Thaaos

1. RC is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Thaaos View Post
    first RC said "emails save Soaps" but emails didn't save Iconic Soaps amc and oltl.

next, RC rushed popular vets robert and holly right off the canvas. bye bye

RC forces OLTL leftovers on us with no TSJ and Ted King

RC doesn't bring back pop villains like Sebastian Roche's Jerry Jax and James Franco's Franco

RC hasn't reunited Laura Wright with David Macdonald yet either

RC hasn't done anything. he doesn't have vision. he
  2. Looking For Guiding Light Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by youngandfan View Post
    I have friend I made from soap trading who would have it probably all give you the info for her site to contact her if u contact privatly
    i am lookin for all the episodes popular soap opera villain david andrew macdonald appeared in as prince edmund winslow on the guiding light beginning from the summer of 1999

who has them?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Vincent Irizarry (DAVID) Interview

Quote Originally Posted by joannzinaman View Post
    Hello Lori. You see I wouldn't mind if Prospect Park was going to Tape All My Children in January and then I Saw All My Children in March. At least, I would know that They are Taping and It Takes Time to get enough Episodes to put on. If The Show was Already Going, then they have to Show ALL The Episodes in Order or it won't Make Sense and It costs too much Money to just not show the Episodes that were Already Taped. It Takes around 2 Months before you can see the New Episodes that are Taped. Jody
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Our fav soaps died tonight!

our fav soaps died tonight

the daytime emmys was the perfect time for everyone to step up showing urgency and passion to save our fav soaps. no one showed urgency. no one showed passion. oprah certainly didn't. neither did wayne brady. the actual host. nor did any soap actor or actress. or any soap producer. they just went through the motions and this was another award show by the motions. who stepped up for us? who gave a passionate speech about saving our fav
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Y&R's best 2000's episde...

Quote Originally Posted by Thaaos View Post
    Y&R's best episode from the 2000's is the episode Colin and Jill helplessly watch their son die in front of them on the church steps. this is Tristan Rogers coming out episode. Tristan's reaction to his son dying right there in front of him...was the best reaction on a soap this decade. Tristan brings it. eye opening. i see why they disposed of Lily's husband and Blake...while keeping Tristan going. this is redemption for what GH didn't do with Tristan last time. Y&R's keeping Tristan on...GH
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast