Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Road to the Sixth Annual Golden Doughnut Awards! [Part 1]

The Sixth Annual Golden Doughnut Awards will be announced on Monday, December 24, 2012, but in the meantime you can take a look back at all the previous winners!

For an in-depth look at the past cyber-award ceremonies, click the links below:

The First Annual Golden Doughnut Awards: Laurisa and Tony's Best of DAYS 2007
    The Second Annual Golden Doughnut Awards: Laurisa and Tony's Best of DAYS 2008
    The Third Annual Golden Doughnut Awards: Laurisa and Tony's Best of DAYS 2009 ...

Updated 12-19-2012 at 05:44 AM by Tony_2Scoops

Categories
    soapcentral.com columnists
  2. Send our thoughts and prayers to Newtown, Connecticut.

Newtown Public Schools
    4 Fairfield Circle South
    Newtown, CT 06470

Newtown Police Department
    3 Main Street
    Newtown, CT 06470

Newtown Fire Department
    3 Primrose Street
    Newtown, CT 06470

The above are the addresses in which you can send letters, cards, or anything else expressing your sentiments to those during this tragic time.

Also, the city that I live in is doing something to honor those who lost ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Timefarts

I'm going to try to coin a term for these scenes where something has occurred that seems not to have a correct amount of time elapsed....(example here, Chelsea's seemed to have gotten home and packed in the amount of time Adam took to get in his car to follow her)

new term is : time farts ...feel free to use it
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Does anyone think that the show

Quote Originally Posted by Angel25 View Post
    Yes. I think Sabrina is slowly starting to find her own voice at General Hospital and the makeover will come with it.
    YEAH ME TOO AND I BET SHES GOING TO LOOK GREAT TOO.
    Categories
    Uncategorized