All Blog Entries

1. Chloe's problem

Chloe should be happy that Chelsea didn't fire her. No, Chelsea wants to dig her heels in deeper and make everyone in the meeting uncomfortable. She is such a little victim. She lost Delia, but she chose to kidnap Connor. Losing Delia doesn't excuse what she did, even if the grief may make people less judgmental about it. Chloe needs to grow up and get on with her life.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Victor's Arrogance

Jack and Billy are both mad. Victoria and Nick aren't happy. Colin and Cane don't trust him. Colin and Victor had "words". Chelsea has doubts and doesn't trust him but needs him. Someone obviously set him up for this Bonaventure scam. Abby seems nervous with him and I doubt Tyler will make a good impression on him. Fake Cassie seems to have reached her limit. He's messing with Sharon's mental health. Adam is apparently alive and not probably still not happy that daddy blackmailed him. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hope's Values has changed a lot

Hope & Wyatt need to do a little bit more then hit the hay but I love their chemistry. It blows Liam and Hope out of the water. I feel like they're the new power couple but I'm sure not for long since it is soap land but now they are just annoying and more of the same. Thorne needs to get a clue and get her to a shrink asap. He didn't even care that she thinks her dead mother's head in a bubble is telling her to cleanse Hope's world and be the morality police for Forrester and their lines. This ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Billy's Secret about Adam

Billy could be keeping Adam alive to make him pay and to make Adam live through losing his son Connor. Although Connor is alive. Adam does not have access to him. Billy could try and torture him with stories and pictures of Connor and Chelsea. Billy getting close to Chelsea just adds more fuel to the fire. Victoria would know if someone was living in their garage apartment, especially since Billy is staying at Jack's? I also don't see Billy getting close to Chelsea, they were talking as friends, ...

Updated 03-25-2014 at 02:54 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ally has a Very good point to make people are not listening to her

A sexual relationship 10 years ago. Life experiences change people. The things in your life that hurt you , or embarrassed you change who you were and shape who you become. The results are totally up to you. You can either let it control your life or you can learn to understand it. We all are the single decision makers in who and what we end up being in our own lives. Hope was stilted by her mother's past. She defined who she was going to be by that. It stunted her and prevented her from maturing ...

Updated 03-25-2014 at 01:44 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized