All Blog Entries

1. Giant Spinelli, NuMichael, towers over Dante........... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vintageSnB View Post
    numichael on some steriods................
    lmao I think the NuMichael is freaking hott! His voice, his bodyband his height just does it for me . I miss drew but I like the NuMichael!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "My ex wife is a street fighter and she just schooled you" LMAO Shut up Sonny

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercebitch View Post
    So ridiculous Carly you bad ass you...
    since when has carly been a street fighter. She is just a homewrecking whore who got knocked and was lucky jerk offs fromthe mob were interested in her. The only girls who are actually from the streets are Olivia and Kate. CArly wouldd get her ass handed to her in bensonhearst Brooklyn. I should know. She is just a regular chick that spun a story. Any bitch in heat could do that!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dante just pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by misslizzie View Post
    I'm confused as to how he manipulated Morgan. The kid just volunteered the information. He volunteered the name. I know he's a kid, but Dante didn't once ask where he was.
    Dante is a total hypocrite. He talked so much crap about ROnnie. However, Ronnie was just being a cop. That's his job!!!!! Dante turns around and does the same thing! What a self righteous pain in the numb
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hearing about a DOOL event, and more cackles

The Dallas Days event coincided with the ATWT fanclub luncheon last weekend, and I was shocked to hear that they had been doing the same weekends for many years. I guess it is the consensus that ATWT fans are not DOOL fans.

Anyways, I wanted to address hearing about Phloe (Phillp and Chloe)'s fanbase giving them projects and gift to Jay and Nadia. OMG, I REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I did that for a couple. It was for Lusty with Peyton, and I think THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME GRAYSON EVER GOT ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Once again, reality soaps better than soaps

We heard Grayson McCouch was a no-show at the luncheon. Actually this is the second time he became a no-show. In 2007, his name was listed for the Soap Festival in the east and he was the only ATWTer that didn't show. In 2005, he showed up at the luncheon last minute and then sent a tirade on the President of the fanclub, which the Prez remembered and griped about in 2006. In 2006, his site crashed and he didn't bother resurrecting it. He last stopped his own public events in 2005.
    Categories
    Uncategorized