All Blog Entries

1. Hope has many choices to make about her baby

Can one really give up the love of their life and live a daily intimate romantic married life with someone else? I personally had a difficult time dating 2 brother's at once but know others who could but marriage and family. Liam wasn't the love of her life or she would have waited for him longer than 5 minutes & whatever happened to this invention the cell phone? Why did she not call him?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What is Phyllis's game plan?

Phyllis could be 84% healthy & playing everyone for a fool until the exact moment or she could be still trying to remember and get her bearings. I think we can't jump the gun just we need to wait it out. Side note. Gina she usually tries to add so much depth and layers to the character she plays.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Liam was wondering why HOPE hadn't told her husband she is pregnant

Liam has every right to hate Quinn. I just want to know how Wyatt will feel to know Liam knew HOPE was pregnant before him. I blame HOPE when it comes to them not bonding as brothers they weren't brought up as brothers unlike Ridge and Thorne. I still am holding out that Wyatt isn't a Spencer that Wyatt knew all along that he wasn't a Spencer it was a con he and Quinn set up after he met HOPE.Wyatt knows his mother and the face he made like he wasn't aware of his mother action tells me Wyatt isn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The B&B writers are trying to make Hope tell a lie

In the past then Hope did not even find out that Ridge was not her father but her ex-brother-in-law Deacon was until she was 18 years old. That's why she went off the deep end. Hope tells Wyatt or will Quinn rat her out word is Quinn knows before she tells Wyatt. I like to see his face when he finds out she told Liam first but she said this is where I need to be not I want to be.Yes also LOGAN has always been her name if Ridge was her daddy when not have FORESTER as her last name.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hope rather live in misery with Wyatt then be happy with Liam

Hope needs to own up to marrying Wyatt. As far as I can see Wyatt loves her and only her but Hope and Liam have a problem. Hope try to love your husband unconditionally and Liam find the next victim to fall into bed with. Quinn's actions but not before she tells Wyatt the but it's going to be too late because all the stress that Quinn has put Hope through is going to cause her to miscarry. Quinn to come between Hope and Liam since she step foot at FC remember Hope had this feeling about Ivy. And ...

Updated 09-23-2014 at 06:25 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized