All Blog Entries

1. Nuke's "Warm Moments" Conversation

Let me attempt to see how this might play out, in a really long-winded way:

Luke: Remember all those nice times we had?

Noah: Oh yes, I certainly do. Like that time we went to New York!

Luke: Right, when we went looking for your wife and you blamed me for your father's death.

Noah: Oh right, but what about the time we went camping?

Luke: You mean when your father tried to kill me?

Noah: OK, well what about that time when ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Orchard Article - By Me

Long before Richard ever burst his way onto our screens, Noah was floundering in what As The World Turns fans have called "a storyline that has been dead since it began". Noah Mayer and Luke Snyder had been involved in a long and dysfunctional relationship that just begged for change, and this blessing came when they finally broke up mere weeks ago. This allowed for the greatest gift that has been given to this dying soap opera in many decades. This gift is the arrival of Richard, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. LuRe Genie Interview - Part Two

LuRe Genie Interview - Part Two

Quote Originally Posted by Jax101 View Post
    Me: Wow, that sounds really tough, LuRe Genie! What do you envision for the future?

LG: Well, let's see... This all depends on whether or not the writers keep me employed or not. A genie like myself needs to survive on something, and with my habit of hiding in mini-bars to avoid their wrath is not earning me much favour. However, I think that if I'm not arrested for any temperature violations (for being too hot, of course) or for breach
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. LuRe Genie Interview - Part One

LuRe Genie Interview - Part One

Quote Originally Posted by Jax101 View Post
    Me: I'm here with what has become known as the LuRe Genie and we'll be having a bit of a chat today. So, LuRe Genie, let's start with what you are, exactly.

LG: Well, I am technically the complex relationship or chemistry or bubbling heat between this soap's two favourite characters, Luke and Reid. Whatever you want to call it, I'm here to bring them together and hopefully cause a lot of people to lose not only control over their facial
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ms. Helen Wagner's Death

To Ms. Helen Wagner's family I am sure they are all feeling the loss of her. My sincere hope is that those in charge ATWT proper respect and give our beloved Nancy a proper send off. I was really hoping that she would have had the opportunity to have the last line of the ATWT as she was the one who had the very first line but I will hold out hope that her presence and influence will be respected and represented properly as they conclude ATWT. Ms. Wanger passed on Saturday. My thoughts on how to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized