All Blog Entries

1. Victor come in and take charge of the care of Phyllis?

Phyllis's children & or her Sister in charge? I thought doctors aren't suppose to discuss a patients care with non family members who aren't in charge he's only an in-law. And didn't Jack already tell them about discussing her condition with Victor? Wow money really does speak. And then he tells the doctor not to tell anyone? What kind of place and what kind of doctor does she have. He is that desperate for Sharon's secret. He gets away with everything. That's why it bugs me when and if Jack ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Victoria would be better off if she wasn't involved with either one

This is just my opinion but Ben doesn't know the real Victoria right now. The real Victoria is a very strong woman and an excellent business woman. She's headstrong and her number one weakness is trying to always gain her father's approval, and seeming to always fall short. Billy understands and supports this essential part of Victoria, in addition to treating her like she is precious to him when she lets him.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Will calling Sami a slut!!

Quote Originally Posted by LancyPassion View Post
    Gotta love how Will threw her cheating on her husband back in her face!! Bwahahaha!!
    If Will were my son, I wouldn't have just slapped him, I would have knocked his teeth out. He doesn't have to agree with her and he doesn't have to support her choices but this has nothing to do with him and he should stay out of it. Let's see how he likes it when his little girl grows up and finds out that he tried to murder a man. I hope she throws it in his face every chance she gets.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ronn Moss on Celebrity Wife Swap

Quote Originally Posted by Brickyfan View Post
    Did anyone see this episode? Two long time soap stars swapped wives; Ronn and Tyler somebody from GH.

The wives, of course, don't know who they are being paired with. But, when the "new" wife saw a picture at his home, she gushed, "Oh my gosh...Ridge from B&B!" When Devan said she was married to Ronn Moss, the other husband said, "Ah, Ridge, from B&B".

TK may now play Ridge, but RM will always be Ridge. And, he was the consummate
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Abby is so entitled or so she thinks

Abby is very public about her life no secrets. I felt bad for Tracey who was trying to bring the family. As for Abby I don't get how this girl became how she is but she has a lot of Victor in her. Y&R let the good characters go and have no Ides what do with this one if the writers give her a story.

Categories
    Uncategorized