B&Bstef

1. I don't understand steffi's daddy issues.

[QUOTE=Simi;16311370]I think Steffy felt like the workplace was the only place she could have time with her Dad without Hope always being in the middle of it.
    Believe it or not even a grownup Child still likes alone one-on-one time with a parent. It seemed like to Steffy that she couldn't even have
    time with her Dad at work without Hope being there hogging Ridge's attention.[/QUOTE]

Great, but that doesn't mean she gets a free pass for launching a two year hissy fit. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I don't understand steffi's daddy issues.

[QUOTE=Simi;16311370]I think Steffy felt like the workplace was the only place she could have time with her Dad without Hope always being in the middle of it.
    Believe it or not even a grownup Child still likes alone one-on-one time with a parent. It seemed like to Steffy that she couldn't even have
    time with her Dad at work without Hope being there hogging Ridge's attention.[/QUOTE]

Great, but that doesn't mean she gets a free pass for launching a two year hissy fit. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Who Is ridge To Preach{MERGED}

[QUOTE=MsVeronika;16111257]^^ I agree!!! As a father who loves his daughter & wants the best for her...he should not want her w/Liam. Not a man who puts her 2nd best and has done nothing but disrespect her by pining & making out with (whenever he can) another woman. He should be comforting Steffy and telling her she deserves better, rather than tell Liam he needs to stay w/her and honor his vows. He hasn't honored his vows...so time to let the loser go!!![/QUOTE]

I'm usually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I want to see Hope knock Steffy's lights out

[QUOTE=Silo;15237398]Hope is too nice with that girl. The same way, Brooke is way too polite with "doc". For some reason, they treat Steffy and her mother like humans, whereas, Taylor and Steffy are beyond nasty in return! I wish Brooke and Hope would just ignore them or deck them already!!! Go fo it...please?[/QUOTE] Sounds good to me! LOL! I can't wait to get home & see why.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I want to see Hope knock Steffy's lights out

[QUOTE=Silo;15237398]Hope is too nice with that girl. The same way, Brooke is way too polite with "doc". For some reason, they treat Steffy and her mother like humans, whereas, Taylor and Steffy are beyond nasty in return! I wish Brooke and Hope would just ignore them or deck them already!!! Go fo it...please?[/QUOTE] Sounds good to me! LOL! I can't wait to get home & see why.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast