All Blog Entries

1. Sharon's actions

The writers have every right to their opinion. Phyllis is gone unfortunately wish she was back as least she was a likable witch. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Billy Miller as Billy Abbott Is leaving Y&R in 2014

Y&R was lucky enough to have for the last 12 years. I loved his rascal days as Billy Abbott being a bad boy. I loved him and Chloe together and am sad that all that Chilly potential was wasted. BM and EH have such a natural strong chemistry together, the two actors always vibed off each other really well. I haven't liked Billy in Newmanland and the baby obsession with Lucy then Johnny then Victoria wanting to get pregnant with another child. It was a real bore to watch the actor in these ...

Updated 11-25-2013 at 10:29 AM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gloria's presence

Gloria for so long Y&R might as well have been called 'The Gloria Hour She was the centrepiece of Lauren and Michael's world - and they sat there and put up with all her stupid shenanigans. I actually stopped watching the show for the past 5 years because of it. (I only started again with Lauren's affair). BUT now that the Baldwins are going through all this termoil - Gloria should be here more. For everything Michael has done for her, all her stupidity and thoughtless actions, Michael and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chloe and Billy's relationship plus with Victoria

I didn't really suspect this side of Billy would have chemistry with a couch I'm sure but Victoria has sure blossomed since being put with him. I didn't think this pairing would fly but lately I'm really enjoying them together. Billy would have chemistry with a couch I'm sure but Victoria has sure blossomed since being put with him. I read somewhere that the actress who plays Chloe and Billy Miller are an item in real life. Chloe and Billy Miller are together in the real world? that's the air going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. When it comes to Sharon Nick thanks he's always right he is never wrong

The problem is that Sharon seems to take to it so naturally. Like a little saint the way the writer have Victor against Sharon he was her biggest defender for years he would defender her to Nick, Nikki, and Vikki and how he can't stand her. I just hate the way they have destroyed Victor and Sharon relationship real Sharon and isn't fooled by Nick sounded like a dummie saying what he said. The woman is a arsonist for pete's sake and never takes responsibility for her actions. Wait till Nick finds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized