All Blog Entries

1. All My Children Trivia Quiz 110214 By Patti G

by , 11-02-2014 at 02:45 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    AMC TRIVIA
    November 1, 2014

1. Who is Ross Chandlerís father?

2. How did Adam try to embarrass Marion and dissuade Stuart from marrying her?

3. What was the name of the Dillon family dog? Who could the dog always recognize and growl at?

4. Who was the first victim of The Satin Slayer?

5. When drug dealers tried to kill Julia Santos who did they shoot and kill instead?
    6. Who buried Dr. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Villians, mobsters and cray cray's

Quote Originally Posted by Zelkie View Post
    For me villains are essential but not to the point that they outnumber the heroes. Outright cray cray would be fine in small does but like Ooh_La_La_Ric I prefer more finesse. Crazy like a fox beats just plain crazy every time. There's an overlap between crazy like a fox and being a villain. Madeline is one example.

I have never liked the mob story line because these are people that clearly know right from wrong but choose to do wrong anyway. For them to be elevated to the stars
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Halloween in Salem 2014 - Part 5

Happy Halloween, everyone! Since your favorite Days Two Scoop columnists are already sporting black to mourning the departure of James Scott and Alison Sweeney, we figured we'd transition that fashion choice into a festive one. Let's talk Halloween costumes! Be sure to let us know what you think of the choices! Leave a comment or tweet us at at @LaurisaDays and @Tony_S_Days.

Updated 10-31-2014 at 11:36 AM by laurisa

Categories
    soapcentral.com columnists
  4. Halloween in Salem 2014 - Part 4

Happy Halloween, everyone! Since your favorite Days Two Scoop columnists are already sporting black to mourning the departure of James Scott and Alison Sweeney, we figured we'd transition that fashion choice into a festive one. Let's talk Halloween costumes! Be sure to let us know what you think of the choices! Leave a comment or tweet us at at @LaurisaDays and @Tony_S_Days.

5. Halloween in Salem 2014 - Part 3

Updated 10-31-2014 at 11:35 AM by laurisa

Categories
    soapcentral.com columnists