All Blog Entries

1. The new and improved Chad DiMera?

Sometimes a Two Scoops column isn’t big enough for an exciting week on DAYS! Last week, we had a lot of love affairs to discuss, so I’ve taken to my blog to talk about the latest DiMera return. That would be Chad, and he’s no longer a hipster.

To make this easier, I’m going to break it down into two parts -- casting and the character. I’ll start with the casting. Gone is lanky but dreamy Casey ...

Updated 09-20-2014 at 09:39 PM by Tony_2Scoops

Categories
    soapcentral.com columnists
  2. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #52

by , 09-20-2014 at 04:16 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #52

Scene 1:

Emma and Max are standing on the porch to The Boarding House about to ring the bell.

“You really shouldn’t have done this Emma,” says Max. “First, you just met me and second you are now going to get in trouble for being late to a family party.”

“Yes I just met you Max, but I have a good feeling we are going to be good friends. Secondly, don’t worry about me being in trouble. I have a “get out of jail free ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Still a soap fan.....

.....despite the fact that I have "lost" a few. Have felt it important to support these shows as a whole....some "fans" don't agree....
    The only soap fans I encounter offline either only watch Y & R or no soaps at all. lol
    Thought most fans here would be a little more knowledgeable...and for the most part, they are.

With all the info that is online, there's no reason anyone should be unable to discuss these shows as a whole.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I always felt Phyllis's most deepest pairing was Jack

I was enjoying Phyllis in the beginning I don't think the amount of Phyllis represents how all of us feel. Thats my opinion but I don't want Jack to be the father. I just don't like the idea that it should make a difference to the Shock reunion if Summer stays Nick's.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Liam needs to move on & forget Hope

This is a very sad situation indeed. It is making me so mad to the point that I want Wyatt to turn the tables on her and see how she will like being mistreated for a change. I would make a b line to Paris and meet Steffy and start a relationship with her that may can lead to marriage in the future. And Hope needs cuts Liam completely out of her life no calling him no texting him no going over to his house to see him if Hope foolishly decides to choose Liam over husband and child and if Liam cheats ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized