All Blog Entries

1. Will Nick forgive Sharon after the truth about summer Paternity test?

Same with Cassie's background only Nick didn't raise Cassie from babyhood. So as a dad I think he will be angry at Sharon and turn Neanderthal. It would be unrealistic if he just shrugged it off despite his own l lies about the test results. Even if Sharon Thinks she did it she still has the responsibility to confess also to find the truth and let another test be taken. She is acting from opportunistic and selfish motives holding back the secrets. If Nick shuns her that's the way he is and she ...

Updated 01-17-2014 at 05:07 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hope & Wyatt's relationship

B&B truly these story lines in real life would I sex my brother in law no even if I found him. Sexy and hot on soap B&B go there B&B have a woman sleep with her love his brother his daddy sex sells bottom line. No matter how long HOPE Waite to sleep with Wyatt it will not change that she is with the man's brother whom she has been trying to marry for years she will be seen as Brooke mini. I am sure the papers will have a field day if hope was so worried about the message she sends to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Y&R's ratings 2013 into 2014

Y&R has that the other three soaps don't. GH & B&B All through good & bad regime it has always stayed at number one before Christmas with a link on how the Nielson ratings work and how they influence advertising dollars it's to be true for a lot of my friends who love Y&R but don't get online to discuss I think we bring on a lot of our own unhappiness by spending too much time nit picking it to death or participating in fans wars and they call them spoilers for nothing I am always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Summers pill popping

The idea to accept pills that were not prescribed but didn't the model who gave Summer the pills say "Take ONE pill. She's like her mother it has to be all or nothing at all. As I said before she is not the brightest light amongst the young characters. She's a child and she wasn't thinking. She was so tired, I'm sure she thought they wouldn't hurt the though that Nick really is her father drugs and popped 3 pills. Contrived to get her to hospital. Not a good job of bridging the story lines. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. wow look at all the vets today!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bubsmom View Post
    Love it!!!! There were a lot of different characters on today, too. I like days like that.
    Great show! JZ is back in her groove! She was a bit rusty at first but now Bobbie is back! She looks more comfortable now. And her "work" is toned down too. She looks so much better!
    Categories
    Uncategorized