All Blog Entries

1. Who has more of a issue here Bill Or Katie

I don't know what Bill's father was like but I get the impression he was pretty autocratic and liked things his way. Just like Bill. I find it pretty natural that Bill would copy his father's example even if Bill didn't appreciate it himself at the time. Why does Liam let Bill push him around? Well Liam does not mention any father figure in his life. On the other hand we know that Wyatt grew up with a very strong woman and lived with his mother above their warehouse. He didn't say how long he has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Billy's life is a mess right now

Billy has never been a schemer and one to plot dasterdly deals, Newman Ent numerous times, etc., and she quit so she and Billy could make a baby and escape the N.E. drama. So this whole storyline of Billy wanting to oust Adam as Victor's #1, so Victoria can instead work side by side as Victor' #1, makes no sense & then the writers have Billy show some sense and have second thoughts and tell Melanie she is wrong to charge false rape, only to backslide and chide Adam 2 minutes later. Adam's life ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CBS V.S TWC August 5, 12, 2013

The fact that CBS has more # 1 Y&R & B&B than any other network. I like CBS but I don't love it For those of you who have TWC you can still see Y&R on the TV GUIDE CHANNEL. I hope negotiations continue I also hope TWC hold onto their position, and not let CBS strong arm them.& Rose's daughter and no Flashback of this Purse stealing Thug etc Did the Thug follow them? I'm 84% certain Melanie is Anne who we all seen is revengeful! It's pretty obvious she had this false rape accusation ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Summer's Paternity

Sharon will always be the star of that show. Phyllis found out she is not that important after all in that town. Now she is getting experimented on & that could cause more damage to her brain. Phyllis has treated her children like crap through the years & stole off Summer. Now they are paying her back moving her out & letting a place have their way with her to do what ever. I'm just happy that she is gone & maybe they will never bring her back.Summer's father and I'm losing interest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Y&R & B&B V.S Time Warner August 7, 2013

An additional 5 hours to see whether they can come up with an agreement to keep CBS Y&R & B&B on Time Warner Cable systems in New York & Los Angeles & Dallas & Florida . This is the second time the companies have postponed the deadline for a retransmission consent deal. Last week they moved the trip line from Thursday morning August 5, 6, 7, at 5 PM ET 2013.

Categories
    Uncategorized