All Blog Entries

1. Kelly and Billy's affair it's finally out

Kelly knew Billy was married & she was an eager participant. Billy's daughter death as the number one reason. Kelly targeted Billy and that she wanted an affair with him. It was terrible for Victoria to hear of the ons in from of a room full of people, but better that she learn about from Billy than someone else! The best part was Kelly's humiliation. Billy getting justice for Delia by taking Adam out but I think the whole storyline would have been more interesting and more soap if Billy and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Camp is Where You Pitch Your Tent

Sweeps is into its third week now and so far I'm not impressed with it. It's just so disjointed and disconnected in terms of story telling and haphazard use of characters in that story telling. The front and center ode to Franco and Carly or Cranco as they're called just underwhelmed me and I think that the decision to use it as THE umbrella story of Sweeps was a serious miscalculation. So far the ratings during the weeks it's aired have been on a decline as they've been since about mid December. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Would somebody tell me why Hope feels obligated to Wyatt and not to Liam?

Hope & Liam have no chemistry they are boring. Watching them in a love scene was weird and no fun at all. It isn't about Liam vs. Wyatt it is about mind numbing boredom. If the people playing the parts don't want it, don't you think some of that may be the reason it is so bad. Why beat a dead horse, put a bow on it and wrap it up. Maybe she will have chemistry with someone the jury is still out on Wyatt. Some days is looks great other not so much. The story of Liam and Hope ended when they were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Delia's benefit

Y&R were there in support of the charity in Delia's name and all Chloe could do was snap at people. I know it is difficult for her but I would think she could at least be polite and gracious to the guests. After all, they were all there for Delia and for the charity. I can't judge her behavior at the gala. I'm sure it was very hard for her. Her behavior afterwards is a different story. Delia that is because she lied to Cain that the baby was his just like she told Chelsea to do they could just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Chloe is a criminal

I hope it comes out. And Billy still isn't telling the truth. Why aren't the policy dragging him in and grilling him about the gun. They do know the gun was fired. Billy is another hippo rite. Billy was driving the SUV that he would also cover it up like Adam did. Absolutely the fact that it was partially Billy's fault for leaving Delia in the car alone and Billy can't accept that. If he had acted more responsibly, like a responsible parent would act, Delia would still be alive. Billy Abbott and ...

Updated 02-17-2014 at 10:47 AM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized