All Blog Entries

1. Chelsea's baby

The baby's father didn't want Victor to be a part of the baby's life and that's all there is to it. What he would do or wouldn't do isn't the issue, imo. Why should Victor be a part of the life of a child whose father he treated like crap and disowned time and time again? Why does Victor have a right to be in Connor's life regardless of what Connor's parent/parents wants? It's just his extreme arrogance that makes him think he has rights to the child whose father he was blackmailing. Adam was the ...

Updated 02-25-2014 at 11:33 AM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Chloe needs mental help

Since DD's death over this year I think Chloe is finally learning to deal with it with her illness under control. Chloe may not suffer the same fate Sharon has and may get help sooner but why pat one on the back for her lost but want to throw the other into a ring of fire. But Chloe's past sins. Chloe will sympathize and regret how she's treated Sharon since she now knows what grief can drive you to do. It would make a very realistic storyline for Chloe and Sharon to share some scenes over this. ...

Updated 02-25-2014 at 11:14 AM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Should Robin and Patrick Divorce?

No divorce for Patrick Robin they belong together don't
    Let.Sabrina ruin that. Let her off gh not robin thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Was it Proven Yet that Ian Ward is Actually Dylan's Father?

I, think ian is not dylan" s father I, believe paul,
    Is the father & reunite them as parents paul & nikki
    & dylan, bond as a family, that will be a new twist of things.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Teen Pregnancy? (speculation only)

Quote Originally Posted by Light Girl View Post
    I don't want to see a teen pregnancy story. But, I think it is an appropriate story at the appropriate time for the characters and for teenage fans of the TJ/Molly couple. It makes sense. They are teens in love and have been together for a very long time, and it is realistic that they would start talking about sex, as their fan base is also talking about sex in their real lives. I like that the show is taking the responsibility seriously and highlighting that the kids need to be safe, and bringing
    Categories
    Uncategorized