All Blog Entries

1. Caught in the Crossroads

I have to admit I've been pretty slack at watching General Hospital this month. Most of that is because life and work's been very busy but part of it is because my attention span's wandered. I'm just not a great television watcher. I didn't grow up in front of the television as a child and never really gravitated to it as a teen or an adult.

So I fall out of habit quickly if something doesn't grab me. Between Alexis going MIA again, AJ dying in the middle of his story line and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog has moved!

3. Victor never owns his wrong doings

Victor has no compassion at all right now. This wasn't about him trying to protect Nick either. This was about revenge and his god complex. I believe that Victor loves his family but as long as he's selfish everything he does will make his own family hate him he was right all along but only after he manipulates everything. Victor would admit that he does what he does for revenge. He tries to justify his actions by saying he is protecting his family. in the business world. He never confesses to ...

Updated 04-24-2014 at 07:16 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Epsode #34

by , 04-23-2014 at 02:44 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #34

Scene 1:

There is for the moment absolute silence in the room.

Then the realization of what they all just heard sinks in.

“Oh my God,” says Amanda. “We have been infected? This can’t be true. Jake tell me this can not be true.”

Jake tries to calm his wife down. “Amanda please try not to worry, we don’t even know if this is on the level. Perhaps someone is just bluffing trying to extort the money.’ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Nick's pain

Nick confronts Victor about Casse's look like. I Can't wait for an explosive confrontation between Nick and his dad when he learns that Victor put the girl up to this. DNA test done a.s.a.p. to find out who she is. I have been wondering if Cassie has a twin sister. Nick needs to drag her to the DNA office by her ears for a test. I wonder what Nick is going to think when Cassie tells him that Victor was the one who hired her to gaslight Sharon. Victor justifies his actions. If Cassie tells anyone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized