All Blog Entries

1. Nikki don't care about anybody but herself

Nikki has a good life and can have anything she wants. Plus she brought much of this on herself unlike Dylan. She is upset for herself and her reputation. If she was upset for Dylan & Paul or In fact when she devils Christine I can't remember many characters in daytime that were as annoying and useless as Christine and she has been like this since her first day on the show. I never understood the appeal and it would elevate Nikki in my opinion.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Phyllis plus Nick not Sharon

If Phyllis do come after Victor and he doesn't wanted her, she may just reverted to her old ways and stalked him/obsessed over him like she done with Danny. Nikki will not be please but it will be a very interesting s/l and Nikki for once will understand what exactly Christine & Sharon went through with Phyllis.It's worthy a soap drama.

Updated 08-12-2014 at 03:36 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gina Tognoni we Welcome You to Y&R

But just from the look of you lying comatose in that hospital bed and knowing your reputation and talent, I can already see that you are going to bring the much needed fire to Y&R and do your character role all of the justice and more. I can't wait for your to really kick it off. Thank you much for coming to Y&R. I'm not even one of your followers from another soap.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Was that really necessary?

It is a soap opera... nothing on it is necessary but is just here for entertainment. lol I like stuff like that and really want Maxie and Nathan to get together!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Victor is buying off a doctor to give an experimental drug to Phyllis

At this point I feel for Phyllis he married Sharon himself. I would say he prefers Phyllis over Sharon for his loser son. He doesn't care for Phyllis. He was always delighted to see her. And even after she'd made mistakes he still was and she could count on him. And how many times did she go to bat for Victor by talking to his children so that they'd not shut him out. But then After all he has done to her people treat her like the bad person when Victor is the one who started just about ever aspect ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized