All Blog Entries

1. Summer & Mariah's battle fights of words

Summer's outbursts were so over the top and completely unbelievable in my opinion, that I just had to stop watching and it was not because her tears tore at my heart but because her constant whining was giving me a huge headache and I needed a much deserved break. Of the battle between Summer and Mariah, Mariah wins hands down to me and comes across as a tough lady but not one that so annoying as Summer is. What I have said is no reflection on either of the ladies who play the roles who are trying ...

Updated 03-13-2015 at 02:28 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why is Rick so condescending?

If B&B treat Maya & Ric like crap. And Ric explained that to the tantrum thrower when she barged into his office uninvited, and very unprofessionally began yelling at him. She does no satisfactory work there, so she doesn't have a voice. Stop yelling at the boss, stop bad-mouthing he and the woman he's chosen to spend time with behind their backs, and do what he pays them to do.Then there won't be a problem. Ivy minds everybody's business but her own. Aly didn't ask her to confront Ric for ...

Updated 03-12-2015 at 12:59 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CANADIAN EPISODE Tuesday Wednesday USA

Thank you you for doing this.

im not a fan of the pseudo horror movie Cabin thing. I understand that not EVERY story on our soaps can be 100% original but this seems like such a rip off of I Know What You Did Last Summer, Friday The 13th etc.
    and why do these kids keep going to the Cabin? I wouldn't go anywhere near that place after what happened there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rick is destroying the Forrester name

No company would support a "leader" that puts the company in jeopardy by shooting guns at work or disrespecting every employee that works there. Eric and Rick are not working toward the "greater good" of Forrester Creations. No one in their right mind would see their decisions are good for anybody or anything. Ridge and Steffy are working to save the family business from destruction by the little midget tyrant, Rick. It's not their fault that Rick feels deep inside that he was ...

Updated 03-08-2015 at 07:19 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. JMW is coming back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CpJax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredbus View Post
    JMW is coming back for a good while!!! She had a chat with her fans!!! So excited. She says new storyline and possible new man!!! She is taping in April
    I hope this timw she comes back all business, and kick Ricks butt out of Forester Creations once and for all. He doesnt even deserve a demotion. Rick should be fired! Period! With respect to Liam, I hope Steffy don't give Liam the time of day. We Steffy fans want her to come back brilliant and gorgeous as ever. I want her to find a
    Categories
    Uncategorized