All Blog Entries

1. my soaps

so BIANCA is coming 2 young and restless,?should b interesting,i like her,i didn't remember that she and CHLOE were friends ,as long as they don't interupt CHANCE's romance he's a good person,its heather's choice 2 lv ,good luck......NITA wrote an interesting column most of which i agree,only thing i didn't agree was ashley & sharons taking the whole hour 2 remember some stuff.....but everything else i totally agree with,everything,and it was a long column {SMILE}and paul needs 2 b put in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ATWT: the battle continues.

Well, I've heard pretty bad comments about other actresses I liked, and seemingly it was okay for SOC to allow that, but not for Jenn.

I couldn't get behind Jenn/Dusty cuz of the principle (how did Dusty say he never loved Lucy nor Rose nor Lily?), and that Grayson was never enthusiastic for this pairing as he was for other couples. I have seen many Justy fans who couldn't admit that Ferrin and Grayson were not the best of friends.

Goodness, I gave all that proof ...

Updated 03-08-2010 at 11:56 PM by rista

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ATWT 3/8

by , 03-08-2010 at 11:26 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hey guys! Sorry I didn't blog Friday - it was my birthday, and I decided to take the day off. That, and the lack of Reid just left me rather uninspired.

There was still no Reid today, but alas, the blog must go on.

Was today’s show titled “Attack of the Idiots”??? That’s what it felt like. Good God. Today took FOREVER to watch, it went so slow.

I don’t even know which moron to start with… let’s start with the Queen Bee, Lily. She has some nerve ...
  4. today's show - my thoughts 3/8/10

The police station: Bahahaha Greenlee broke her phone!! And Natalia vs Greenlee WOW!

Erica and David: GREAT SCENES!!!! Oh Erica! You got your Karma!

Adam and Annie: Adam gives her an angel pin. Hmm today he was treating her like a 5 year old ROFL!

Greenlee: Boy she was on fire today!!!!

Line of the day goes to Jake talking about David.

Jake: He hasn't been innocent since he was in diapers. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dante was a hypocrite yesterday

Just want to post this, so I can brag later that I called it ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by Witch View Post
    My main problem is the writing is on the wall for anyone to see.

Let's hope my speculation doesn't contain spoilers: (you are warned, if you haven't figured it out for yourself, and don't want to, don't read)

1. We know Sonny will not stay long in prison, and that is if he even gets convicted, and nothing is less sure.

2. We know
    Categories
    Uncategorized