All Blog Entries

1. Denise's Dish - Groundhog Day

Groundhog Day – Denise’s Dish

I feel like I am watching repeat episodes of GH, and I am not sure why. Some things are new and different, but the reliance on what I call “soap standbys” is overwhelming to me.

1. Lies about Baby Daddies – Britt and Sabrina are the latest in a loooong list of baby daddy liars. Seriously – why would anybody believe anyone’s parentage on this show? If I was elected Mayor of Port Charles, I would insist that everyone of childbearing age ...
  2. The new Billy on Y&R

Billy acceptance at the Emmy awards last summer, and that's when she started watching Y&R. So much love and well wishes expressed. I'm sure Billy will be touched.
    Billy been doing his homework, or Amelia coached him, or something. When Victoria sat down next to him on the couch, he reached across and his hand immediately found her outer leg, just like we've seen Billy do countless times to pull her close. I thought it was pretty good, considering he's also I think he's been doing his ...

Updated 02-05-2014 at 10:58 AM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Welcome back David Tom as Billy on Y&R 2014

Billy career was not burning down buildings at the time. I have read PB is talking of "retiring" as well, EB is obnoxious and should go. All actors have short resumes in the beginning, but if you are good - you are good and BM, MM and MS were all winners. In the end, they will come out with better than they were given in the end. BM won Emmy's as an adult actor, not as a child, Faith will probably get a nomination for scary! BM owned the roll of Billy as an adult, DT played the it as a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Recasting the new Billy on Young and the restless

Billy Miller was one of the very few things that Maria Arena Bell actually did right. She gets credit only for driving the rest of the show into the ground, including Billy and Victoria's story that started off so well but then she tainted with the two distasteful baby story lines.
    Modified 3 times's but after looking at recent pictures of him it is a huge NO for me. Victoria looks old enough to be his mother! She (may have been ill I certainly don't know) has looked old and frumpy for months. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Welcome David Tom to Y&R

Y&R was already in decline is now being ruined from within by executive producer Jill Farren Phelps who has forced out Michael and replaced Billy. I for one have now given up on the show and will not watch again. The latest poll shows 64% of fans. As an on off viewer for the past 36 yrs, I can't leave because of one actor. Plus I think MM will land on primetime anyway and will do even better. Let's wait for the official Feb. stats. Y&R is not coming to an end.

Categories
    Uncategorized