All Blog Entries

1. Chelsea goes on to say that sometimes being apart

Chelsea compares his situation to her's and Adam's, saying they got back together. Billy says he's nothing like Adam and he thought she knew him better than that. Chelsea gets upset and Billy admits she's been a great friend. Billy makes a bogus call to Dean Andrews Kelly's ex-husband. He struck out. Dean doesn't know Ben Rayburn. Kelly suggest the possibility. We then see the hand looking at photos of Chelsea and Connor.His male Assistant tells The Hand that Chelsea and Billy have returned from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Does Austin really love Summer?

Austin tells Summer that he screwed up his life, but he doesn't want to ruin hers. Summer volunteers to be a witness for the Defense. Leslie tells her there's something she can do. Let her handle this or Austin could be going to prison for a long time. Austin tells Summer that no matter what happens she is not responsible. Summer waxes poetic about how no one understands her but him. That she can tell him anything. Then she says, "Austin don't you get it?" I love you. Ask him if he's going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. If Billy still loves Victoria?

Chelsea is just using him for sex and companionship. Don't equate sex with love. Billy having sex with Chelsea knowing that she is a grieving widow who is still in love with her. Billy's endless love for Victoria. Can you say two-face? Billy & Chelsea they never cross it. Billy is legally separated from Vicky and legally Chelsea is a free woman because Adam is bidding letting everyone think he is dead so they did nothing wrong. Billy she is having sex with ChelseaWhy dies she get a pass but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Oliver's future with Forrester & Ally

The future it was only after Maya overheard Oliver saying that she was on her way out as the Forrester model that she played the tape for Rick and Caroline. I don't think Maya woke up one morning and decided to make trouble for Oliver. I actually thought Maya and Oliver were good friends. I know she had one bad photo shoot and left the studio, but only a couple of hours later Oliver was propositioning Ally to take Maya's place and become the new face of Hope.I think Maya would have used that tape ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why is Nikki always a Drama Queen?

Why not let Victor and his army of lawyers handle this why put yourself in contact. Nikki has definitely turned into one of those all of this is completely unnecessary especially with all. It's so ridiculous that I want to open a bottle for her and pour the first drink myself. but instead of finding common ground with Sharon whom she's has a lot in common with all she does is belittle her. Makes me wonder what Nikki real problem is. She pretends to be someone she's not so she tries to hard. Talk ...

Updated 07-14-2014 at 08:22 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized