All Blog Entries

1. Did Dante shoot Stavros?

Quote Originally Posted by daleand View Post
    Is he laying there dead on the floor?
    I hope so I can't stand Starvos and hope he just stays dead. And Stravos was trying to kill him and his wife so I say good for you Dante take out that wack job!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wyatt has that he can't automatically cut his mother out of his life

Let's see how he feels this week when the evidence is shown that it was his mother who instigated the situation. Will he more concerned with her getting the help she so desperately needs? Or will he overlook it hoping she can come up with another idea to help keep Hope and him together? Maybe he could say something like gee mom if only It had been Liam who had fallen my life could be perfect.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. GH Year to Year Ratings Gains/Losses Over the Last 52 Weeks.

by , 09-14-2014 at 01:22 AM (Maharet's Grotto)
    GH has been showing steady gains in viewers over that time period in the previous year. The last week that showed a loss in viewers was the week of 4/7 - 4/11/14. The most recent loss before that was 11/4 - 11/8/13. All in all, they have shown gains for 50 of the last 52 weeks. Here's the numbers.

Week Yearly Ratings Gain/Loss
    9/1 - 9/5/14 +212,000
  4. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #51

by , 09-13-2014 at 05:59 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #51

Scene 1:

Reggie is enjoying his run after all the tension of the past few days is over. Unlike running when he was in the military, having good music to listen to helps make the run even more enjoyable. He starts to slow down when he gets close to the house. As he gets to the front door and reaches into his sweatpants pocket he canít find the key. Instinctively he reaches into the other pocket but no luck there either. Could it have fallen out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is General Hospital Ready for its Super Couple?

My latest blog posting. It's too long and too filled with graphics to post here.

http://portcharleschronicles.blogspo...its-super.html
    Categories
    Uncategorized