All Blog Entries

1. one life to live..................

this soap is getting 2 my nerves,why r the writers trying 2 put natalie & john back together?? they had their day,marty is pregnant,writers seem like she wl lose the baby so john & NATALIE wl get back together what garbage,she was soooo in luv with jared he's gone ,so back 2 john ,annoying,let marty have his baby,he does'nt have any children he was great w/sam .he & natalie don't need 2 b together again.BORING why did rachel have 2 go? greg is fine and need someone,they had great chemistry.....writers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. one life to live..................

this soap is getting 2 my nerves,why r the writers trying 2 put natalie & john back together?? they had their day,marty is pregnant,writers seem like she wl lose the baby so john & NATALIE wl get back together what garbage,she was soooo in luv with jared he's gone ,so back 2 john ,annoying,let marty have his baby,he does'nt have any children he was great w/sam .he & natalie don't need 2 b together again.BORING why did rachel have 2 go? greg is fine and need someone,they had great chemistry.....writers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A novel idea

I HAVE JUST FINISHED A GREAT NOVEL OVER 430 PAGES ACTION,ADVENTURE, AND AGNST. THE BACKDROP WAS THE CIVIL WAR. YOU HAD HEROS AND HEROINES,VILLANS AND SCHEMERS AND A COUPLE OF TRAGIC FIGURES. AS EXPECTED THE TWO LOVE INTRESTS WERE TORN APART BY LIES,MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND THEIR OWN STUBBORN PRIDE. AS I GOT A THIRD OF THE WAY THROUGH I THOUGHT SEEMS SO SOAPY BUT INSTEAD THE LOVERS CONFRONTED THEIR FEARS,THEIR ENEMIES AND THEIR PAST AND VOWED TO STAY TOGETHER NO MATTER THE CONSEQUENCES OR CIRCUMSTANCES. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Woman Can't Live on Soaps Alone...

As I flipped through the channels on my tv the other night I had to marvel at the smorgasboard of choices we have in entertainment programming these days. There really is virtually something for everybody. From the Food Network cooking things that includes ingredients my local Kroger has never even THOUGHT about stocking to NatGeo explaining Red Dwarves and Black Holes and every single thing imaginable in between we are truly blessed.

So with all of that how do we decide what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Young and the Restless---Lily

Just curious if anyone has heard...if it has been posted before, I just joined, so I missed it....Is Lily pregnant in real life? I can see she has gained a little weight in her face...and she seems to be hiding behind pillows, purses, ect!!!
    Thanx
    Categories
    Uncategorized