All Blog Entries

1. Maybe Jack will soften to Adam

Y&R writers are going with Adam as the person who hit Delia. I was so very hoping that something would lead to another person and I can't give that up yet. Please writers, give Adam a fighting chance to be who he really is and innocent of Delia's death. And Jack's philosophy "even if it was an accident, you didn't come forward. All while Billy, who kidnapped Adam at gunpoint and is responsible for the accident that killed an innocent young man, is romping around town unscathed. Please writers, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LIVE 12/29

Quote Originally Posted by cmm9687 View Post
    Ridge and Caroline need to start their own company with Ivy doing the jewelry. that would fix fc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Nick Newman treatment is way too cruel over the top

Y&R writers never making Nick Newman take responsibility for his actions. He treats Sharon so badly over a situation that he totally created. He is too good looking of a man to look like Adams. Nick Newman looked so handsome when he was clean shaven and ready to marry Sharon. Nick would have gotten the second test confirming that he was Summer's father and that would have been the end of it.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Franco in prison

Quote Originally Posted by mamafenocchi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnyQueen View Post
    If Franco suffers a little in prison, would that make you like him more?

I know the character has a lot of fans, and RH has even more, but there are also people who can't stand Franco.

Franco never seemed to feel any remorse for the things he did pre-tumor op and he thought people would accept his DVD explanations. He was really surprised when Alexis said she wouldn't represent him because of what he did to Sam -- and he sure didn't expect Johnny to go off on him for what
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What is Adam's planned for Chelsea & his Son?

Adam wanted to be there for his son not abandon him as his father did him not care enough to fight for him. as he did the other 2. I don't know how billy can look in conner's face when he believes he killed his father with no conscience and he knows Adam was trying to turn himself in but he shot him. Dee had dropped and left behind running after her hyper puppy it was no where near her when it became tangled to adams car the tip of the hat may even have broken the light.adam didn't do it. it was ...

Updated 12-26-2014 at 12:03 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized