newattitude

1. Does Ryan Ever Stop and Think Things Through?

Quote Originally Posted by boesveld View Post

Poor Ryan. It's too bad the tornado didn't sweep him up and drop him in Oz. Then, he could have asked the Wizard for a brain.

Chances are though, He would have browbeat the Cowardly Lion and shoved around the Tin Man, romanced and then dumped Dorothy, peed on the speaking apple trees and generally irritated the heck out of the Munchins until everyone in Oz chipped in enough to pay the Flying Monkeys to can Lavery's behind once and for all.

Only in the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My middle son graduates this weekend!

I am so proud! He graduates this Saturday!
    Then next month a party for the family and a bonfire for his friends. I just can't believe this is son #2 out of school now! My how time flies!
    Oops, wanted to add that he has decided on bio-chemistry as his major for college so he can be a CSI.

Updated 05-30-2009 at 10:32 AM by newattitude

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Update on my dogs!

Missy is a Golden Retriever. Her mom was a beagle if you can believe that, so she has the white beagle markings! She is 6 years old. She is a girlie girl. We used to have guinea pigs and one day I found her in their cage with the babies crawling all over her! She was acting like their mom!! So cute!

Winnie is a yellow Lab. She is 5 years old. My oldest son brought her home one day and said "Look mom! I will take care of her!'' LOL, guess who ended up taking care of ...

Updated 05-28-2009 at 12:28 AM by newattitude

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Phillip Spaulding

Sooooooooo happy to see Phillip back!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

My boy is home!! Alan needs to watch out!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. more college stuff

Well I filled out the worksheet for the FAFSA forms for college and good thing I did too, I thought I had all the info I needed. Nope. Had to call for one more piece of information. Holy cow, so much info they need, I thought for sure I would have to count how many fillings I had in my teeth and put that down too!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast