All Blog Entries

1. I have FINALLY figured out who Sara Smythe is!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElleBrock View Post
    Sheila Carter will forever be the most frightening character EVER... I would love Kimberlin Brown reprise her iconic role, stranger things have happened on soaps or perhaps even as another character. I miss Stacy Haiduk as Patty too... I think Kelly is venturing into their territory, I enjoy a little crazy!! LOL
    You and I think alike.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Theories on Fluke [MERGED]

by , 01-19-2015 at 05:35 PM (Maharet's Grotto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharet View Post
    Okay, so back to the drawing board... What if Bill and Luke were twin sons of a much older Patricia, who later married Frank Smith and had Damian Smith? Frank and Damian knew about Luke, but didn't know about Bill. That's why Fluke (Damian) is so defensive of Bill. He sees him as the Brother he could have had and Luke as the one he got stuck with. Jennifer could be Frank's daughter by a different woman...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Theories on Fluke [MERGED]

by , 01-19-2015 at 04:01 PM (Maharet's Grotto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharet View Post
    Okay, so back to the drawing board... What if Bill and Luke were twin sons of a much older Patricia, who later married Frank Smith and had Damian Smith? Frank and Damian knew about Luke, but didn't know about Bill. That's why Fluke (Damian) is so defensive of Bill. He sees him as the Brother he could have had and Luke as the one he got stuck with.
    Latest theory...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Adam's Sage

Adam's Sage is the pinnacle or factor in Adam getting Gabriel's face too. She made all of these decisions to conned Constance in believing Adam is Gabriel all along. Both of them are inheritances from the estate. If she cried over Constance make me feel like it was crocodile tears otherwise she would not be using Adam as Gabriel to lied to Constance. If she really care about this woman and had any dignity within herself, she would have told her the truth that Gabriel dead but she found this man. ...

Updated 01-17-2015 at 05:54 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What is Adam's real plan?

She made all of these decisions to conned Constance in believing Adam is Gabriel all along. Now, both of them are inheritances from the estate I think that something good is going to happen as a result of him being Gabriel. It's only speculation, but what if Gabriel (the real one) or Gabriel and Sage happen to be the real hit and run driver/s? What if there was a witness who knows this and was paid to keep his or her mouth shut? This witness still thinks the real Gabriel is alive and this witness ...

Updated 01-17-2015 at 06:55 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized