All Blog Entries

1. Chelsea V.S Adam

Chelsea living with Adam which has happened and part 2 was Delia was chasing a puppy which DTR spoiler on SOC stated Billy gets her a puppy so this seems more than plausible.That kid has been through enough. I can appreciate the drama if she does and survives but this could be the beloved character that gets killed off. The first thought that came in my mind when she ran after the dog at CL. I hope not because Billy will feel so bad if that happens. Billy could not handle this and Victoria will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How I Would Save Sharon

Sharon has been on a downward spiral for a long time. She lost her daughter and when she needed her husband most, he was "playing games" with Phyllis and creating a new family. Bipolar or not, the circumstances of her life are enough to drive anyone to the breaking point. I have always wanted Nick and Sharon to get back together. I think Nick should walk in while Sharon is talking to "Cassie," confront her, and then they both brake down into tears and each other's arms. ...
  3. Kelly Monaco's Tweet...She Hears Our Requests. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity8 View Post
    lol! Love this!! I bet she laughed so loud when tweeting this!
    I love all the pics of KM including the ones with NLG but I especially love this one. KM has a beautiful smile. I wish ME wasn't so shy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Avery V.S Sharon the showdown

I think Y&R are trying to make her character more scheming and deceptive to fill the "Phyllis" void on the show. Sharon was never malicious and manipulative before, so I can only believe it's her BPD that's causing this recent behaviour and out-of-the blue desire to go back with Nick. While Avery may be ticked that Sharon keeps making herself available to Nick from even before the wedding was called off, she can't be upset with Sharon for the wedding debacle: that was all on Avery ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why does Victor get everything and everybody else gets laid out in the cold

Kay Chancellor's personality to do so. She would never leave Chancellor to this guy. There is no sane or logical reason for her to leave a whole multi-billion dollar corporation to Victor who already has his own. CEO of Chancellor and give the whole company to Victor? That is the most stupid business. Seems more like a writer's ploy to reinvigorate Victor's charcter by putting him in a new setting among different players. His need to be the top dog on ths show and always winning at all costs has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized