All Blog Entries

1. Rick & Maya storyline will it ever end?

Eric said that she has been terrific for him and it's showing in his work. They are a great couple because they are perfect for one another. Caroline will get hers. One way or another whether Carter or Ridge, that stupid lil freak will meet karma. She's a user. Look what she did to Thomas. Who in their right mind could ever stab a sweet guy like that in the back, and with his uncle? She's making her way through the Forrester men like a pro, isn't she? Who's next, Eric Sr? I wonder what goodies a ...

Updated 03-16-2015 at 05:12 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Live Thread ~ 3/16/15

Quote Originally Posted by cbsfan68 View Post
    Getting hungry for corned beef. Should I be lazy and go out or make it myself. Any Irish O'live threaders here this week?
    This little Irish girl is getting a head start and having corned beed and cabbage for lunch right now!!

Makes watching that brat, Nicole at least bearable......
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Summer & Mariah's battle fights of words

Summer's outbursts were so over the top and completely unbelievable in my opinion, that I just had to stop watching and it was not because her tears tore at my heart but because her constant whining was giving me a huge headache and I needed a much deserved break. Of the battle between Summer and Mariah, Mariah wins hands down to me and comes across as a tough lady but not one that so annoying as Summer is. What I have said is no reflection on either of the ladies who play the roles who are trying ...

Updated 03-13-2015 at 02:28 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why is Rick so condescending?

If B&B treat Maya & Ric like crap. And Ric explained that to the tantrum thrower when she barged into his office uninvited, and very unprofessionally began yelling at him. She does no satisfactory work there, so she doesn't have a voice. Stop yelling at the boss, stop bad-mouthing he and the woman he's chosen to spend time with behind their backs, and do what he pays them to do.Then there won't be a problem. Ivy minds everybody's business but her own. Aly didn't ask her to confront Ric for ...

Updated 03-12-2015 at 12:59 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. CANADIAN EPISODE Tuesday Wednesday USA

Thank you you for doing this.

im not a fan of the pseudo horror movie Cabin thing. I understand that not EVERY story on our soaps can be 100% original but this seems like such a rip off of I Know What You Did Last Summer, Friday The 13th etc.
    and why do these kids keep going to the Cabin? I wouldn't go anywhere near that place after what happened there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized