1. Next on B&B: preview for Friday April 11

Quote Originally Posted by tvaddict4965 View Post
    thank you sweetheart
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Epsode #32

FAN FICTION #32

Scene 1:

Krystal sits ands stirs on the sofa trying to read an old issue of Tempo but really can’t get interested in the “New Spring Fashion Colors.” Jack had 3 rallies to attend today and she wanted to go with him and make an appearance. After all she was his wife and if he were elected she would be the Governors wife. However even if her family had relented to her desire to go, her doctors didn’t. According to them it was way too soon for her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Brook is so jealous

Eric wants to help her get Ridge back Eric. That's hilarious if it weren't so sad and pathetic in fact play this go make it win win once he becomes CEO. Again she took ownership of the mistakes but at least she looked and want to fix her life. B&B will probably made a deal that he pretends to take Brooke back if she'll have him and then he will dump Brooke and to back to Katy. That will make Katy even worse than Brooke ever has been.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Eric Believes Bill Will Retaliate

Quote Originally Posted by bellaire View Post
    Bill is going to make trouble because Ridge hurt Brooke. Honestly ridge has a lot of nerve blaming brooke for this. He so arrogant. That part the writers got right.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Stitch's Secret

I think Billy has a right to ask her she is also stringing him along in my opinion. She needs to try and work on her marriage or cut him loose and tell him it's completely over so he too can move on. I see it as he is trying really hard and should but she is just toying with him and her marriage. Has he lost it or what. He should be the last one to question sex & revenge & pain past this and find a way to stay together. Victoria is as much a part of Billy as Billy is to Victoria.
    Categories
    Uncategorized