All Blog Entries

1. ATWT 4/2 & 4/5

by , 04-07-2010 at 01:33 AM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hey guys! I know I've been MIA, sorry about that!

Before I got any more behind with my blogging (because you know tomorrow I'm going to be all over this blog and will totally forget to blog about past episodes ), I wanted to take some time to talk about Bob and Kim's Anniversary Party episodes, both of which I THOROUGHLY enjoyed.

Well, I first want to say that the flashbacks we got were just phenomenal. I love when we get some vintage ATWT flashbacks, and it seems ...
  2. Rooting for soap couples.

I don't know how fans can be so fickle. Last summer, some ATWT watchers voiced how much they enjoyed Bonnie/Dusty and that finally Dusty was going to meet his needed match a babe he didn't have to rescue. After they ended, these same fans didn't fight for them. Heck I've been fighting for Lusty for six years, and haven't given up despite Lucy not being in Oakdale. I'm not sure what JP has got going, because is Janet Dusty's soulmate if Janet is being rescued by Dusty? What makes her more magical ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Peyton List vs. Emmy Rossum ATWT and more notes

Some have spoken to me chastising me for not rooting for Peyton's success. WTF, I've been there following her career while folks gave up on her the minute she left ATWT. When she was in Maxim I cheered because it was a long time since she got press of any sort. Just because I said FF was going to get cancelled doesn't mean I wasn't rooting for her. I KNEW it would since the show was too much like Jericho and Surface to survive. AND it was not Peyton's fault because she looked at the fantastic pilot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Today's show - My thoughts 4/6/10

Tad and Colby: Hmmm so Tad and Colby aren't going to yell at him? They act like he wasn't in the wrong! Come on!!

Colby, Adam, and Liza: Why does Colby acting meany meany to Liza but nicey nicey to Adam? Strange.

Adam: He does not love Annie!!!! He loves Brooke!!! I love the flashbacks of Adam and Brooke from the past!!!

Damon: So Damon is a bright guy! So what is wrong with him?

JR and Annie: Ra ro!!!! They are hugging and having ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Want to thank NLG, TG, MB and others for a moment

[B][FONT=Verdana]This viewer wants to take a moment to THANK MB and NLG[/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]I want to take a side moment here to actually THANK MB, NLG, CA (Keifer) even TG for some wonderful scenes as of late. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]With this whole ‘hole’ of a teen abuse story, there have been some shining and poignant and stoic and thrilling moments. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]With the culmination ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized