All Blog Entries

1. Today's show - my thoughts 2/26/10

David and Greenlee: YES! That is what I am talking about! David says they are friends and don't want to ruin it! The writers are taking the words right out of my mouth! Greenlee and David are BFF'S!!! Oh Gayle was watching them kiss! Erica overhears David tells Greenlee that he is going to double cross Erica! ROFL! Oh Erica like you wouldn't double cross him.

Jr: Oh no!!! In a coma now!

Jake and Ryan: UGH! Jake! Go home to your son and wife!!! And ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Silly plot

by , 02-26-2010 at 12:45 PM (Best Adam Chandler moments)
    For Erica to "kidnap" David and Ryan to 'Kidnap" Greenlea was a childish and dumb plot choice. There were other ways the characters could have brought about the same results. I also wonder how it is that the powerful Erica Caine is supposedly moving in to that
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. David Canary Moments

by , 02-26-2010 at 12:38 PM (Best Adam Chandler moments)
    Some of the best work David Canary did was with Palmer in the days he called him Pete Cooney. Little by little the threads of those two, plus Charlotte and Stuart were revealed to us--little teasers. It was delicious tuning in to see the latest jibes that Adam and Palmer would come up with!Marvelous actors and wonderful stories-just terrific.They brightened my weekdays.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I hate Winter

I've never been a fan of Winter and that is one of the reasons I was glad to move to GA from NJ. DARN, though...this past Winter has been colder than normal and it stinks. I suppose I really shouldn't complain as people North of here have had it worse. I can't wait for Spring to get here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Young and the stupid, oh Restless

I am happy to see Victor back, but I wanted him to retain his sharp, insightful and ruthless character, but be more sensitive to the feelings of his family and friends above his own desire for revenge. Itís time for him and Niki to finally be a couple who stays together through thick and thin. Also, the entire story line for Y&R since Adam weaseled is way out of prison is totally condescending to the viewers and hasnít made common sense. It appears the writers write anything to support their ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized