Mairzy Dotes

1. Bring on Julexis Baby!

Hell froze over last week when ABC posted a promo that was akin to an endorsement on Julexis on its Web site.

It remained quite frigid in that locale when after that, promos of this coupling appeared again on that site as well as in two major soap opera magazines. It seemed that ABC’s decision not to promote the pairing of Julian and Alexis had thawed at least a little bit. When trying to figure out why, it seemed that might be related to insights gained by the network in overnight ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Something Just Froze Over in a Really Hot Place

It got really chilly in fire and brimstone territory today as ABC posted a promo that was heard throughout the internet.

Yesterday, the network posted on its blog about Julian and Alexis under “Love in the Afternoon” and no, it wasn’t April Fool’s Day. Not only did it promote the pairing but it also endorsed it sending shockwaves through Twitter, FB and on discussion boards. It reminded me of what it must be like looking out the window and seeing a purple cow with golden wings zooming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Julexis Hits a Home Run then Gets Benched by the Coach

Wow.

What else was to be said about the scenes on March 25 when Alexis and Julian finally succumbed to their mutual attaction? It took them nine months after their meetup at the Floating Rib for Julian and Alexis to finally hit the sheets. Anyone watching the show knew it was bound to happen after watching Alexis meet up with Derek Wells at the Floating Rib in early August of last year. But their relationship has been stop and start since then as it's seemed that GH itself ...

Updated 03-30-2014 at 01:48 PM by Mairzy Dotes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Julexis spoilers? Hell no...or Hell freezing over

Nothing says I'm hot for you better than flowers.

This week, Julian dropped by Alexis to thank her for believing in his innocence in that whole situation where AJ Quartermaine wound up getting shot by you know who. He told her that while holding a bouquet of flowers behind his back like an expectant suiter.

Gardenias which as it turns out are Alexis' favorite flower.

She did what any proper woman being courted does, she inhaled their ...

Updated 03-16-2014 at 02:22 AM by Mairzy Dotes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another one of Alexis' Exes Back in Town

I have a confession to make. I’ve never been what you’d call a Rexis fan and I had a mixed reaction to Ric’s reemergence on canvas after a five year sabbatical. I realized while watching Rexis implode into the inevitable train wreck that it had to become that I was a lousy apologist for Ric Lancing as well, since I’m first and foremost an Alexis fan. I think sometimes that makes it nearly impossible to be a Rexis fan because sometimes it seems to fit in that category you got to apologize for Ric. ...

Updated 03-03-2014 at 09:00 AM by Mairzy Dotes

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast