All Blog Entries

1. Today's show - my thoughts 3/4/10

The plan to take down Dr Evil: This is so stupid! ROFL! They are all idiots. I felt like this was a play I was watching. They brought Natalia into this? I hated how she is involved and is using her power. Not good. Oh so now Gayle points a gun at Erica and they think David is going to sign the papers? ROFL! Can't wait to find out tomorrow!

Annie: Woah did I miss a scene? All of a sudden she yells at Brooke? ROFL! Oh wait she is only making a scene to leave for a few days ROFL! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. young and restless

yesterday was the worst,a whole hour of ashley and sharon day dreaming what happened to faith worse show i've watched,no more.....wasted hour lets get on with it writers,how long do you think u can drag this mess out???? "nick" needs 2 stay w/his wife {phylis] and SUMMER ,he couldn't stay away fr her,he married her ,let him deal w/it..and pls don't let victoria become as bigger idiot,let her and J.t. work it out,they also hjave a child that did'nt ask 2 come here.....put JILL in her place ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ATWT 3/3

by , 03-03-2010 at 11:26 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hey guys! It was yet another wonderful day in Reidville. I mean Oakhell. I mean Oakdale.

I loved today's show (for obvious reasons, lol). Apart from me loving Reid... I think he just makes the show better. His scenes are so much fun to watch, no matter who else is in it with him. He's the kind of guy that could make watching paint dry seem like the most fascinating thing in the world, I think!

I LOVED the facial expressions he was giving the judge when Henry was ...
  4. General Hospital and one life to live hump day

So, on Gh Dante tells Olivia things have changed. In a bad way!

Kristina is playing games with sonny.!

lucky is messed with by a masked man! Is it Franco! I called it! Springtime!

Robin is too nice to Liz who is having her babby daddy test with Helena lurking! Lucky deserves to be free of kids and looking for better!

I REALLY hope GH wouldn't do the switch a test a roo. They are so better than that!

At OLTL the pig Langston got taken ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Will Cortland

by , 03-03-2010 at 05:50 PM (Best Adam Chandler moments)
    One character I've missed over the years is Will Cortland, since Janet conked him out. Is this a storyline that had dead-ended or will new writers pick up the trail now that Palmer's gone? What do you all think?
    Drooms
    Categories
    Uncategorized