All Blog Entries

1. We've got your back florencia!!

THERE'S A SAYING,YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT UNTIL ITS GONE. THAT MIGHT BE TRUE IN MOST CASES BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FLORENCIA LOZANO. I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN WHAT US FANS AND ADMIRERS KNOW. THAT SHE IS A GREAT ACTRESS AND EVEN GREATER PERSON. WHILE HER STATUS IS UNCLEAR,HER DEDICATION,GRACE AND TALENT IS UNLIMITED AND BRIGHT AS THE SUN. FLORENCIA HAS MANAGED TO WIN FANS WITH HER TALENT AND ADMIRERS WITH HER HUMANITY. OLTL MIGHT NOT KNOW BUT WE CERTAINLY DO
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. MAJOR SPOILERS!! TO MY STORY!! READ AT OWN RISK : Winter News and Updates

December 2010

Same Raines Different Character
    Ethan Raines who is best known for taking over his brother, Dominic Raines role of Dr. Leo Julian for the second season of GH Night Shift, will be returning to Port Charles but as a different character. Ethan will play the role of Cyrus Karr the younger brother of Dr. Shaun Karr. If you dont already know Shaun and Cyrus Karr are character that will be of Iranian/Perisan descent to give more diverstiy to PC. Cyrus is an Attorney who ...

Updated 03-31-2010 at 12:08 PM by Draken (added JR Crowell..and recasted Alan Barrett)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. GH< same old situation!

Luke tells Christina to stop lying! For Ethan's sake.

Charges against Ethan were dropped thanks to Alexis on Chris' behalf.

Morgan asks dante how he feels about Sonny. Sonny walks in,has a breif chat with them both.

The DA I can't stand sees Sonny throw a fit over Ethan to Jason and Jason catches her watching.

Georgie appears to Maxie! Yay! She's so sweet and pretty, I miss her. Maixe's in bad shape!

Jason tells Carly and Sonny the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. oooooh, Lanston! OLTL Friday

Lanston's secret sex party is out and Marco even heard rumors about it. She confesses to Star and doesn't want to stop sleeping with Marco's teacher!

Roxie learns allison's secret and it devestates her. Guessin her kid died and Allison ave Rex to Roxie! Just a guess. Allison tied up fish's boyfriend and showed him Stacy's baby!

Kelly has a face off with Mitch (Todd was there too)

Mitch escapes to Skylar and is told to get his baby back.

Something's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Today's show - my thoughts 3/26/10

Jack and Erica: JERICA FOREVER!

David and Liza: Blah blah blah. To much talking. Let's have angry hot sex! No? Rats! Now Greenlee and Ryan see David! Crap!

Colby: Hahaha sneaky Colby! Gotta love her!

Madison and Ryan: Awww poor Madison. Ryan isn't interested in her.
    Categories
    Uncategorized