All Blog Entries

1. SOC Spoilers for Week of April 6

Quote Originally Posted by luvbabyG View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers! I agree that Valerie will most likely blame Luke for her mother's death. These all actually sound pretty good.
    should be an interesting week on the boards too.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Maya did say it was a waste of all her music and voice lessons to not pursue a career

Maybe Myron was just an unhappy gay adolescent that rebelled by running away from home because he could not accept himself. Maybe Nicole was rebellious for a different reason. We know nothing about the parents; but only parents that care about their child recognizes talent and pays for lessons. Maybe Maya stole the parents' retirement money to get the surgery done. Who knows? But no one has said anything about another brother.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sharon rips us Faith's card

Quote Originally Posted by JMSmall View Post
    Sounds like typical Sharon behavior why am I not surprised?
    the writers throw out anything and most viewers swallow it. Faith lives full time with her dad who never visits Sharon. Why would a card for Nick be at her house except a plot point. This show is becoming like a badly written play. No continuity or rhyme or rhythm for anything that happens. A card for Nick should not be sitting in Sharon's living room. I'm not a Nick and Sharon fan even though I think they make a wonderful family. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Maya is a transgenic

Rick would have forgiven his wife for her transgression, Brooke wouldn't have slept with all the men on the show, and Quinn would be a nun. Now instead of being a disliked woman Myron will be a disliked transgender. Changing her sexual orientation won't make her a better person and probably won't garner any sympathy from viewers. I didn't know B&B was in trouble with their ratings anyway this is a bunch of crap and I will not watch this mess if it doesn't go by the way of the cutting floor and ...

Updated 03-22-2015 at 01:26 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Maya is a transgenic

Rick would have forgiven his wife for her transgression, Brooke wouldn't have slept with all the men on the show, and Quinn would be a nun. Now instead of being a disliked woman Myron will be a disliked transgender. Changing her sexual orientation won't make her a better person and probably won't garner any sympathy from viewers. I didn't know B&B was in trouble with their ratings anyway this is a bunch of crap and I will not watch this mess if it doesn't go by the way of the cutting floor and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized