All Blog Entries

1. Christine & Paul sharing together

I truly believe if both characters were regulars on the show she and Danny would be together if Nikki was in the ICU more than Christine then those two would have to have a talk.The doctor said Paul needed his rest. He said he turned away two visitors who Chris said were Michael and Lauren. She said she would keep them updated by phone. They are just as close to Paul as Nikki and aren't being allowed to visit. When my mother was in the ICU, I kept her visits very limited. I even turned away her ...

Updated 06-14-2014 at 02:53 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The history between Sharon & Phyllis

It helps to know the history of Y&R The story made up of Sharon pushing Phyllis down the stairs it never happened some spread it as gospel but Sharon is responsible for Phyllis falling. Sharon tried to take someone's phone away from them to further her own agenda. If Sharon had not been there Phyllis would not have fallen. Phyllis lost her footing on the step plain as day so Phyllis jerking her phone from Sharon had nothing to do with Phyllis falling.

Updated 06-13-2014 at 11:10 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wyatt's manipulations

Wyatt was telling anyone who would listen that he thinks his mother has gotten out of hand. Then in a one on one conversation with her he says he needs her to stop interfering. The fact the real issue is for Hope. Underneath it all does she see through him and his string pulling? Is that what she means when she says there are so many other reasoned? Liam was telling the truth of the situation. Wyatt didnít want hope to hear what Liam was saying so he acted quickly to shut him up. The more Quinn ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wyatt is not to give up Hope that easy after all this is a soap opera

Wyatt was spot on with every single word that he said to her. Quinn but it sure was good to see that wicked person finally get knocked off her high horse!!! It being done by her only son was the icing on the cake. Liam never cut him out of his life. What is frustrated because he was losing Hope anyway the dating game was a red light. He is just blaming anybody he can think of. Sure he wished she hadn't done it but I doubt he really believes that it caused Ridge to be missing. The breakup with Hope ...

Updated 06-12-2014 at 08:46 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Chelsea & Billy go to Australia

Jack is as good as dad as you can get in GC, none of them are good parents, including the women. Paul has not heard from Heather in like forever, and Lauren's Scotty dropped of the radar. Jill's actual birth son, Philip is all but forgotten in G.C. whereas everyone else has a son/daughter in town and part of their lives). I think Kyle (same or new actor) should return from NY and live with Jack and become active in Jabot with Jack & to Chelsea should not be leaving Peanut right now for any reason ...

Updated 06-12-2014 at 06:49 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized