All Blog Entries

1. Victor V.S Adam

Victor Newman become one sided that he is now just gag worthy to watch in my mind and I can't stand having him on my screen. I too was hoping Adam would take his place as his character still has a soft side despite all the bad he has done he is a likable villain one you can love and still hate at the same time. I used to feel that way about Victor many years ago, For some time I have wanted Victor off Y&R.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Victor think he can get control of Chelsea

Chelsea has criminal history and lie about paternity, presumably Victor could build a case that she is unfit. And while I don't agree with that conclusion all people are imperfect in some way he could conceivably be successful in establishing his case. Of course, Victor is te
    rribly flawed as well; but when I look at it, his flaws are not criminal acts. He's a ruthless businessman and nasty person to those whom he dislikes. He is controlling of his adult children but that is another story. ...

Updated 01-13-2014 at 02:53 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Victor's investigator get the information about Adam

Victor even after Jack warned him and continues to warn him. Grown children make their own decisions Jack can't put him over his knee and spank him. And everyone knows it's Victor who continues to meddle in everyone's lives. Victor started this feud years ago and it is he who seems jealous that Jack lived a privileged life growing up and he dispises Jack because his father left him secure and he didn't have to work for it like Victor. That's life and Victor never liked the cards he was dealt so ...

Updated 01-13-2014 at 02:26 PM by yrgl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kelly & Chloe Fatal Attraction with babies

Victoria & Billy but it's there and she just can't wait for Victoria to know the down and dirty on the one night stand with Billy. I fell that Chloe has a fatal attraction to the baby Connor and will end up kidnapping him and have a mental breakdown. I think she's going to do something irrational where Connor is concerned. I hope that it doesn't come to her kidnapping him, but she's going off the edge where Connor is concerned. I also think Billy and Kelly are going to sleep together but I see ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Who will solve the hit and run?

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldar View Post
    I'm trying to understand why people are saying that Adam is being killed off and yet they are saying he will be back somewhere down the road. Is this another ghost story or what?
    Categories
    Uncategorized