All Blog Entries

1. Liz and Piph BFFs

Quote Originally Posted by Otter1 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I thought these two were so loveable, genuine and charming today. These scenes were everything I love to see in Liz. She's dedicated to those she cares about and is such a great friend.

Sonya and Becky were funny and their comedic timing was impeccable as Liz and Piph together! Such a great moment!!!

I particularly liked when Liz said "I do!!" all passionate and desperate re: Nik and Piph was like, "I do so love being right!"
  2. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #47

by , 08-16-2014 at 05:24 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #47

Scene 1:

Everyone looks at Jake and David and Brooke nods her head back at them that she has filled in Griffin and Ellie.

“How is my sister, David?” Griffin pleads. “I have to see her. Please tell me the baby is okay.”

“Griff, Cara is holding her own right now and all the tests we can do here indicate the baby is fine for now.”

“Why can’t we take her as well as Brooke and Amanda to the hospital. They ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Who is Mariah?

Y&R can say that Cassie never really died but went into a mini coma and it was another body in her coffin Shock thought was her. Ian could had been around off screen and took Cassie away and let Helen the nurse look after her. Cassie would had woke up with no memories of her past. If Mariah was Cassie she would remember her parents and know Helen is not her mother. The only way she could be Sharon's is if the baby was taken at birth. I just don't see it that way. But I believe that there were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. If Mariah really is Sharon's daughter making her Cassie's twin sister?

If this is the case and Mariah really is Cassie's twin stolen at birth then with Mariah already a part of the Newman family. If she does end up being a long lost Newman then Nick will gain yet another daughter in Mariah and Sharon will have a piece of her daughter Cassie back because she will have Mariah and plus as it is by keeping her as an Abbott especially now that Phyllis is coming out of her coma or with a new addition of Mariah into the Newman fold? I think the writers are setting us up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wyatt jumped at a rebound good foundation for a marriage

Hope shouldn't be married to anyone until she can GROW UP. Hope & Liam's plan to his mother knowing that she would do everything she could to interfere on his behalf do you? He knew exactly what mommy fruit-loops. He now OWNS her and she's too damn dumb and blond to no any better. I hope they drown in the sea. I'm so glad some people see that lyin. Wyatt did not lie to get hope to marry him. Liam can find someone else to love but didn't have her work visa till after they had left. Talking to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized