All Blog Entries

1. Dammit "Gabe", Why Didn't You Tell Her?? (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by JMSmall View Post
    What is wrong with that man? Chelsea could have used some good news and all Adam does
    is just stand there like a bump on a log.
    Terrific post! Kudos
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Speculation: A revisit of Victor's epilepsy? Something worse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixologist74 View Post
    I don't think this is the case at all. He's just a sociopath, plain and simple. His words to Fack the other day proved that, when he mentioned getting rid of Fack if he was no longer useful to him.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The break up of Michael and Lauren makes no sense to me.

Lauren has NOT been expecting Michael to have sex with her. She has t been asking for sex. Since November we have seen her get romantic with him one time. One time in four months. That is not expecting sex from Michael all the time. that is not pressure on him to perform. She has told Michael over and over again that she is concerned about him living and being healthy not having sex. She wanted to go away with him just to be with him and love him. Not have sex with him.

What ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Corday with a couple 50th spoilers!

Is it wrong that im more excited about watching flashbacks to the good old days than anything new since the show has been a huge bore
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Baby Avery: Stay or Go?

Quote Originally Posted by TnTnDFanAlways View Post
    I want her to stay and grow up on the show but another part of me would like to see her come back as a hell raising teen in a couple years down the road.....Adorable baby and all but I want more adult storylines, the kids are cute and such great actors but for some reason I feel like almost every storyline has something to do with a child.
    I want to see baby Avery grow up in Port Charles. I also think she's best with Michael. it's also ironic that Sonny took AJ's son, and now that son has taken ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized