All Blog Entries

1. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #58

by , 01-25-2015 at 06:52 AM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #58

Scene 1:

Tim decides it is time to show up at crime scene. He needs to find out how far the investigation has gotten and what his "Brothers in Blue" now know. Brock sees Tim arrive and walks up to speak to him.

"I thought you were off duty?"

"I heard the news and came right over to see if I could help. I can't believe it is Jack Montgomery’s son. Any idea what happened?"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Shot heard round the world

It's possible that Rick started daydreaming about shooting at them while they are kissing. Maybe Caroline notices him standing there and becomes startled and when Ridge and Caroline see the gun, then they will seek other ways to try to remove him as CEO. If Caroline truly wants to move on with Ridge. Ridge is reunited with Stuffy and is surprised by why she came back. If he were shot he would not be surprised why she came back. I will bet as most it is a what Rick would like to do. Ridge gets up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I have FINALLY figured out who Sara Smythe is!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElleBrock View Post
    Sheila Carter will forever be the most frightening character EVER... I would love Kimberlin Brown reprise her iconic role, stranger things have happened on soaps or perhaps even as another character. I miss Stacy Haiduk as Patty too... I think Kelly is venturing into their territory, I enjoy a little crazy!! LOL
    You and I think alike.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Theories on Fluke [MERGED]

by , 01-19-2015 at 04:35 PM (Maharet's Grotto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharet View Post
    Okay, so back to the drawing board... What if Bill and Luke were twin sons of a much older Patricia, who later married Frank Smith and had Damian Smith? Frank and Damian knew about Luke, but didn't know about Bill. That's why Fluke (Damian) is so defensive of Bill. He sees him as the Brother he could have had and Luke as the one he got stuck with. Jennifer could be Frank's daughter by a different woman...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Theories on Fluke [MERGED]

by , 01-19-2015 at 03:01 PM (Maharet's Grotto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharet View Post
    Okay, so back to the drawing board... What if Bill and Luke were twin sons of a much older Patricia, who later married Frank Smith and had Damian Smith? Frank and Damian knew about Luke, but didn't know about Bill. That's why Fluke (Damian) is so defensive of Bill. He sees him as the Brother he could have had and Luke as the one he got stuck with.
    Latest theory...
    Categories
    Uncategorized