All Blog Entries

1. Ally's Anger toward Wyatt

Wyatt's actions actually saved the diamond & that he helped capture two actual jewel thieves. There isn't even an insurance fraud charge because no claim was ever filed. Ally on the other is clearly in need of psychological counseling. Stalking doesn't start with following someone & threatening them. It starts with obsession. Ally is well past that & after slapping Wyatt & peering at Hope with Wyatt so many times it's clear she headed in the wrong direction. Ally's targets should ...

Updated 03-13-2014 at 10:40 AM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why is Marlena suddenly so chummy with Stefano

Quote Originally Posted by Tenicord View Post
    Seemed to me she's totally playing him. She obviously has no problem lying to him and stuff. I don't think she trusts him or is truthfully being "chummy" with him. She just wants what information she can and doesn't mind using Stefeno to get it.
    Most definately she is aging him.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Kelly & Billy's relationship

If Billy wanted to save his marriage Billy don't have secret meetings with the woman. Billy doesn't want to hurt her feeling. Billy acting like Victoria owes him forgiveness I'm concerned. That is she is a pathological psycho. I predict she did not even lose a son. I think she either uses that as a way to prey on men, or believes she lost a son when it was really someone else's son. She mentioned missing Sam to Stitch but that does not confirm her son was Sam and that he died. It is possible in ...

Updated 03-12-2014 at 03:18 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chloe's passport

The Chloe kidnapping story is an example of this.
    Why Paris? The biggest hole in the story was the
    passport. If Chloe had grabbed Conner and hauled or NYC or LA or just about anywhere in the USA there would not have been an issue with a stolen passport that didn't match the holder. How did Chloe get back into the USA without HER passport if Chelsea had an emergency replacement for hers? Wouldn't it kind of look odd to haveTWO Chelsea Newman's Another point a US citizen doesn't need ...

Updated 03-12-2014 at 03:37 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Should Kelly get a free pass for sleeping with Billy?

Kelly & Billy's sex could very well destroy Billy's marriage. So the idea that it's and everybody makes mistakes" from miss Lilly as she's ready to rightfully bite of Hillary's head for trying to destroy her marriage to Cane is a joke. It's fine if she's on everyday. I have no real issues with Lilly. But don't make her so obviously wishy washy. Maybe she was so flattered, because of all the compliments that phoney Kelly was throwing her way that she couldn't at least be neutral but she ...

Updated 03-12-2014 at 12:19 AM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized