All Blog Entries

1. Why do people hate Daniel & Melanie so much? They are the heart & soul of Days now.

Quote Originally Posted by cc from PA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Y_Tatsu View Post
    Your posts are not believable at all.... even if you were really a Daniel/Melanie fan, your posts would not be this ridiculous and they would be worded much differently. It's quite clear that your posts are sarcastic, unbelievable and ridiculous.
    I don't understand everybody's reaction to the original OP. It's obvious he's pulling our leg. Or baiting us. Either way, just ignore him. If nobody would answer him, his post would slowly go to the end of the posts by the end of the day
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why do people hate Daniel & Melanie so much? They are the heart & soul of Days now.

Quote Originally Posted by cc from PA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Y_Tatsu View Post
    Your posts are not believable at all.... even if you were really a Daniel/Melanie fan, your posts would not be this ridiculous and they would be worded much differently. It's quite clear that your posts are sarcastic, unbelievable and ridiculous.
    I don't understand everybody's reaction to the original OP. It's obvious he's pulling our leg. Or baiting us. Either way, just ignore him. If nobody would answer him, his post would slowly go to the end of the posts by the end of the day
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CANADIAN EPISODE – Wednesday - Thursday USA

Quote Originally Posted by Elisheba24 View Post
    He is attempting to destroy everyone's' life, using mentally unstable women.
    I used to love Victor and at times loved to hate him, but now I just hate him. There is no humanity left in him: I remember Victor sitting with Cassie on his lap, smiling at all his family. Sweet moments that made you think he wasn't all bad. Now he just wants to destroy anyone that dared to challenge him, no sympathy to the mothers of his grandchildren. It's pretty sick he gets pleasure from the suffering ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #60

by , 02-10-2015 at 09:25 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #60

Scene 1:

Jesse follows AJ back out to the living room but his cell phone rings and he tells AJ to go ahead and tell everyone he will be right in.

Jesse sees the called ID is Angie. “Angie, please tell me some good news.”

Angie says, “Reggie made it through surgery. His liver was nicked but Jake was able to repair the damage.”

“Well that’s good news, right? Or is there something else I should know?” ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "No one is all good or all bad." THANK YOU, Prince Nik! (He rocks.)

Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueBabe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bipalova View Post
    Oh why not… It's a ride I sure do enjoy!

(And so does Lizzie!)
    LOL! It's not one I enjoy, and it's repetitive and goes nowhere.
    i don't mind it if it actually lasts more than a minute. I do want her relationship with Ric to run it's course first. I am beyond frustrated not to see Ric onscreen. Her whole relationship I'd offscreen. Argh!
    Categories
    Uncategorized