All Blog Entries

1. Eric Believes Bill Will Retaliate

Quote Originally Posted by bellaire View Post
    Bill is going to make trouble because Ridge hurt Brooke. Honestly ridge has a lot of nerve blaming brooke for this. He so arrogant. That part the writers got right.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Stitch's Secret

I think Billy has a right to ask her she is also stringing him along in my opinion. She needs to try and work on her marriage or cut him loose and tell him it's completely over so he too can move on. I see it as he is trying really hard and should but she is just toying with him and her marriage. Has he lost it or what. He should be the last one to question sex & revenge & pain past this and find a way to stay together. Victoria is as much a part of Billy as Billy is to Victoria.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What is Stitch's Secret?

Kelly is exaggerating whatever it is. I was thinking Kelly's son killed on his bicycle? was hit by Stitch and it was an accident. Maybe he never told his wife because he felt so guilty, even though it was not his fault? Just pure speculation on my part and I'm probably wrong. Wouldn't his name have been in the papers even if he was totally innocent of wrong-doing? All the conversations between Kelly and Stitch have been totally obscure......you would think if he did hit Kelly's son, he would have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Something Just Froze Over in a Really Hot Place

It got really chilly in fire and brimstone territory today as ABC posted a promo that was heard throughout the internet.

Yesterday, the network posted on its blog about Julian and Alexis under “Love in the Afternoon” and no, it wasn’t April Fool’s Day. Not only did it promote the pairing but it also endorsed it sending shockwaves through Twitter, FB and on discussion boards. It reminded me of what it must be like looking out the window and seeing a purple cow with golden wings zooming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Victoria & Billy's history

Victoria ever trust Billy again? I Victoria ever trust Billy again? I hope she moves on with someone. Stitch and his problems will just add more to what Victoria already has on her plate and that is the last thing she needs. hope she moves on with someone. Stitch and his problems will just add more to what Victoria already has on her plate and that is the last thing she needs. Y&R because of the wealthy Chancellors, Newman's and Abbotts. It has been apart of show's mystique since the show was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized