All Blog Entries

1. Sharon's world comes crashing down all around her on her wedding day

Phyllis presence again is way overdue I know she'll want to be clear on her last scene before comatose land she was with Sharon on the stairs trying to get inside. Jack's will be of utmost importance and also long overdue. If Phyllis is about to wake up or if she wakes up from her long, deep coma I wonder what kind of condition will she be in? Considering Phyllis has been in a coma for a whole year she's been asleep for a whole year and a lot has happened in that year especially with her own family ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sharon is going to be heartbroken when Phyllis comes back to town

Y&R writers of these soaps. The history so please give us some credit just because you forgot trust me we have not but Phyllis had her own penthouse. I thought this was were she was living before her coma. Jack and Phyllis were not even engaged before. I could see Phyllis helping Jack redecorate the house, but I don't think it was classified as her home or the writers are changing some history? Jack when mean Sharon threw her down the stairs and sent her into a comma for more than a year. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Phyllis's too creepy so far

Gina Tognoni like most women she will have a color of her own choosing. I hope it's red to live up. I don't have a pre-conceived. I don't know the actress wasn't too thrilled with the old Phyllis what with all her hand-waving and repeating every line of dialogue. I've probably said it already but she will make the role hers just like Peter Bergman made Jack. Personally if a doctor told me not to come I'd be there immediately. We know that she still has the memory of her loved ones at least but we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hope has many choices to make about her baby

Can one really give up the love of their life and live a daily intimate romantic married life with someone else? I personally had a difficult time dating 2 brother's at once but know others who could but marriage and family. Liam wasn't the love of her life or she would have waited for him longer than 5 minutes & whatever happened to this invention the cell phone? Why did she not call him?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What is Phyllis's game plan?

Phyllis could be 84% healthy & playing everyone for a fool until the exact moment or she could be still trying to remember and get her bearings. I think we can't jump the gun just we need to wait it out. Side note. Gina she usually tries to add so much depth and layers to the character she plays.

Categories
    Uncategorized