All Blog Entries

1. Billy's anger V.S Adam's guilt

Billy's already told Vicky that he will need her to get through this. He's being cold right now, but he has also said that. Various significant people involved are communicating like real adults and are there for one another. Back when Cassie died I still knew a number of couples who were so cut-and-dry "traditional" that the guy didn't talk about his feelings and did the Nick caveman kind of thing. Billy can do his hitting of stuff and chest pounding, but he's basically been a man of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The problem with B&B is

Brooke's charisma and passion is what has kept this show alive all these years. Taylor cannot pull off a love scene or any romantic emotion and therefore she is gone. I think the writers do a good job of making Brooke likeable in spite of her flaws and mistakes. What I have seen this is not the first time she has ever slept with her own family members.From what I saw Taylor has shown more passion in her pinky finger than the trash being shown on tv right now with the nasty horrible BIAS WRITING. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bill's issues with women

Katie keeping Bill from his son. He should be with his son creating memories. He should be helping his son with a costume and taking him trick or treating and taking pictures that they can enjoy for years. I hope Katie continues to protect her child from this selfish and inconsiderate father why didn't he put his macho rock climbing off a day and spend Halloween with his son. If he was nice and really showed Katie that he wanted to make memories with Will she wouldn't refuse him. But it was too ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mon Canada episode

Quote Originally Posted by CantFink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Popforbreakfast View Post
    Is this where they're going with Victor? He still has a beef with Sharon because she abandoned her children, he'll (presumably) have a beef with Nikki for abandoning Dylan? - all because of what his mother had to do when he was a little boy?

He's always been dysfunctional, but this is nuts. (Not to mention, he's married both of these child abandoning monsters multiple times.)
    Victor has emotionally and physically abandoned his children many times, so him having a go at
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Billy's Pitie party

Billy is carrying it too far go punch a punching bag at the gym; and afterwards go home and love that little boy Johnnie. Newman's and Abbotts butting in police business, and his office, all the time. Wish he'd get serious with them and let them know they are not the only police business in G.C & The Devon had bought anything new with his inheritance. I think Devon said that in addition to the reward and doing some things for Lily's kids, he had bought a new car. Add that Victor is having ...

Updated 11-04-2013 at 03:27 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized