All Blog Entries

1. Summer has poor judgement

Summer has not learned anything from the last two incidents of taking the drugs. Summer and Austin I so wanted Kyle and her to get together when the truth comes out. What a stupid girl. Is this worse than a woman falling in love with a man who stole her child and lied to her was guilty when she defended him. He is grieving and distract. He is remorseful and he turns himself in.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hope is feeling a Connection to Liam

The issue is Hope really so dense when it comes to other people's feelings or Hope was too young to settle down know her mind, etc, so this fling with Wyatt was supposed to show that Hope got out and lived a bit and now is ready for an adult relationship with Liam. The relationship slowly unravel over time. But these writers want to rush everything, so Hope leaves over Quinn's machinations. How much more interesting would it have been to have Wyatt's little character flaws become obvious to Hope, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hope actually said Liam punching Wyatt

It does not make him a bad son. Wyatt is NOT just like Quinn and I'm getting tired of how Wyatt can't win with some of these viewers. bit** and moan that he goes along with everything that she does and then when he gets fed up and lets Quinn know that he isn't going to back everything she does, then he becomes a bad son. Anymore I just do a lot of eye rolling at people's post because they are not worth responding to. These are the same viewers who take offense though if you respond to one of their ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #40

by , 06-15-2014 at 08:55 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #40

Scene 1:

Jack wakes up and reaches over to hug Krystal but she is not in the bed. So he gets up showers and dresses and heads down to the kitchen where he finds Krystal on the phone happily discussing some party and at the same time fixing a big old Sunday breakfast.

“Okay, Sweetie I will speak to you later. Let Bianca know and tell her about Kendall for me.Thanks.”

“Well what did I do to deserve such a wonderful breakfast ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A possible recast of a popular character

[QUOTE=ghfan2001;19602812]
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingGH05 View Post
    Rumors of Jason in August and now this...Billy Miller as Jason Q? Sign me up
    Jason Q is incredibly inhibiting to the character. I'm predicting he will be a "hybrid" Jason. Jason Q would have very few connections. He wouldn't have been friends with Carly, or Sonny. He would have never married con artist Sam McCall. He wouldn't have been with Elizabeth either. He wouldn't have the all important relationship with Michael. Jason Q didn't like Robin ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized