All Blog Entries

1. Phyllis V.S Sharon The War of words

If Sharon had any decency she'd realize that and quit but maybe she wants to drag herself. Phyllis has to say is she doesn't trust Sharon's judgment which is what her job is all about. Everything that matters to Sharon and was positive in her life occurred because she took both of Summer's parents from her whether accidentally intentionally or due to crazy those are the facts. So she should lose it all the same way she plotted and planned for Nick and Summer to lose it all so she can get her ill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Phyllis V.S Sharon The War of words

If Sharon had any decency she'd realize that and quit but maybe she wants to drag herself. Phyllis has to say is she doesn't trust Sharon's judgment which is what her job is all about. Everything that matters to Sharon and was positive in her life occurred because she took both of Summer's parents from her whether accidentally intentionally or due to crazy those are the facts. So she should lose it all the same way she plotted and planned for Nick and Summer to lose it all so she can get her ill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Evil Quinn

If Quinn had kept her hands to herself and her nose out of Wyatt's and Hopes or romantic lives perhaps she would be passing the cranberry sauce at the Forrester dining table. Wonder if Quinn will cook a turkey or just stew. Hope can forgive or not forgive who she she wants. Its her choice just like she choose to marry Wyatt. There are others at the table who wouldn't be happy with Quinn's presence and it looks like that trumps her being Wyatt's mother. Maybe Wyatt will bring her a plate and share ...

Updated 11-28-2014 at 03:15 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Nikki is a all out drunk now

If Y&R can't treat her with respect she will tell Faith now how Y&R treat her. Faith is a very smart child and I don't think she want to hang out with drunk and mean old I will control your life.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. All My Children Fan Fiction Thanksgiving By Patti G Episode #56

by , 11-27-2014 at 09:17 AM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #56
    THANKSGIVING EPISODE

Scene 1:

Jesse hears the keys in the front door and in walks his beautiful wife, Angie.

"Well you are a sight for sore eyes. Come sit down, relax and tell me about your day. I was thinking we would eat out tonight if that’s good for you."

Angie sits down next to Jesse and gives him a kiss. "Today was a long one but I am glad to be home. Dinner out sounds great! How was your day?" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized