All Blog Entries

1. Ally's slap heard around the world

I think Ally picked up a piece of that jewelry when she bent over that tray right after slapping wyatt. her hand was closed around it when she shook her finger at wyatt. I see a frame up coming Wyatt's way. and people will believe it after his last big jewel heist. I also think he showed disrespect for hope with that mile high remark. It's Not. Don't ever slap a person and think its okay just because you saw it on TV. I don't like him he has changed hope in the worst way and he deserved that slap ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Another one of Alexis' Exes Back in Town

I have a confession to make. Iíve never been what youíd call a Rexis fan and I had a mixed reaction to Ricís reemergence on canvas after a five year sabbatical. I realized while watching Rexis implode into the inevitable train wreck that it had to become that I was a lousy apologist for Ric Lancing as well, since Iím first and foremost an Alexis fan. I think sometimes that makes it nearly impossible to be a Rexis fan because sometimes it seems to fit in that category you got to apologize for Ric. ...

Updated 03-03-2014 at 09:00 AM by Mairzy Dotes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Nikki's Rape

I know we are all going on the assumption that Nikki was raped. I do start to wonder about it after her talking to that sleaze Ian.He was the leader of a cult. Very admired and looked up to. In these cults the leader is the ultimate acceptance. Every girl wants to be the one he wants. Could this be what happened? Nikki was flattered that he wanted her above all the others and she was more than willing to be the one he took to his bed? How old was she? What state was this in and was she still young ...

Updated 02-28-2014 at 01:09 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Wyatt & Hope & Liam triangle relationships

I can see doors opening up for her If she just let Liam go and move on No matter what anyone thinks Liam loves Steffy and he can't get her out of his miond so put them back together He really cares about Steffy and the two of them bring something great to B&B This is the first time I have seen Liam so into Steffy and it would be a great to see him make up his mind for once and be with one of these lady and I think Steffy is the right one.I think Hope and Wyatt could have something But I dont ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Billy Miller on Y&R

Billy for 5 years over a decade ago but no longer fits as an adult dropped into grownup Billy Abbott's body with grownup Billy's wife & older lover. BM was a big hunk of a teddy bear who was swoon worthy. The new guy is smaller in stature and very young looking and without that bubbly irresistable charm so I can't buy that older, tall Kelly couldn't keep her hands off him. And I can't buy that he has a dead daughter when he talks about Dehlia. I just can't get past seeing him as one of the Jabot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized