All Blog Entries

1. Y&R V.S Time Warner

Its the fault of CBS demanding a 100% increase in fees and this same thing can happen on satellite. Satellite companies are backing TWC in this fight and have issued statements of support because if TWC gives in to the increase, then the satellite companies will be put through the same thing by CBS when their contract is up with them! and your rates would go up as well. ALSO, only one cable company is permitted service in one area each local government signs a franchise agreement with the cable ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Michelle Stafford Interview August 5, 2013

Stafford: A primary reason I have left Y&R is that I want to do comedy. I decided I needed to create something for myself, and you write what you know, right? I teamed up with my two friends, Paige Long and Paige Dorian, and we came up with The Stafford Project as a way of finding the humor in all the degrading things that happen to me. I just lead that kind of life. Things go wrong. Things blow up in my face. But even the most difficult things in my life are riddled with comedy, like how hard ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Melanie's rape by Adam

Carmine had the sex tape posted on the same blog as the blogger. Carmine is fixated on a older woman with red hair. Rose is also an older woman with red hair! Rose had a daughter named Ann! Rose apparently died in 2007! Neil met Rose at a bar and they got hammered together! Belinda new Rose! Valerie and Davis changed their names to Tyler and Leslie and from Rogan to Michaelson to hide from Gus! Rose could of changed her and Ann's names as well for the same reasons although she believed Gus was innocent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Melanie's rape accusation

Melanie lawsuit against Adam sexual harassment claim in a more obvious direction of having a tempered Adam deal with Melanie in his typical verbally abusive and threatening way, I would have gone with that as the story could have led to a story line of Adam dealing with inherited anger issue toward women as well. But presenting us with a false image of a main character being overly aggressive and practically brutal with a woman does not put the male character nor the accuser in a good light no matter ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Time Warner and CBS

CBS is going to go dark because of the Time Warner dispute. This means no Y&R, B&B and Under The Dome for LA, NYC and Dallas. I'm not sure if CBS will stop putting up the soaps on their website until the dispute is over.
    This doesn't effect me so far.
    Categories
    Uncategorized