All Blog Entries

1. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #48

by , 08-23-2014 at 06:00 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #48

Scene 1:

“I never wanted anyone to get hurt, especially a baby,” Ellie says choking back tears. “His plan was suppose to be so simple. I inject the women with the virus, he contacts you for the money, you pay it and get the antidote.”

Tad sits down next to Ellie and asks, “Who is he, your Father?”

“Yes,” Ellie says. He loved my Mother very much and while I think she finally forgave and forgot what happened in Pine ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Summer Lovin’: Super kids from supercouples

When you’re the offspring of a grand love story, you better be ready to entertain us. We’re talking top hats, bowties, and jazz hands up and ready. Because, with your pedigree, we’re expecting a high level of soapy charm and general greatness. And we anticipate you’ll grow up and be part of a supercouple as well. No pressure, though. There are many, many kids that fell terribly short (looking at you, Stephanie Johnson!) But for those few that excelled, we salute you!

1. Claire Brady ...
  3. Liz and Piph BFFs

Quote Originally Posted by Otter1 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I thought these two were so loveable, genuine and charming today. These scenes were everything I love to see in Liz. She's dedicated to those she cares about and is such a great friend.

Sonya and Becky were funny and their comedic timing was impeccable as Liz and Piph together! Such a great moment!!!

I particularly liked when Liz said "I do!!" all passionate and desperate re: Nik and Piph was like, "I do so love being right!"
  4. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #47

by , 08-16-2014 at 05:24 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #47

Scene 1:

Everyone looks at Jake and David and Brooke nods her head back at them that she has filled in Griffin and Ellie.

“How is my sister, David?” Griffin pleads. “I have to see her. Please tell me the baby is okay.”

“Griff, Cara is holding her own right now and all the tests we can do here indicate the baby is fine for now.”

“Why can’t we take her as well as Brooke and Amanda to the hospital. They ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Who is Mariah?

Y&R can say that Cassie never really died but went into a mini coma and it was another body in her coffin Shock thought was her. Ian could had been around off screen and took Cassie away and let Helen the nurse look after her. Cassie would had woke up with no memories of her past. If Mariah was Cassie she would remember her parents and know Helen is not her mother. The only way she could be Sharon's is if the baby was taken at birth. I just don't see it that way. But I believe that there were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized