All Blog Entries

1. If Chloe had Chelsea's passport how did Chelsea get thru customs in France?

Chloe not getting all the glory with Billy money mansion, etc, so she became friendly with Chelsea to get her away from Adam. If anyone remember, Chloe was not nice to Chelsea in the beginning and suddenly turned nice to her made some people go what is she up to. She KNEW Chelsea was still madly in love with Adam, so she talked a lot of nasty things about Adam to keep Chelsea from wanting him back and go find another man to pretend he's the father of Chadam's baby. The fight from Chloe for Chelsea ...

Updated 02-22-2014 at 12:46 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Delia story line 2014

Adam and he didn't even intend to cause anyone harm but billy went with a weapon and ill intentions and everyone is all, "poor billy" no this is ridiculous. Adam was finally becoming the man we all knew he could be. It's sad that Delia is dead but Adam didnt try to hurt her. What about chelsea and Connor now they have to be without adam because of billy just like everyone had to be without delia because of adam. I'm hoping Adam is actually still alive and they let him get to his life with ...

Updated 02-21-2014 at 12:40 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Niz scenes were heartbreaking! They love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by sisterleetrade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyinluv View Post
    Yes they will always love each other as in their little rat pack of friends as teens and all that they went through, like Jason, Robin, Aj and Brenda but in love...no. Only when it suits Liz. And that's usually when someone wants her current toy. She's fine with them fawning over her while she does as she wishes but the minute they get another female Liz brings out her claws and starts the pick me instead talk. Normally I'm a Liz fan but recently she's acting like a jealous shrew when she could
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kelly & Billy's secret

I think Billy should have told Victoria as there should not be secrets. I personally think it was because he was afraid of dying and didn't want to leave that sort of secret. The timing I personally think it was because he was afraid of dying and didn't want to leave that sort of secret behind without saying he was sorry to his wife.
    the impression that Billy thought or was afraid he was going to die. I think he was just injured and as a result confused. I think he was feeling guilty but at ...

Updated 02-20-2014 at 02:08 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The 10 Best Moments of Julexis

I've been kind of surfing through the show this week because the story lines that have been airing just don't light my fire much. To each his or her own and I like the meaty family type dramas and angst more than watching super villains be vanquished by whatever assortment of characters this regime or that one views as heroic even if it makes little sense.

Robin's leaving doesn't make sense as written. Yes Scorpio parents abandon their young to go fight for truth and justice ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized