All Blog Entries

1. A question about Celia Q

Quote Originally Posted by Soap sister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by channyfan View Post
    MAYBE FRIEND is a bit pushing it but she seemed friendly in the few scenes i caught of them.

Its kind of funny that many people seem to remember her but not how she was written out lol
    I was going to write about how she died when she was frozen with her boyfriend Tony Cassadine, but then I realized that was Alexandria, not Celia. I remember Celia as being ok, but I don't remember her super well. I know she was friends with Holly, and I loved her with Grant Putnam. But I
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #45

by , 07-25-2014 at 10:02 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #45

Scene 1:

Griffin and Ellie arrive at Wildwind and Security at the gate calls up to the Main House before letting them in. “Why so much security here? Ellie asks Griffin. “Surely they know who you are.”

“I think that David is just overly protective of his family. Especially now that he knows Cara is expecting their second child.” Griffin replies.

“Wait! Cara is pregnant? I had no idea.”

“Well why would you? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Stich's dirty little secret finally comes out in full view

The questions and he's still a coward for expecting other people to keep his secrets so he can go on lying to Victoria while planning a life. If it was an accident Plus if Dad was so abusive wouldn't she have been relieved that he was dead? Plus if it was an accident the world and take his child? Are Jenna and Kelly really that cold and heartless? I think that he is far from innocent and the writers backed themselves into a corner because his past but he developed a following and perhaps they didn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bill's actions V.S Ridge's actions

Bill will always care for her. Bill is the one out of control and always has been. He has never paid for all the things he has done and it's about time he did. When Brooke was going to marry Bill Ridge started doing criminal acts. Nothing could be further from the truth. Katie & Brooke seem to be victims of amnesia. Katie & Ridge were going to live some morally superior life. They were going to be so far above Bill & Brooke. It's just a bunch of sanctimonious bs & Katie's about to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Victor come in and take charge of the care of Phyllis?

Phyllis's children & or her Sister in charge? I thought doctors aren't suppose to discuss a patients care with non family members who aren't in charge he's only an in-law. And didn't Jack already tell them about discussing her condition with Victor? Wow money really does speak. And then he tells the doctor not to tell anyone? What kind of place and what kind of doctor does she have. He is that desperate for Sharon's secret. He gets away with everything. That's why it bugs me when and if Jack ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized