All Blog Entries

1. Is General Hospital Ready for its Super Couple?

My latest blog posting. It's too long and too filled with graphics to post here.

http://portcharleschronicles.blogspo...its-super.html
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Phyllis's revenge for Sharon

Phyllis will be a driving force on Y&R like she has been for 12 years. Phyllis won't try to kill Sharon. Phyllis wants justice for daughter and herself. Phyllis will be out for revenge. I expect that Phyllis will be way worse than she ever was. Phyllis only until a live one shows up. The mad scientist doctor doing experimental treatments on a woman with limited mental capacity by the time franker lady gets home she won't know which end is up.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ivy's past

B&B writers will come up with one for Ivy probably something sinister so Liam stays away and so Hope can once again be the wronged good girl that runs back to Liam who's waiting with open arms. Ivy said to Hope or they don't really have a good feel for her yet because they don't know her past. The reason you know nothing of Ivy's past. It would be so refreshing that her past is she grew up in Australia loved her parents went to college never got into trouble had friends male and female who admired ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. All My Children Fan Trivia Quiz Number #1 By Patti G

by , 09-10-2014 at 06:56 AM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    ALL MY CHILDREN
    TRIVIA QUIZ #1

SEE HOW MANY YOU CAN ANSWER
    ANSWERS NEXT WEDNESDAY

1. Who killed Richard Fields?

2. Who did Erica try to break out of prison using a helicopter?

3. How did Mona figure out Kendall was really Erica’s daughter that she gave up for adoption?

4. What did Dimitri allow Erica to do to him at The Hunting Lodge when they first met?

5. What weather disaster ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 50th All My Children Fan Fiction Episode By Patti G

by , 09-06-2014 at 07:59 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    Scene 1:

Everything seems to be winding down. Adam and David are rushing to the train station to find the locker and get the antidote. Jesse and Tad are racing to the Pine Cone Motel hoping they will be able to apprehend Victor Westmore. At Wildwind Brock has arrived and Brooke has filled him in on what has been going on. As instructed by Jesse, Brock reads Ellie her rights and arrests her. A plainclothes officer tells the women and Jake that Jesse has instructed him to rush all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized