KLHink

1. Why the uniform, Esther?

I did some research about this a while ago:
    Kate Linder was a stewardess for most of her life (she didn't quit her day job to play Esther), so uniforms are part of her life. She used to maintain a blog - before Facebook Fan pages, and there (in 2008) she said: "Were you surprised about Esther being back in uniform? I was very surprised when I read it in the script. While Esther enjoyed being in regular clothes, she is most comfortable in her uniform."
    I know
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Timefarts

I'm going to try to coin a term for these scenes where something has occurred that seems not to have a correct amount of time elapsed....(example here, Chelsea's seemed to have gotten home and packed in the amount of time Adam took to get in his car to follow her)

new term is : time farts ...feel free to use it
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ...faking amnesia? (copy)

As far as Victor's epilepsy..that was 'cured' with the gamma knife surgery... the meds are all anti-rejection for the transplant. (Though he has no business knocking back the hard liquor as he does, the meds themselves are murder on the liver and other organs.)
    Now we all know a lot more than when this thread was started... (but I'm certain others still believe he's faking it...I'm not completely sure he isn't). I watched part of today's show with a non-fan and she made an offhand comment ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What do I think?

Today I am thinking that if Daisy comes back she better have that freaking knife and both of Ricky's computers. It's time for her to re-materialize, since Daniel has concretely moved on. I went back and reviewed the scenes of the cops 'investigating' Ricky's room, and at one pont there seems to be a large flat object in an evidence bag, being set on the couch behind Ronan as he's grilling Paul. But that could have been Eden's 'backpack' (which oddly enough did not appear in her hospital room). ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sharon

I posted in "Caption this" at DC. Pic of Sharon on the phone.
    "Grace, it's Sharon.
    I need your help. Yeah, I know, screw it.
    Him? Where've you been, he's married to that nut job Red. Got a teenage girl. Just like her mother. Anyway, that's not why you called...
    Oh, right. I called you. I remember.
    Who, oh Victor now. Last week. No I don't think so. He's, well you know...old. Really old, not soras old.
    Who, Larry. Really? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast