All Blog Entries

1. Phyllis's photo & a Merry Christmas to all

Phyllis is no longer necessary because her return in any shape or form will impede the reboot for Sharon. I don't need to dump on or drag out this story any more even if they had other plans or reasons for doing so. So yes, I agree that now Sharon imagined the paternity swap despite what the initial outcome was supposed to be. And just because she might get away with the paternity dream, it doesn't relieve her of the near death incident on Phyliss. So I am wondering, with that photo scene being ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The year in 2014 on Y&R

Y&R since 1984 I would watch and then wonder why. Then Michael Muhney was cast and after a period of time, I saw the potential for a truly outstanding show. MM is an excellent actor and it seemed that others brought their performances but even that isn't going to save Y&R. Y&R from the beginning. In fact Daytime soaps are rehashed and made up every day. How many more ways is Victor going to trash his kids, only to have them still adoring Daddy. C'mon, there is no way Victoria would still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Year's Day 2014

I feel that fans are really going to get their long awaited Shick for the long hall but they will just have the endure the usual drama. And even I have to say that Sharon is more balanced, accepted and normal with attention to her responsibilities in the company. Y&R were that and also married for longer than any young couple on the show until Cassie died. It's also possible that with MM gone, they realize SC may not have chemistry with a recast. But Sharon and Nick have always had chemistry ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I will Miss Billy Miller in 2014

Billy has always reminded me of Jack when he was young and the two of them are so believable as brothers I could believe they are brothers in real life. I know this is going to be so hard for Peter Bergman and Ameilia Heinle. Y&R should have given BM the flexibility to pursue the outside projects that he wanted to do instead of letting an actor of his range and ability to play a multi-dimensional character walk away. I hope tptb will keep Villy as couple who continues to fight for their love ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Billy & Adam Will Be Leaving Jan. 30, 2014

Chelsea has had Dylan and Adam since Connor and now suddenly she is alone and that could be interesting to play out. Then add Victor knocking at her door to try to take an heir with his name so that would be another fight or struggle with her alone. And as she adjust to Adam's offense against her BFF Chloe, perhaps she will secretly try to prove that her baby's daddy is innocent and maybe with the help of grandma Anita who might become her room mate. I just don't want to see her in another relationship ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized