All Blog Entries

1. Steffy's returns to bold and the beautiful on Thursday December 12, 2013

Liam kept it to one and that woman has actually legally been his wife most of the time. Liam and has some imaginary time frame for him yo take her punishment before he should move on when the reality once she dumps him he's a free agent and can do what he wants. Liam does chase and beg hope right after breakups but she says no I'm done and you need to accept it and move on but when he does that she complains she was robbed. Liam moves on then it is hope who chases him apologizing and demanding another ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All My Children Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #27

by , 12-08-2013 at 05:16 PM (AllMy Children Fan Fiction By Patti G)
    FAN FICTION #27

Scene 1:

David walks briskly down the hall into Kendall’s room and sees the nurse checking her vitals. “I am so sorry to bother you on the holiday, Dr. Hayward but I thought you should be aware of Mrs. Slater’s condition.”

“Thank Nurse Chase. What exactly happened?” David asks her as he himself looks over her chart and vitals.

“Mrs. Slater was showing signs of becoming conscious. It lasted only a few moments and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Michael and Lawrence's relationship

If Lauren's affair was the most hurtful. I also don't blame Lauren for decisions out of her control because everyone has free will. I always saw Lauren as conflicted even when she was having the affair and I have seen genuine remorse. She made the choice to fight for Michael, and I know they only took the affair so far because they were propping Marco Dapper's Carmine. I hated the affair part of the story but I found the fall out and reconciliation brilliantly acted and well written and I still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Some thoughts on Y&R in 2014

Nikki's MS starts to get worse after Victor's death will Nikki die next? Or will Nikki get a last-minute medical miracle? Sharon is exposed and she basically becomes the town pariah after everything about what she's done comes out Sharon goes off on her meds and has a breakdown again which eventually leads to her getting locked up in Fairview and by being locked up in an institution for a few months Sharon eventually gets released and when she does she has to pick up the pieces of her life again ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh Abby.....(HOT SPOILER)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Quote Originally Posted by rkm137 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by newattitude View Post
    Sooooooooooo..................is it EJ or is it Eric?
    Well, she'd be out of her depth with Nicole too.
    it would be one sided EJ doesn't want that twit besides no one would tune in to see Abby with EJ fans had enough of that with Taylor it stunk big time ejami helped days ratings Abby is a total bore and would sink ratings days has enough of the Horton family with jennier jj with Daniel added in the mix Abby would sink them futher sorry this is noting for us ejami fans we've been through ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized