All Blog Entries

1. Julexis Hits a Home Run then Gets Benched by the Coach

Wow.

What else was to be said about the scenes on March 25 when Alexis and Julian finally succumbed to their mutual attaction? It took them nine months after their meetup at the Floating Rib for Julian and Alexis to finally hit the sheets. Anyone watching the show knew it was bound to happen after watching Alexis meet up with Derek Wells at the Floating Rib in early August of last year. But their relationship has been stop and start since then as it's seemed that GH itself ...

Updated 03-30-2014 at 01:48 PM by Mairzy Dotes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hope for the Future

Forrester fashion lines to the public. I DO hope that ERIC is not a fool and DOES NOT let Ridge take over Rick's position as president. Ridge has always thought he was entitled and that obviously has not changed. I would still like to see Ridge, and Bill, brought down. They are both demanding, cruel, self righteous, self centered, and only care about their own desires and demands.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Billy's conscience

Billy turns of viewers with his sneers, bullying, bad-tempered outbursts. No one can like his character or have any empathy for him. Both the YR writers and casting directors need to wake up and present better castings and storylines for us viewers. I would hope that Billy will be arrested for negelect of Delia for leaving her unattended in the car at night which lead to her death and kidnapping Adam. This would be a great way to get him off the show until they can get a better recast for the part ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Alley's my type of girl

Ally obsessions with Hope are ridicules and frankly are quite scary she needs to know it's not Wyatt that changed her and took her virginity away but it was Liams doing she really needs to get a reality check and go after the right spencer son. Hope has changed since being with Wyatt. She concealed his fake heist from Eric the CEO of the company. In another company. It was Ally who caused Hope to think about it and then change her mind about the line. So, I don't see Wyatt as a positive influence ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What is Chloe's problem???

Okay, I'm the first one in line to say I have a total and complete dislike for the character of Chloe. But, in this instance I have to and always will defend her on this one point.

There's nothing wrong with the fact that Chloe went to the movies with Kevin the night of Dehlia's death. On that day,
    she did nothing wrong. I mean, she went to the play, she cheered on her kid, she congratulated her and said good-bye. Dehlia then was going home to her father's house as planned, as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized