All Blog Entries

1. Delia's memorial 2013

Y&R did not need her to connect Billy & Chloe The Abbotts. 45 years and I have watched Y& R since I was 12 and I am no longer watching. Y&R is now dark, has creepy music, and reminds me more of "Dark Shadows" when I was little. She could have given Delia any disease and let her die same effect. But she wanted the buzz so she killed her in this horrible way. Hope this doesn't last has long as Summer paternity s/l that was just be gross. To ruin all actors involve by leaving ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Delia's funeral

Adam feels guilty but yet is afraid he will lose his son if he comes forward because you know the good citizens of GC will tar feather and burn him at the stake when in the end. Why would Adam attend? He isn't friends with Chloe or Billy. I saw a man who feels enormous guilt over what he might have done. I also see a father who wants to make sure that his son is going to see. Adam is not right by keeping silent. This isn't wishful thinking because I like the guy and the change in him this is a gut ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Delia's Memorial service

The story line what the writers have in store for anyone on Y&R. Would Billy be fine with the idea of Chloe having another child with Kevin? Would billy have an emotional side of asking Chloe why have another child with Kevin just to replace Delia in Billy's mind?I can See a triangle story line here. I can see Billy jealousy take the best of him in this story line. Billy & Chloe both know that it wouldn't be to replace Delia. And Billy wouldn't be that selfish because he knows that he has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mac talking to Frisco...

Quote Originally Posted by CerealBoxKiller View Post
    How did Mac get access to Frisco and make a phone call so easily? Plus, they weren't exactly the best of friends as early as Feb of this year. For years NO ONE could get a hold of Frisco, even for Tony's funeral.

Good question. However, I wish RC would allow Frisco to talk with Maxie. If Frisco can talk with Mac and Ana, he could easily talk with Maxie as well.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Halloween 2013 - Part 1

Hope Brady and Marlena Evans as Max Black and Caroline Channing from “2 Broke Girls”

If you’re forced to start over basically on your own, you might as well do it with a bestie.

Gabriella Hernandez as Alan from “The Hangover”

Her terrible, horrible judgment gets everyone ...

Updated 10-31-2013 at 11:45 PM by laurisa

Categories
    soapcentral.com columnists