All Blog Entries

1. Why is there So Much Silas hate when Patrick and Nathan and my man Julian are similar

Quote Originally Posted by Zelkie View Post
    For me, Silas should be some leather jacket, motorcycle driving tough guy, not a doctor. I think a doctor should be compassionate and caring, and I don't see much emotion at all from Silas. I don't expect compassion from a mobster like Julian, but at least we see his passion for Alexis. There's little to no emotion in Silas.

Heck, Franco shows more emotion.

I'd like to see Silas yell, or get angry, or how about he has a flashback of happier times with Nina and has a good
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nina's ability to play Silas is astonishing

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnymate View Post
    Silas is on to her now. Payback time.

I kept yelling Liar Liar Liar when she was spewing that garbage. I hope he sees through her.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Vikki is so nasty

Billy or Stitch is sniffing up Vikki's butt, both men are moving forward, and Vikki can't stand it. Vikki is so rude to Chelsea and Abby, even accused Abby of messing with Stitch. Vikki asked Billy for the divorce, and he gave it to her, but can't stand to see Billy and Chelsea together, Vikki can't take rejections, she brought it on herself, if she hadn't screwed both men, back to back, she would know who her baby father is. Vikki was throwing slurs at Ben about Ashley, and Ben knew it. The bottom ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gina Tognoni is Phyllis

Victor gunning for Sharon and now Phyllis. Mariah hates Sharon she will have a hard time dealing with everything. I do wish they would go ahead and have the Minster say they are legally married.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #53

by , 10-03-2014 at 12:58 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #53

Scene 1:

Emma saunters over to AJ and Miranda with a big smile on her face and immediately gives them both a big hello. She even embraces them both with a big hug. AJ and Miranda are a bit surprised by her greeting but let it go for what it is.

“Miranda, you look terrific,” Emma coos. “I saw that outfit at The Boutique but I couldn’t pull it off. On you it looks great.”

“Well thanks, Emma. AJ and I were beginning ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized