All Blog Entries

1. All My Children Trivia Quiz Answers By Patti G

by , 10-16-2014 at 02:18 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    How many did you get?

1. Who delivered Colby Chandler? - David Hayward. He, Liza and Adam were trapped in a cabin during a snowstorm

2. Who owned SOS? What did it stand for? - Mateo and Haley. SOS stands for Sounds of Salsa

3. What was the name of Ryanís dot.com business? Who was his partner? - Incredible Dreams. com and Leo was his partner

4. Who killed Edmund Grey? - Jonathan Lavery

5. Who inherited all of Edmundís ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I thought Hope had more sense then this

The fact that Wyatt's in love with Hope but for goodness sake I think that we can all safely say that hope may love Wyatt but she's definitely not in love with him. It's so ridiculous that everyone knows this and still no one has the balls to tell this girl that she has other options. She doesn't have to run back to Liam, but she will if she could, I have no respect for hope at all but no one should be that unhappy baby or no baby.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The New Billy V.S The Old Billy

Billy miller played the grieving father perfectly. to let him go was the biggest mistake. On Y&R and they were foolish enough to not agree. obviously he wanted to still be on a Soap because he is on general hospital. biggest mistake to let him go. on Y&R just not as Billy. That said it's painful to see him portray Billy. He is flat emotionally in this role there is no connection whatsoever to Victoria & Delia & Chelsea and the rest of the cast. I can't place him as the Billy who ...

Updated 10-15-2014 at 06:53 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Phyllis is a icon

Can you imagine another Victor Newman or Nikki Newman? Look at how we are still gnashing teeth at the lost of Billy M. as Billy. I already think the new Adam is a miserable fail because he looks too young. Gina T. would have not been my first choice for Phyllis 2.0, I was rooting for Jamie Lunar (last incarnation of Liza Colby on All My Children) or Robin Christopher (Skye Chandler- Quartermaine from all of ABC shows). Gina T. CAN act, but can we get some hair extensions. The short hair IS NOT PHYLLIS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. All My Children Trivia Quiz Week of the Week By Patti G

by , 10-11-2014 at 10:32 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    Something different this week - A Trivia Quiz. How many can you answer? I will post Quiz answers next Saturday. I am still working on Episode #54

1. Who delivered Colby Chandler?

2. Who owned SOS? What did it stand for?

3. What was the name of Ryanís dot.com business? Who was his partner?

4. Who killed Edmund Grey?

5. Who inherited all of Edmundís holdings?

6. What did Erica give to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized