All Blog Entries

1. 1998 Michael Baldwin VS Today's Michael Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lmfan View Post
    But Michael of 1998 was a man who was selfish and only cared about what he wanted. You say that Michael had intelligence and edge which I agree with but that Michael didn't have scruples yet he was ultimately forgiven when he showed remorse. But with Lauren, it seems It doesn't matter how much she has sufferred because of her affair because it will never be enough because Michael wasn't the one to inflict the pain. And any remorse she expresses is dismissed.

I just can't blame Lauren
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Y&R & B&B Cross over 2013

Billy would probably feel more comfortable without Vicki at the meeting. Even in AA groups the people don't want to talk if their mate is there. It is hard to believe that Billy cannot talk to Vicki about how he feels but this does happen when a child dies. I know that from experience. I knew Victor was going to screw Noah over when he hired him. Noah was warned by several people about not going to work for Victor and how he works. It isNoah's fault he fell for Victors wanting his family working ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Jack and viewers need a break from Jack vs. Victor

If Victor didn't always win. No one ALWAYS wins. Gets tiresome and boring to watch when you know the ending before the SL even starts. Jack. Jill or Colin finally get the best of Victor.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chloe & Billy's development

Chloe would always be meddling in someone's business sport and hypocritical. I recall when she used to make me laugh when she get feisty with a few hypocrites of GC in the past. Now since she lost her only child/daughter, she have grown mature/stronger with great serenity, a perfect stranger would not had known she lost a child. It's a shame Billy not around Chloe enough to gain some comfort/peace of mind because one can see Chloe is the stable on Billy. And to I hope that it all comes out that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Thanksgiving episode on the Young and the restless & happy Thanksgiving 2013

I didn't see anything in the write up about Cassie or Thanksgiving. A lot of old cast. But I'm thinking this is the wrong episode. Usually on holidays there in a wedding or some major event in the old episode. Nothing of consequence happened. This was not a special occasion episode. This epi was the one where Michael was trying to prove that Victor and Nikki's marriage was not legal and that Victor was still married to Diane. For the Katherine storyline we're watching now .. something of consequence ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized