All Blog Entries

1. Phyllis's anger toward Sharon

Sharon has done some despicable things but I think changing the results of the DNA test just may top it off. Phyllis heard her at the cemetery I hope she slaps the stupid out of her.Nick say something about she had checked with a doctor who said they should do it now probably the same one who Sharon said told her not to let anyone but Nick and her be around Faith after Phyllis helped them get her back. Just another example of the writer's of this soap determination to completely destroy the character ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All My Children Trivia Quiz Answers By Patti G

by , 11-10-2014 at 08:22 AM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    November 10, 2014

1. Who is Ross Chandler’s father?
    Answer: Palmer Cortlandt

2. How did Adam try to embarrass Marion and dissuade Stuart from marrying her?
    Answer: Throwing a party and inviting all the men Marion had slept with to show Stuart who he was marrying.

3. What was the name of the Dillon family dog? Who could the dog always recognize and growl at?
    Answer: Harold. He could always recognize Janet even when she ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 49 Reasons to watch DAYS!

The past year on DAYS has been full of twists and turns. Big ones, in fact! From surprising bedfellows, shocking deaths and even more stunning cappers (we’re looking at you Kristen!), our favorite soap and yours has delivered some blows that have kept fans tuning in each day, and the message boards lit up with “I can’t believe that!” sentiments.

In keeping with tradition, your faithful DAYS Two Scoopers have compiled our annual anniversary column to give you even more reasons to love ...

Updated 11-08-2014 at 01:28 PM by Tony_2Scoops

Categories
    soapcentral.com columnists
  4. All My Children Trivia Quiz 110214 By Patti G

by , 11-02-2014 at 02:45 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    AMC TRIVIA
    November 1, 2014

1. Who is Ross Chandler’s father?

2. How did Adam try to embarrass Marion and dissuade Stuart from marrying her?

3. What was the name of the Dillon family dog? Who could the dog always recognize and growl at?

4. Who was the first victim of The Satin Slayer?

5. When drug dealers tried to kill Julia Santos who did they shoot and kill instead?
    6. Who buried Dr. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Villians, mobsters and cray cray's

Quote Originally Posted by Zelkie View Post
    For me villains are essential but not to the point that they outnumber the heroes. Outright cray cray would be fine in small does but like Ooh_La_La_Ric I prefer more finesse. Crazy like a fox beats just plain crazy every time. There's an overlap between crazy like a fox and being a villain. Madeline is one example.

I have never liked the mob story line because these are people that clearly know right from wrong but choose to do wrong anyway. For them to be elevated to the stars
    Categories
    Uncategorized