All Blog Entries

1. If Billy still loves Victoria?

Chelsea is just using him for sex and companionship. Don't equate sex with love. Billy having sex with Chelsea knowing that she is a grieving widow who is still in love with her. Billy's endless love for Victoria. Can you say two-face? Billy & Chelsea they never cross it. Billy is legally separated from Vicky and legally Chelsea is a free woman because Adam is bidding letting everyone think he is dead so they did nothing wrong. Billy she is having sex with ChelseaWhy dies she get a pass but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oliver's future with Forrester & Ally

The future it was only after Maya overheard Oliver saying that she was on her way out as the Forrester model that she played the tape for Rick and Caroline. I don't think Maya woke up one morning and decided to make trouble for Oliver. I actually thought Maya and Oliver were good friends. I know she had one bad photo shoot and left the studio, but only a couple of hours later Oliver was propositioning Ally to take Maya's place and become the new face of Hope.I think Maya would have used that tape ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why is Nikki always a Drama Queen?

Why not let Victor and his army of lawyers handle this why put yourself in contact. Nikki has definitely turned into one of those all of this is completely unnecessary especially with all. It's so ridiculous that I want to open a bottle for her and pour the first drink myself. but instead of finding common ground with Sharon whom she's has a lot in common with all she does is belittle her. Makes me wonder what Nikki real problem is. She pretends to be someone she's not so she tries to hard. Talk ...

Updated 07-14-2014 at 08:22 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Are these stories unanswered, or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by AMSEER View Post
    Britt was in love with patrick and wanted to have his child to bind him to her instead of Robin

Robin was kidnapped to work on the cure for Polonium poisoning. Luke got the first dose. We don't know if Jerry ever got any or not.

Felix and sister went to North Carolina at Christmas and Taylor decided to stay with parents. We don't know what the secret was.

Sabrina's back story is that she has family in Puerto Rico. She and Carlos were together off screen for
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Are these stories unanswered, or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by AMSEER View Post
    Britt was in love with patrick and wanted to have his child to bind him to her instead of Robin

Robin was kidnapped to work on the cure for Polonium poisoning. Luke got the first dose. We don't know if Jerry ever got any or not.

Felix and sister went to North Carolina at Christmas and Taylor decided to stay with parents. We don't know what the secret was.

Sabrina's back story is that she has family in Puerto Rico. She and Carlos were together off screen for
    Categories
    Uncategorized