All Blog Entries

1. I'm So Loving Brooklynn!!!! And I Guess She Will Be My Number 3 Favorite Next To...

[QUOTE=Queen Beth F.;12435135][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Carly And Sam Of Course!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=indigo]I am so loving Brooklynn Ashton. She is so very beautiful. And I love the chemistry that she has with Carly and I am so hoping that Sam will fill the void left by Skanklivia in Carly's life and Brooklynn will fill the void left by the family sell out Lulu in Carly's life as well. Brooklynn comes from a very fine pedigree. with ...
  2. Where Are All The Todd Manning Doll Protesters On Halloween?

So, why is it not okay to sell a doll based Todd Manning, but its okay to dress kids up as a murdering, child molester every Halloween?

I was a huge a fan of horror movies when I was younger. I never missed the latest Friday 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street movie. Alot of the kids were the same. I remember in 3rd grade, kids reading Fangoria. The favorite movie monster of most of the kids: Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Streets.

In the films, Freddy molested and murdered ...

Updated 05-23-2010 at 01:02 PM by am78

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I Know Why Carly Is Really Pissed At Sonny And She Should Be.

[QUOTE=Queen Beth F.;12432831][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Carly is pissed at Sonny because Sonny won't allow Jason to handle Dante. And she has every right to be pissed at Sonny because of this. How she sees it and how I see it too, that Sonny has claimed many times that Carly is the love of his life and his soul mate, and their share children together. And since his Johnny come lately son came back into his life, Sonny is all about protecting Dante from one of Jason's bullets. And ...
    Tags: carly, sonny
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lulu Could Have Saved Herself And Dante From All Of This Hell That They're About...

[QUOTE=Queen Beth F.;12433872][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Get From Carly Only If She Wasn't So Selfish On The Day Of Michael's Sentencing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]If Lulu would have gone to Carly on the day of Michael's sentencing and humbled herself. And apologized for being a "Miss Know It All" and reached out and asked Carly if there was anything that she could do to help ease her pain and/or help get Michael out of prison. ...
    Tags: carly, lulu
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Jacob has 2 arm tattoos, why does the show cover it up?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT][QUOTE=stampurr;12432674]Honestly, does anyone truly think of tattoos as "rebellious" any more? Almost everyone I know has one!

It's more "rebellious" to NOT have a tattoo these days.........[/QUOTE]

That it is more rebellious not to have them is a good thing! Maybe that will end the insanity. What do they think it is going to look like when they are over 50? Wrinkly, for one, and embarrassing, for another. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized