All Blog Entries

1. Today's show - my thoughts 2/4/09

Ryan, David, Jesse: UGH RYAN STOP BEING A BULLY!!! Altho when David confronted him about breaking his house Ryan says he calls it stopping by that cracked me up. ROFL! I know you hate David Jesse but don't tell him to do his job! ARGH! RYAN BROKE INTO WILDWIND HELLO!!!

David and Greenlee: Revenge marriage! VERY SOAPY!

Erica, Madison and Randi: Geez! Why are you so jealous of Madison Randi?! Didn't you say you wanted Madison to speak up? Didn't you tell her that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sharon and Nick's "baby"

Do you think it will be revealed that Ashley's baby is really the baby of Nick and Sharon? Any time soon?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Frances Reid (DAYS) passes away

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''

Updated 03-08-2011 at 11:53 PM by Soaphead

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ATWT 2/3

by , 02-03-2010 at 11:42 PM (dolce_amore's blog)
    Hey everyone!

Today's show was - well, it was good. Not great, but good.

Maura West was more outstanding than usual today. Her line "I need to not love you so much!" followed by her bursting into tears had ME in tears! And I don't even like her and Jack together! It was such a beautiful scene.

Aside from that scene - the "Jack" side of CarJack frustrates me SO much. He wants it both ways - he wants to look like a good guy by staying ...
  5. Greenlee

All My Children has plenty of stories to go on without bringing back one of my least likable characters yet somehow they've brought her back once more.
    I knew I had a headache for some reason.
    She's like a little princess, spoiled and most notably rotten.
    It would appear that since she can't have the life she so desperately wants she hopes no one else does as well. I can now understand the whole meaning "chip off the ole block"
    Both her parents are annoying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized