All Blog Entries

1. Could Liam be the father of Hope's baby?

Hope loves Liam and wants to have his children. If Hope wasn't nervous about being pregnant she would have jumped at the chance to go away with Wyatt. She should thank him though. Given what is going on at FC. Single Girl or Perfect Maternity Line for that Moment or. Immaculate Conception Maternity Line or Maternity Line for Women who were waiting for Marriage before having sex or if B&B do go there could HOPE not want to have it.could she have a abortion if this is just a scare could it make ...

Updated 04-11-2014 at 03:50 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The War of Words

Katie and Ridge will last about 2 months, before Ridge sees Katie's true motives. I don't believe anymore that Katie loves Ridge, it's more like Katie in love with the idea of getting one up on Brooke. I do believe that Katie and Ridge were brought together by the fact they are both upset with Brooke. Also Ridge's ego took a hit, that Brooke wasn't sitting by the phone waiting for his call. No…Brooke moved on to Bill I think Katie's fondness turned into vindictive goal. Katie is on the war path ...

Updated 04-11-2014 at 02:21 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Next on B&B: preview for Friday April 11

Quote Originally Posted by SaraMichelle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJean View Post
    Golly! Thank you very much everyone. I really appreciate it.
    Well we really appreciate that you always post these up for us. So big thanks and Hugs!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Next on B&B: preview for Friday April 11

Quote Originally Posted by setside01 View Post
    Thanks in advance..your preview posts are one reason I always check this board.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Next on B&B: preview for Friday April 11

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy12102 View Post
    Yes, BonnieJean .... you're a real trooper for hanging in there for this long .....
    Categories
    Uncategorized