All Blog Entries

1. Chloe 's issues

Chloe was the business partner who had the knowledge about setting up a business and running it.. making contacts, finding rental space, invoicing, sourcing materials, setting up meetings and shows, etc. She is right. Adam or Dylan or after Delia's death , Delia, Connor, Adam, etc. I think Chelsea did all the designing plus the sewing on prototypes. Whatever Chloe did, it seems Chelsea decided recently that she wasn't needed, except as a friend.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wyatt is a bully

The real facts if Hope would just concentrate on her own career and limit her personal life she would eventually grow up and realize its wrong to string along both men only for the attention she is receiving from both men. If you ask me every man in his position would have tolled his woman. Wyatt left so Hope wouldn't see the real her. Hope is foolish to put up with this man. Hope loves the attention she is getting from both men she is not interested in marriage and children at all and truthfully ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Casting Call for Another Female Role

Quote Originally Posted by blue88 View Post
    GWAD I do not want to see Nina, and I do not, I repeat do not want to see Sam fighting for her man. I already despise that pairing and I just need Sam to get away from him.
    Ugh I don't care about Nina. That whole storyline is FF material.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lily is jealous of Hilary

Lily could have left Cane dead Lily a widow and their babies fatherless and Hilary is still not sorry she did it, now she thinks she is owed forgiveness and respect. Kelly did not do anything that would have killed a husband and father. Lily told Kelly she did not approve of what she did but she knows Billy very well and she knew he was not blameless in the situation. Lily's daddy and brother knows their grand babies niece and nephew could be fatherless if Cane had not had the good sense not to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Spencer's & Logan's & Forrester's

Macy having been pregnant when she left in a coma and that baby was born. It would be Deacon's but she could have been pregnant while in the car explosion and given birth in Italy. The kid could have been stolen at birth by a dishonest Italian mafia doctor who told Macy the child was stillborn because of her drinking during pregnancy and Macy would have said nothing to Thorne due to her feeling guilty. Macy having a hysterectomy why did she have one? She was unable to conceive due to scar tissue ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized