All Blog Entries

1. Why is Nikki always a Drama Queen?

Why not let Victor and his army of lawyers handle this why put yourself in contact. Nikki has definitely turned into one of those all of this is completely unnecessary especially with all. It's so ridiculous that I want to open a bottle for her and pour the first drink myself. but instead of finding common ground with Sharon whom she's has a lot in common with all she does is belittle her. Makes me wonder what Nikki real problem is. She pretends to be someone she's not so she tries to hard. Talk ...

Updated 07-14-2014 at 08:22 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Are these stories unanswered, or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by AMSEER View Post
    Britt was in love with patrick and wanted to have his child to bind him to her instead of Robin

Robin was kidnapped to work on the cure for Polonium poisoning. Luke got the first dose. We don't know if Jerry ever got any or not.

Felix and sister went to North Carolina at Christmas and Taylor decided to stay with parents. We don't know what the secret was.

Sabrina's back story is that she has family in Puerto Rico. She and Carlos were together off screen for
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Are these stories unanswered, or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by AMSEER View Post
    Britt was in love with patrick and wanted to have his child to bind him to her instead of Robin

Robin was kidnapped to work on the cure for Polonium poisoning. Luke got the first dose. We don't know if Jerry ever got any or not.

Felix and sister went to North Carolina at Christmas and Taylor decided to stay with parents. We don't know what the secret was.

Sabrina's back story is that she has family in Puerto Rico. She and Carlos were together off screen for
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #43

by , 07-13-2014 at 03:43 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    Scene 1:

Miranda looks at AJ and nervously waits for his answer.

AJ says “If we go to The Prom together Miranda then I want you to go as my girlfriend. I have thought about this for awhile and I want to be more than good friends with you. I am hoping you will feel the same way but if you don’t I will understand.”

Miranda listens to what AJ has told her. “AJ I feel the same way about you, So yes I want to go to The Prom as your girlfriend. I have know ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Who will be Victoria's babies father Billy or Stich?

Billy's ultimately but that at first Stitch will probably see the results before anyone else does and he will see that he is not the father of Victoria's baby and that Billy is the father and he will end up changing the paternity test results to make it look like the baby Victoria is carrying is his when he knows damn well that the baby is Billy's since Stitch is a doctor so he can easily make that happen by having access to medical tests/records, etc. and Stitch will go on lying to Victoria and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized