All Blog Entries

1. MAJOR SPOILERS!! TO MY STORY!! READ AT OWN RISK : Fall News and Updates

September 2010

General Hospital gets a lilttle Hardy
    Legacy character lil Tommy Hardy Jr. will be returning to Port Charles this fall and he is keeping up the legacy by being a Doctor. Tommy will be played by Guiding Lights ex Remy, Lawerence Saint-Victor. Lawerence role is contract and will be involved in alot of hospital storylines. Tommy will interact with Maya Ward in healthy intern competetion for big cases n approval from Steve. Tommy will also be a possible love interest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Welcome to Blandview

So, I was thinking about the state of affairs of our favorite show. And I began to compare and contrast it to others that seem to work better and are more successful. Here are some of the things I think the show is missing: long-term story arcs, strong and enduring couples with 'epic' love stories, honoring the shows history and 'core' families (read: fans who've stuck with it) and, maybe most importantly, it doesn't have any contrast in its character mix.

The whole whole thing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This would be great news for Phyllis

The baby in question, should belong to Sharon and Jack, this would be really good for Phyllis (my girl) and Nick, I want them together. Sharon should also be pg now by Adam (oh boy!) And....there's more. Back later;)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. One Life Less Lived

So, watching my formerly favorite show today had me wondering - again - why I was doing it. So, I stopped and, because spring is bursting forth around here, I took my cats outside for some fresh air.

The problem is, lately I seem to be finding more and more reasons to stop watching the show once it comes on. I had stopped watching it altogether a few years ago when they broke up the John/Natalie couple, and kind of kept an eye on the overall situation - meaning, I'd peek in from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Take a guess - who was spying in Craig's room?

[QUOTE=Carjackxoalways;11976867]Since those spoilers came out about Craig being robbed I've thought it was Ellis. But maybe it's Will, since what use would Ellis have taking Johnny's picture?[/QUOTE]

What about Barbara????:-\
    Categories
    Uncategorized