All Blog Entries

1. Liam needs to move on & forget Hope

This is a very sad situation indeed. It is making me so mad to the point that I want Wyatt to turn the tables on her and see how she will like being mistreated for a change. I would make a b line to Paris and meet Steffy and start a relationship with her that may can lead to marriage in the future. And Hope needs cuts Liam completely out of her life no calling him no texting him no going over to his house to see him if Hope foolishly decides to choose Liam over husband and child and if Liam cheats ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All My Children Trivia Quiz #1 By Patti G ANSWERS

by , 09-18-2014 at 06:09 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    1. Who Killed Richard Fields? - Mona Kane Tyler

2. Who did Erica try to break out of prison by using a helicopter? - Jeremy Hunter

3. How did Mona figure out Kendall was really Erica's baby she gave up for adoption? - Kendall had a distinctive birthmark on the back of her neck

4. What did Dimitri let Erica do to him at the Hunting Lodge? - Shave of his beard

5. What happened in Pine Valley the night Ryan first showed up in town? - A Tornado ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Did Dante shoot Stavros?

Quote Originally Posted by daleand View Post
    Is he laying there dead on the floor?
    I hope so I can't stand Starvos and hope he just stays dead. And Stravos was trying to kill him and his wife so I say good for you Dante take out that wack job!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wyatt has that he can't automatically cut his mother out of his life

Let's see how he feels this week when the evidence is shown that it was his mother who instigated the situation. Will he more concerned with her getting the help she so desperately needs? Or will he overlook it hoping she can come up with another idea to help keep Hope and him together? Maybe he could say something like gee mom if only It had been Liam who had fallen my life could be perfect.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. GH Year to Year Ratings Gains/Losses Over the Last 52 Weeks.

by , 09-14-2014 at 01:22 AM (Maharet's Grotto)
    GH has been showing steady gains in viewers over that time period in the previous year. The last week that showed a loss in viewers was the week of 4/7 - 4/11/14. The most recent loss before that was 11/4 - 11/8/13. All in all, they have shown gains for 50 of the last 52 weeks. Here's the numbers.

Week Yearly Ratings Gain/Loss
    9/1 - 9/5/14 +212,000