All Blog Entries

1. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #53

by , 10-03-2014 at 12:58 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #53

Scene 1:

Emma saunters over to AJ and Miranda with a big smile on her face and immediately gives them both a big hello. She even embraces them both with a big hug. AJ and Miranda are a bit surprised by her greeting but let it go for what it is.

“Miranda, you look terrific,” Emma coos. “I saw that outfit at The Boutique but I couldn’t pull it off. On you it looks great.”

“Well thanks, Emma. AJ and I were beginning ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wyatt thinks Hope is crying because she is happy

Wyatt is allowing himself to be used. He refuses to see what is right in front of him. But because of the pregnancy and Wyatt will be like okay as long she is with him. Quinn already is have schemers remorse in helping Wyatt get what he wants even Quinn knows that Hope still loves Liam more even though she and Wyatt are married. But as long as Wyatt wants Hope as his wife and now a baby may be in the picture.

1. If either ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Phyllis plans her revenge on Sharon

If it was not for Sharon Phyllis would be at the gala and everyone would know what Sharon did. Jack's if she doesn't know about Kelly? Why would she not think she can should stay there? Anyhow with all the security on the property how did Phyllis get to the cottage where Sharon. If I was Phyllis I would go and get my hair and make up done pull out my evening revealing outfits I use to wear while I ran Restless Style and Gina make this Phyllis a fire cracker it can never be like how Michelle use ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sharon's world comes crashing down all around her on her wedding day

Phyllis presence again is way overdue I know she'll want to be clear on her last scene before comatose land she was with Sharon on the stairs trying to get inside. Jack's will be of utmost importance and also long overdue. If Phyllis is about to wake up or if she wakes up from her long, deep coma I wonder what kind of condition will she be in? Considering Phyllis has been in a coma for a whole year she's been asleep for a whole year and a lot has happened in that year especially with her own family ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sharon is going to be heartbroken when Phyllis comes back to town

Y&R writers of these soaps. The history so please give us some credit just because you forgot trust me we have not but Phyllis had her own penthouse. I thought this was were she was living before her coma. Jack and Phyllis were not even engaged before. I could see Phyllis helping Jack redecorate the house, but I don't think it was classified as her home or the writers are changing some history? Jack when mean Sharon threw her down the stairs and sent her into a comma for more than a year. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized