All Blog Entries

1. Mariah can be a twin

If Cassie would be Mariah's age. Making Cassie older is going by Phick years, not real Y&R years no way was Phick together for more than about 7 years but they aged Summer 15 years overnight to make it seem like they had been together for that long.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. When it comes to Billy Victoria is Arrogant

I can't stand Victorias hypocrite behavior lately. I know Billy hurt her and cheated on her with Kelly once, she tears Billy apart for all his wrong doings but cheats on Billy with stitch a man she was flirting with before. Now she's allowing stitch to interfere in her marriage and stay at her and Billy's home & she's pregnant. Billy needs to stop begging and move on.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Victoria's pregnancy

The only fact that the recast of Billy is happening at a crucial stage of Victoria's relationship. Victoria had to accept Billy's 2 children from other women. As he has cheated and lied repeatedly.
    Actually just Johnny. Delia was already on the scene way before tptb made the mistake putting Billy and Victoria together. Frankly Victoria don't need anymore kids. It's like the writers can't or refuse to come up with something. Billy's this is still Victoria and Billy's story they are the ones ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chloe's cliffhanger?

I thought Y&R would have come up with a better send off.after stealing Billy sperm and carrying it around in her bag she over hears them talking about her so out of the blue she thinks it's a good idea to just leave.not Fairview but on the other side of the country .no one is going with her on the plane .no big boom for her last day.we will hear Kevin moon over her in hopes she will come back to him.for me to really feel her leaving.they get a call the plane she was on crash into the ocean.no ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Chloe's judgmental?

Billy and Chloe bond over Connor. So we know that they have already had their hospital scene with Connor, and then there shower scene with Connor, and now there will be more his family back together. Chelsea has even pushed/advised Billy about getting back with Vicky. Chelsea bonding with Johnny will be a big story but I see that happening AFTER Billy gives up on Victoria. I think the fireworks with Johnny will come later. Right now Billy is still trying to get his family back together. Chelsea ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized