All Blog Entries

1. Dylan in a wheelchair at Paul's bedside

I was amazed that Dylan's monitors must not have gone off nor did anyone check on him while he was unhooking apparently everything from vital monitors, to IV to catheter. That he had the wherewithall post-anesthesia, and speed not to be noticed, to do all that & find a wheelchair & roll himself to Paul's room & get in there is truly a feat. He didn't even disturb his stitches. Dylan's either from Krypton or he's Captain America. Either way, he's definitely GC's Chosen One. Amazing. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Y&R .. Casting call

Quote Originally Posted by valleycliffe View Post
    ^ no, mariah is only about 23 not in her 30's.
    Yes. Mariah is younger than Cassie would be.

Having relatives who look exactly alike is common on soaps. General Hospital has cousins that look identical. ATWT had half sisters that looked alike. Many times there are unrelated people who are identical. It's nothing new.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Crazy Crazy Quinn

Quinn is taking this to a whole new level. Every day there is another threat or another scheme. It is unbelievable. Quinn wouldn't be above the law because she's seldom taken to task for her actions. Liam needs to do more and get that wicked women out of his life. Or he'll be sorry if he's still alive. I wonder was Bill as dumb with his attempts at Amber or was he at least intelligent about it. I've liked bad guys usually like them the best but I hate stupid ones that come off as cartoonish and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Recasting Billy and Billy has more substance then the old Billy

I wish Y&R would reverse this decision. Y&R didn't have chemistry before it was because the storyline called for them to be cold and distant toward one another. It wasn't they didn't have chemistry before it was because the storyline called for David Tom was returning to the role of Billy. I personally felt he was doing a great job but Y&R and David was the perfect replacement since he was originator of the role. Again I though he was doing fine with what he was given and was just beginning ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dylan's relationship with Paul

I haven't had much to say that is truly positive about the writing this scene was outstanding by all the actors involved. It was remnant of classic Y&R. I could relate to everyone's feelings and their perspective and thought they all delivered it in a believable way. And even though I find it hard to believe Nikki can't remember being intimate with Paul I did buy her fear of losing this new long lost Son. Paul's hand a little tear ran down my cheek. I am actually interested in seeing it all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized