All Blog Entries

1. Picked up discarded eternal

Time flies, we unconsciously by the juvenile's freshmen had become now a "Mentor" "Sister Study" the. Came the long years, how [url=http://www.jordand1.com]jordan shoes[/url] many harvest, sad how many. The so-called honor and pain over time seemed so insignificant. Always try to find a permanent, look for the course of stumbling. Can turn around and suddenly find that all but around her - friends and friendship. But often we do not have to cherish, as "Westward Journey" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. a fun way to write Donna off

Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan303 View Post
    I know that actress is about to go on maternity leave and before her Beth died i thought it would be funny if pam would had kidnap donna and sent her to a fat camp because she had being teasing donna about her weight and she wants to get eric and stephanie back together and i know its little mean

IMHO it was more than a little mean.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Soap Operas are dead? Not very likely.

by , 04-22-2010 at 07:08 PM (SoapSuds and Other Afterthoughts)
    With the cancellation of ATWT, I've gone through several levels of grieving. Mind you, it's nothing like dealing with the loss of my father, but there is loss involved.

Hearing the executives make statements about the genre being dead as the cause for failing soap opera ratings, however, incites a rage in me.

After giving it much thought, I believe I have something to say to the powers that be in networkland.

Soap operas aren't dead, but your vision ...
  4. one life to live

this soap is really playing on my nerves,pls no more serial killers,could'nt stand it,natalie did not push marty down stairs,it wl not be todd either when writers finish, even thoughtodd made threats,i'm nauseated with jessica playing nutty teenager,and natalie so in love w/jared love of her life.now she madly in love w/john and jareds been dead about twenty minutes give me a break!!!!!!!she has john spending the rest of his life with her and he doesn't even know it.....pls let jessica have a break ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Vent time

I just don't understand it. Eden Riegel makes her first appearance on the Young and Restless. She has two scenes at the new Heather. I go to the Y&R boards, and already the hate comes to the fore. Bashing the actress, bashing the character, and worst of all, doing so after ONE FREAKING DAY!!! How can anyone make a judgment on anything after one day??? It makes no sense to me!!

Now I can understand making a judgment in a week or two. In that span you've seen enough of the character, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized