or don't I could care less at this point. I think they do need to SORAS Michael and Kristina the show needs some freshness and youth.:D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. about this dante character

I'm trying to find out about this Dante character on General Hospital. I looked at every website I could find and there is nothing current about a decision. :-?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Welcome To "The Marty & Cole Show"!

[SIZE=2]Is it just me or is Marty and Cole onscreen almost every single day? Can't we catch a break?

I would love to see more of Vicki, Jess/Tess/Bess, Natalie and Jared, Brody, Rex and Gigi, Starr and Langston, the Buchanans and David and Dorian.

The show is mainly focusing on Marty and Cole, both of which I despise with a passion!:-{

With the rumors swirling around about Erika Slezak's departure from OLTL, I find it horrible to think that we and OLTL may ...

Updated 03-03-2009 at 02:56 PM by Dakota

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thumbs up, OLTL on baby-daddy/68

I just posted about this on another site, and thought here would be a good place to elaborate, or whatnot...

So when OLTL first did the back in time storyline (rex in 1968), I really HATED IT. I am so not into the sci-fi crap, interupting my storylines! (At least this was a storyline and did not take over the entire show, al a GH with Maxie/BJ).

I am, however enjoying how the '68 storyline, is mixing in to the 'baby-daddy' storyline, at present.
    I do think though ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. All My Children-what the hell?

:-? I can not figure out where All My Children is going and I can't figure out why things are going down as they are. Take Amanda! She's a disaster and the father of her child should be notified a.s.a.p. so he can monitor her crazy self! J.r. just believe he's the kids father knowing all to well Amanda is a liar. Is he suppose to come off as dumb? Then there's Reece. She's still in town why?Shouldn't she be chasing Bianca trying to see her daughter or something? O.k. how about Kendal? She slept ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized