All Blog Entries

1. Victoria is giving up with her marriage and walking away from Billy

If Billy wants to save his marriage he better stay away from her. Y&R are describing the character of Kelly as vulnerable with a very dark side. I have a feeling that the swamp creature is still going to be stalking Billy even after she is with Jack she uses just for Billy her cold shoulder blouse Kelly couldn't be more thrilled that Villy has separated. Kelly as a temporarily mixed up loon because as for this version I'm done. They wanted Kelly to be appalling and isolating? Mission accomplished ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Adan's death

Chelsea has been positioned into the role of a sympathetic heroine while Chloe got trashed for Chelsea's redemption story. Continue to whitewash Chelsea and tie her to the core families and I can't stand the "whitewash" and how she is being "positioned into the role of a sympathetic heroine." Not one bit. I'm not having it well I'm not watching it and I won't watch it but I can still understand why she wouldn't want Chloe around her child. The same way I could understand why ...

Updated 03-17-2014 at 02:07 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Chloe & Kevin married

Chloe will have nothing left to live for but if Chloe doesn't die and she ends up leaving town. The writers finally gave her a little backbone for a change and made her look like a real mother trying to protect her sick daughter. Chloe said that it was time for her to try her hand at something different. Chloe to leave and told her that the door will be left open for a Chloe return fairyland. Chloe's character for several reason. I really think they should come up with a twin sister that does look ...

Updated 03-17-2014 at 01:02 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Julexis spoilers? Hell no...or Hell freezing over

Nothing says I'm hot for you better than flowers.

This week, Julian dropped by Alexis to thank her for believing in his innocence in that whole situation where AJ Quartermaine wound up getting shot by you know who. He told her that while holding a bouquet of flowers behind his back like an expectant suiter.

Gardenias which as it turns out are Alexis' favorite flower.

She did what any proper woman being courted does, she inhaled their ...

Updated 03-16-2014 at 02:22 AM by Mairzy Dotes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. today i am very sad

today i cried until right now my heart is breaking because one of my favorite singer die today and if anyone here heard of a group called Celtic thunder this wonderful men name George Donaldson die from a heart attack please kept him and his family in your players and his Celtic thunder family too RIP George I Will miss you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images