All Blog Entries

1. Delia's Death along will the storyline last will last through 2014?

Y&R writers I hate that Y&R killed off Delia I purposely say through and not over any loss but a child. If this was about giving Adam a story line, how about he and Chelsea reunite and he starts a company apart from and not in competition with Newman. If this was about reducing the Abbott family, why not just kill off the entire family with the furnace exploding while they are gathered for one of their family breakfasts as opposed to picking the off one by one as the Newman's need replacement ...

Updated 12-05-2013 at 03:29 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Billy's pity party he needs to get over it before uses all

know losing a child is hard on a parent but it's been two months since Billy's child's death he needs to move on and get over before he loses whole family. Chloe is slowly moving on so why can't Billy. Billy needs his father John this is Jack so why can't he see Billy?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why is Billy leaving Y&R?

David Tom returning to Y&R I am sure he will do well in resuming Billy Abbott character. I loved David Tom's portrayal of young Billy Abbott and how he loved Ashley Bashioum's Mackensie. David Tom was very charming and dashing from what I remember him when he played the role of Billy Abbott and he also mesh with the Abbott family really well such his mother, Jill, Jack, his aunts, and his father, John Abbott. So, I am hoping that this means we see more of Billy Abbott interacting with the Abbott ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dylan and Nick's anger over Nikki's secret & Dylan's DNA test

Nikki's illness was all the what kind of mother leaves her child. I found it very hypocritical all be it not surprising of Victor to use their relationship to call her out on not telling him sooner after all the things he hides from her. He didn't bellow like his usual maniacal self, however I don't think Victor will be able to come between her and her attempts to bond with Dylan. Victor did what we knew he would do.he made it about him he didn't yell or do his normal stuff but he made it about ...

Updated 12-04-2013 at 03:32 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Victor's lies

Enterprises and Chancellor Intensities were where competitive corporations. Katherine left Chancellor to Victor. He merged it with NE after getting rid of Adam and Jack take control of the company Victor thinks he has firmly under his control now. The will was read by a legitimate lawyer Victor has to lie be up to something where the acquisition of CI is concerned as far as Katherine she would have directly left it for her in her letter if there's something more to it and Jill has to "figure ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized