All Blog Entries

1. Nick's dream

Y&R knew he was in a bad place and took advantage. Avery thought Dylan was dead when she fell in love with Nick but didn't actually leave him at the alter. She was late because Dylan was in trouble and she still wanted to get married but it was too late for Nick. If Nick hadn't cheated with Phyllis the last mess with Sharon wouldn't have happened. It wasn't all his fault but that part was and set up the rest. Writers seem to want to give viewers a glimpse of what makes Nick Nick. I also enjoyed ...

Updated 11-26-2014 at 09:49 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Live Thread 11/25/2014because they want her to die

Quote Originally Posted by Xyla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Hold View Post

Jesus Katie! You lost your husband, your marriage and your job BECUASE of your "peace making" sister! Grown up!
    I officialy don't care how much Ridge ends up hurting Katie - persoanlly let her heart wear out and die. Between this statement and her siccing Bill on Ridge, there isn't anything left to like about Katie.
    I hate to say it, but HT might be better off if they did let Katie die. She's never going to get a decent plot line as long as Bell Jr. and his
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Nick's attitude with Sharon makes no logical sense (merged)

Two nrw paternity tests need to be performed to determine Summer`s biology. I think the tampering was a fantasy in Sharon's head and Jack is the daddy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. All My Children Fan Fiction Trivia Quiz 11/20/2014 By Patti G

by , 11-20-2014 at 01:08 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    AMC TRIVIA
    November 20, 2014

How many do you know? Good Luck!

1. During Kendall's trial for Michael Cambias's murder, what did Greenlee do to cause a dramatic revelation in the courtroom?

2. What secret about Tara's son Little Charlie did they keep from Phoebe?

3. How did Chuck Tyler and Donna Beck Cortlandt’s infant son die and where?

4. Who informed Erica of her "sister" Silver's real ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. jaksfjklasdfjkasdfk'ads'f kljasdfk'sdf

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis&William View Post
    jkasjkdfjklasdkl;fjklasdjf
    j
    asdfjkkjlasfjlkajklsdfjkasdjf

asjkfdlasjkdlfjklasfk'
    Categories
    Uncategorized