All Blog Entries

1. Tuesday 14th July 2015

Paige has stopped looking like she wants to stab Kyle while claiming she’s “always up for fun” – yeah right. Paige wearing a singlet made out of her Christmas pajamas. JJ is being a creeper in the bushes and this is BORING. Why do these scenes need to take up 15 minutes of the show when they could be done in like one scene? JJ failed his course at the Ben Westin School of Stalking because Paige knew he was there. Paige has this ability of keeping her entire face frozen except for her lower jaw when ...
  2. Monday 13th July 2015

JJ’s gainfully employed! Welcome to adulthood my boy. Sonny is having a D&M about the bad, bad drug dealers in Salem who stabbed him. Roman’s here to rehash Friday… then Sonny’s channeling his inner therapist for JJ regarding Paige. Sonny totes needs to come back as a therapist, he can take over from Marlena when she finally retires.

Daphne’s all bitch please, we could have gone on summer break with that money but yeah charity’s cool I guess. Oh Paige honey, you are delusional. ...
  3. Friday 10th July 2015

Adrienne/Sonny/Lucas/Will are having divorce conversations in stereo. Adrienne is being very kind to Justin in her conversation with Sonny which is refreshing. I wonder if Justin would be so kind about Adrienne. I’m kind of sketchy on their past in that I know what happened but I never saw it, but I bet once we see the flashbacks on Monday I’ll want to go watch it all on YouTube. Arianna is having ANOTHER nap, that’s #3 for the day. I’m convinced they are putting Phenergan in her sippy cup. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thursday 7th July 2015

SO MUCH RECAPPING. 5 minutes in and we are still rehashing yesterdays episode. But things did move along so I’m not too cranky.

I love Zoe’s sass. Never change. Chad’s face when Zoe called Ben hot. Nice Italian accent there Chad on the ‘finito’. Abby’s been taking notes from Ben on how to stalk in the bushes. Theo’s waving the Team Chabby flag today. Theo is great though. Shame they are too broke to show actual water, Abby spinning around and looking like she was going to chuck ...
  5. Wednesday 8th July 2015

Much better episode today, though the editing was kind of choppy? I feel like Justin/Kate were inserted in... which might be true since they tape everything so far in advance and he was still Ned on General Hospital in May.

Abby’s having nightmares about saying the wrong name while Chad has another bloody flashback. Chad has such pretty eyes. Oh I was wrong, its BEN is having the nightmare, not Abby. Ben looks like a Ken doll, like someone on makeup has done some contouring on his ...