All Blog Entries

1. Chloe & Billy's Grief

Y&R is entertainment so I am so over Billy. Y&R showed him starting to play with a gun that is so stupid. He doesn't know who did it why start playing with a gun. I have no idea how a person is supposed to be when grieving the loss of a child, but this storyline has been a very bad case of OVERACTING. At the best of times, Billy Miller is a bit Delia is dead and buried already.?Quit your damn target practice. Get off your butt and hug Johnny. He's alive and needs his Daddy. Death of Dealia ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Chloe and Billy's Greaseman

No amount of self pity or acting out will change that. I understand he is grieving but I can't take his attitude toward his family. I am over Billy's grief. doesn't think that Chloe's is important enough to show. but Y&R is entertainment so I am so over Billy. Y&R showed him starting to play with a gun that is so stupid. He doesn't know who did it why start playing with a gun. I have no idea how a person is supposed to be when grieving the loss of a child, but this storyline has been a very ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Victoria acting like her pushing Billy

Victoria knows Billy very well, and when he is grieving, e sort of needs someone to watch over him. Nothing wrong with what Victoria is doing. And I've heard a few times Billy tell her that he couldn't go through this without her, and thanking her, so he must think she is doing a good job. Billy as she can do right now. Nothing will make the pain go away. She is staying close, trying to be supportive, seeking help. She and Billy have to suffer through this, for however long, together. Otherwise, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Billy could use it all

just another element to add life to the families. When Dash came back and Billy didn't want to be around him I believe Victoria said she put the "dogs" outside. So there was a reference to the other dog but I don't see a problem with the animals being absent. I'm sure they don't want dogs on set. Once in awhile yeah but not all the time. It's just another thing less the producers have to deal with. We don't see any of the dogs. Keeley was the dog that Sam left with Victoria and we haven't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Y&R ratings for the end of the year for 2013

I think Y&R rating are going to drop big time a lot of the fans just watched Y&R because of him. Other people arepredicting the same thing. I think Y&R will stay the same although I will really miss billy miller I wish he would stay.I looked up David tom and although he is 35 years old he looks to young for the part. I just can't see these two together.love him and he's super in the part. Billy Miller's leaving Y&R Billy first but Billy Miller owns the part. 10 years ago, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized