All Blog Entries

1. Chelsea's actions toward Adam and Dylan

Adam Newman would be working on Chelsea. I wish the writers hadn't tied him down with a wife and kid. I guess that can change. Adam's child Dylan made all those empty threats when he believed that he was Connor's father. He didn't steal anybody's wife Adam and Chelsea were divorced. He had no part in Chelsea's lie and was her victim too.This is just Adam being Victor jr, making threats and thinking everybody is afraid of him. Dylan absolutely did sleep with his wife chasm weren't divorced. She was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Adam's Future

The writers has said that Sharon would be rescued by a former love and there would be a beautiful love story. That was obviously Adam as he rescued he and was her former love and they were finding their way back to each other and they pulled the carpet right out from under us. I too feel very cheated that Sharon and Adam have not been given a fair chance to be in a relationship. I thoroughly enjoyed the thrilling ride that the two actors continuously took me on with this pairing. I don't recall ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Victor's hate's Jack

Victor told some people to quit sell their stock etc. Do you think he will now tell hi insider cronies to buy it back and couldn't he get in big trouble for that? Victor is fighting to keep his company but to see him fighting Adam is what makes me mad. All Adam wants is to have his father love him and be there for him and Victor just won't, Even after he saved his life and got his company back for him. I hope Adam will start his own company.Jack has tried to make peace with Victor several times, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Victor's hate's Jack

Victor told some people to quit sell their stock etc. Do you think he will now tell hi insider cronies to buy it back and couldn't he get in big trouble for that? Victor is fighting to keep his company but to see him fighting Adam is what makes me mad. All Adam wants is to have his father love him and be there for him and Victor just won't, Even after he saved his life and got his company back for him. I hope Adam will start his own company.Jack has tried to make peace with Victor several times, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Victor needed to lose?

Don't mistake confidence for pride. At the core of his character he feels he isn't good enough, has abandonment issues and must always prove himself. He wants what Jack has, parents that loved him. That's why he is his archenemy. Jack was born with a silver spoon and he is a self made man...yada yada. Pride is what is preventing him from being humble, would show his weaknesses. TGVN can't be vulnerable. If so only lasts for a moment. He is a looser though. He has family but only on his terms ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized