All Blog Entries

1. Liz ..Sonny wouldn't hurt you but his enemies would

She's an absolute moron. Why would Sonny give a crap about her? If she or one of her kids got caught in the crossfire Sonny ain't losing sleep. Hopefully Cam isn't the next kid to join bullet in the head club cause Mommy is horny.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Who are these people?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvCards View Post
    I don't recognize many of the people on this soap anymore. Oh they have the same names but they are so foreign to the characters I am used to watching. No one is behaving in their usual character's personality. The storylines have gotten to the point that it's like watching a cartoon. The stories drag on forever until I no longer care. I want my soap back.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hard to Keep My Mouth Shut

by , 05-09-2015 at 01:57 PM (Soaps and Stuff)
    It's hard to keep my mouth shut.

I post here and there and take great pains to keep my words neutral and unemotional.

Frustrating, but for the best.

Years ago, when I watched Days of our Lives regularly, I posted on message boards like there was no tomorrow. I didn't post much on Soap Central, but I did on other boards. My fingers flew across the keyboard on a daily basis. Every thought that popped into my head landed on the screen.

At first, ...

Updated 05-10-2015 at 01:41 AM by becsharp07

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. aiden

where the heck is he ? maybe he's in france with robin and laura. it doesn't even sound like liz is missing him. I don't think I missed that s/l
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Looks Like GH Is Going To Receive A Cast Exodus!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeslikb View Post
    The thread title is as OOT as GH these days.

The characters/actors leaving are either temporary, recurring or going on maternity leave. Only one of them has been on GH for 10+ years.

"Mass exodus" is quite the yellow embellishment.
    Well I guess that's what you think for title thread. I felt it was appropriate. 5 characters total are leaving for sure. Carlos is speculation as I pointed out. I didn't say the characters that were leaving were vets, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized