All Blog Entries

1. Phyllis does remembers the past

I think Phyllis just likes having Sharon think she remembers. I just cannot see Phyllis remembering Sharon saying she changed Summer's paternity test results and keeping it to herself. I think she is playing mind games with Sharon hoping she can figure out what the secret is before Sharon remembers. Mariah who can't find her own bread and butter but insults the people who keep handing it to her. GT did not sign up to train some wanna be. Phyllis is an older, educated solo act who has more rights ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oh Wow did Ej get shot?

Quote Originally Posted by smirks View Post
    It begins..... *puts on party hat and puts noisemaker in mouth* *tents fingers*
    lol I will miss JS but sissified EJ can kick rocks. EJ at first was a badass vilian but they decided to hand his balls to Sammi for keeping. They ruin the character IMO. Good luck to JS in his new ventures.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New guy coming to B&B

Quote Originally Posted by callyard View Post
    His name is Jason Wright Downs age 41 from Maryland. I don't know who he is for but they say will have a love interest. I know its too good to be true if he is for Katie they never give this girl a break. She is beautiful and kind its probably for brooke when she comes back another guy chasing her. Please writers give this up.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why is there So Much Silas hate when Patrick and Nathan and my man Julian are similar

Quote Originally Posted by Zelkie View Post
    For me, Silas should be some leather jacket, motorcycle driving tough guy, not a doctor. I think a doctor should be compassionate and caring, and I don't see much emotion at all from Silas. I don't expect compassion from a mobster like Julian, but at least we see his passion for Alexis. There's little to no emotion in Silas.

Heck, Franco shows more emotion.

I'd like to see Silas yell, or get angry, or how about he has a flashback of happier times with Nina and has a good
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Nina's ability to play Silas is astonishing

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnymate View Post
    Silas is on to her now. Payback time.

I kept yelling Liar Liar Liar when she was spewing that garbage. I hope he sees through her.
    Categories
    Uncategorized