All Blog Entries

1. Where are...so many characters...

Quote Originally Posted by Lvbalgurl View Post
    Every time the show signs some big *get*, multiple characters just disappear as the show focuses on him. The last time it was MS, now it's BM. He isn't as much of an airhog as MS was when she first came on, but he's getting a significant amount of focus. So it feels as if about a third of the cast has disappeared. Personally I'd love to see more TJ & Molly. After Lante, they might be the most healthy, supportive longterm pairing on the show. And they don't bore me like Lante lol. They're
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gloria at the hospital today

Quote Originally Posted by MrsValentine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lmfan View Post
    I think Gloria knew it was more serious than just a sprained ankle. She had tears in her eyes as did Michael and Lauren. I think she accepted Michael was not ready to share and maybe she wasn't ready to accept the truth right now.
    That's how I read the scene too. It's like she knows something is terribly wrong, but can't cope with it yet. Nor did she want to push Michael if he's not ready to tell her; a sort of denial if you will.
    I agree Gloria is now guessing that Michael ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gloria at the hospital today

Quote Originally Posted by MrsValentine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lmfan View Post
    I think Gloria knew it was more serious than just a sprained ankle. She had tears in her eyes as did Michael and Lauren. I think she accepted Michael was not ready to share and maybe she wasn't ready to accept the truth right now.
    That's how I read the scene too. It's like she knows something is terribly wrong, but can't cope with it yet. Nor did she want to push Michael if he's not ready to tell her; a sort of denial if you will.
    I agree Gloria is now guessing that Michael ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. If Hope and Wyatt get divorce does it mean for Hope and Liam?

Liam seemed to come to life again and they were headed in the right direction until Hope lost the baby, now both Ivy and Liam seem guarded with each other. I think Ivy knows that if/when Hope comes back, if she divorces Wyatt, she is going to want Liam back and Liam will waffle. Liam isn't helping Ivy feel secure with him due to his vague non-answers to her questions about Hope. And I think Liam is really torn, he has this beautiful, smart, kind woman in front of him who actually lets him have a ...

Updated 01-01-2015 at 05:21 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I think Liam is trying to be a good person to his brother

I think that is true of Liam. Quinn tried to kill him twice but not only did he not lay a finger on her, he didn't even call the cops. Wyatt knocked him out cold because Liam had the nerve to be talking trash about the woman who tried to kill him but again Liam didn't strike back. Quinn pushed Liam's traveling companion off of a bridge. Between the three Wyatt, Liam and Quinn it was Liam that threw the first punch. The married Liam punched Wyatt in the face because Wyatt kissed Liam's mistress. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized