All Blog Entries

1. Wyatt jumped at a rebound good foundation for a marriage

Hope shouldn't be married to anyone until she can GROW UP. Hope & Liam's plan to his mother knowing that she would do everything she could to interfere on his behalf do you? He knew exactly what mommy fruit-loops. He now OWNS her and she's too damn dumb and blond to no any better. I hope they drown in the sea. I'm so glad some people see that lyin. Wyatt did not lie to get hope to marry him. Liam can find someone else to love but didn't have her work visa till after they had left. Talking to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wyatt jumped at a rebound good foundation for a marriage

Hope shouldn't be married to anyone until she can GROW UP. Hope & Liam's plan to his mother knowing that she would do everything she could to interfere on his behalf do you? He knew exactly what mommy fruit-loops. He now OWNS her and she's too damn dumb and blond to no any better. I hope they drown in the sea. I'm so glad some people see that lyin. Wyatt did not lie to get hope to marry him. Liam can find someone else to love but didn't have her work visa till after they had left. Talking to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Liam needs to marry Steffy not Hope

Liam has let her down more than once and he immediately leaves Hope at the alter. He could have still cared for supported the baby & married Hope. I do not understand why the man that stood Hope up so many times and choose Steffy. Wyatt they have similar values not waiting to find out what happened to Hope. Hope had to witness the wedding. When Hope finds out that a man died to make her marriage possible. His reasons usually had more substance than what hers do. Hope is a runner and if she proved ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The secret is more important than Phyllis

Victor doesn't care what happens to Phyllis as long as he gets the secret. this is why I hope she doesn't tell him the secret. Phyllis doesn't need any drugs to wake up if her memory is in tact she won't say a word to Victor about Sharon's secret. Not out of any concern for Sharon. But Phyllis does not exactly trust Victor and she will want to settle things with Sharon herself. My be t is she will go directly to Nick with the information.

Updated 08-13-2014 at 08:19 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hope & Wyatt's marriage

The more that I think about it Hope it's a crazy net. Getting married to Wyatt I can't believe Hope she deserves everything she gets. Liam should find Steffy And get married or have a relationship with this new girl that he was on the plane with an safe during the water. I can't believe Wyatt's it's mother but that's another story and a Nother post. And I can't believe bold and the beautiful writers what would you think about I am very disappointed in the bold and the beautiful writers.
    Categories
    Uncategorized