All Blog Entries

1. Who really killed Dahlia will Y&R for figure it out or will they leave us in the loop

If Y&R do make it so Adam didn't hit Delia he is FAAAR from innocent and Billy well since Chelsea doesn't love him, any more than he loves her. ADAM DID TO BILLY, AFFFTER he though he killed Delia, all of that is suppose to be forgotten, because he didn't hit her, WHO CARES. It is easy to forgive Adam for hitting Delia, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I think Kelly killed Delia because there was a scene. That showed a blonde hair woman driving on the road that night Delia was killed and it made you think ...

Updated 01-13-2015 at 06:36 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Whale Mara finally got her man but was it worth it In the end

This is a soap opera after all. Caroline is married to Rick only because she schemed with Rafael and Carter and it's all come back to bite her in the a-- Caroline was begging and a leech when he chose Maya and she is begging Rick still. Maya loves Rick but she has been scheming since she tried to seduce him in the sauna and he brutally rebuffed her. He wanted nothing to do with Maya. Rick doesn't have to be with Caroline. But he loves her that is so obvious. He is devastated. You are right he will ...

Updated 01-13-2015 at 05:23 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Should Sonny divorce Will for cheating on him?

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee1016 View Post
    Should Sonny divorce Will for cheating on him?
    I voted yes because I want to see them with other people. Will has incredible chemistry with Paul and I bet if they brought back Brian he would be incredible with Sonny. If I remember correctly Brian had a lot of confidence just like Sonny.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. All My Children Fan Fiction Trivia by Patti G 010915

by , 01-09-2015 at 12:44 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    1. What year was Pine Valley founded?

2. What was Kendall’s contribution to starting up Fusion?

3. Who did Kendall get this item from and for how much?

4. Where did Kendall get her share of the money to buy into Fusion?

5. Who witnessed Erica’s rape by Richard Fields and never said anything?

6. Who was the person that told Bianca that Miranda had “died”?

7. Who saved Erica when she was attacked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rick could lose a whole company for The whole family of Forster

The fact Ricky broke the verbal contract with Eric to procure the written contract gives Eric standing to challenge the new contract regardless whether it is mentioned in the new contract or not. B&B writers. 100% right Rick still loves her and his world is going to implode. I am not a Caroline fan but she at least is trying to honor her marriage commitment. B&B writers thought Caroline was displaying a strong women, humble enough to take whatever Rick throws her because love conquers all, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized