All Blog Entries

1. Aawwww poooor John. He just got overshadowed

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlee19 View Post
    Well to each their own, I flove John Black and I for one cannot wait for another story about his past. That Santeen crap needs to be undone and thank God it's happening!!
    I 2nd your quote. I love John Black too and cannot wait for his return and FRONT BURNER storyline and reunion with Marlena.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. David Tom as the new Billy February 3, 2014

Y&R actually had teenagers going to high school, Walnut Grove I think that was the name and they would be hanging around their school lockers and the young high schoolers included others such as Raul, J.T., Billy, Mackensie, Britney, and another girl just can't remember her name right now. Their storyline was very well written and moved with enough build up to all of these characters and you couldn't help but fall in love with D.T.'s Billy and A.B.'s young love story. Now, I am just curious ...

Updated 01-08-2014 at 04:09 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Victor keeps Adam's secret

Adam not tore into him the other day like a vulture yelling in his face that he would see to it that Conner is in no way shape or form any part of Victor's life. Victor could have found some other way to use the information against Adam to get him convicted, arrested, etc then once Adam was behind bars, Victor would be free to work on Chelsea to see Conner. It was Victor turning his back on Adam to the point he cheated Adam out of being part of Newman Enterprises. It was Victor's machinations against ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who killed Delia?

I feel like Victoria is cheating, and I just cannot watch that. just like I didn't watch Billy with someone else. He knew what part he was taking, and who shoes he was going to try to fill, he should have known, he was going to get some bad. The fact that he played teen Billy why would I think Billy. I had taken a long Y&R hiatus and never saw David Tom as Billy with any Y&R actors I just lost interest in all soaps. David Tom I've heard a lot about him. I think it's totally awesome that ...

Updated 01-07-2014 at 02:26 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. David Tom as the new Billy February 1, 2014

David one year older than Billy and good looking and it not fair to bash him because he took over the role and billy is a great actor and he want to leave to do other things so they Had to recast the role I am glad they got a former Billy to play him. Billy did not want to leave, he wanted to be able to do other things, like he has in the past. I feel like Victoria is cheating, and I just cannot watch that. (just like I didn't watch Billy with someone else. He knew what part he was taking, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized