victor lord jr

1. Shut Up, Michael's Restaurant

gh fan fiction from vic
    part 1 the years 2014 its starts out with carly saying to sonny I cant believe our son is marrying that sex prediter , it flashes to ava in the bathroom looking at the calander, shes saying how can this be , im pregnant with little morgans baby ,its the day of the wedding they are all having champagne and carly has drugged avas , morgan picks the glasses up as Michael calls his name out , morgan puts the glasses down to tell Michael to leave hes not wanted there,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Happy Birthday RustyWallaceFan!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2005 View Post
    ♪♫***♫♪Happy Birthday to You♪♫**.♥ ♪♫Happy Birthday to You♪♫**.♥ ♪♫***♫♪Happy Birthday, ..♪♫**.♥ ♪♫***♫♪...Happy Birthday to You♪♫**.♥

have a wonderful! day!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Well then, you're stupider than you look

Quote Originally Posted by victor lord jr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trish575 View Post
    classic ej. I'm telling you - if he doesn't have a plan brewing to take down nick, i'll be surprised. He was waaaayyy to calm in there today. Any thoughts?
    something i havent been able to understand is why he hasnt done something yet,he cares for will and why not set nick up and send him back to prison and what was that about him saying he went easy on him about getting out early did he have anything to do with that .
    MAYBE THIS IS EJ GETTING BACK AT RAFE FOR BEING WITH SAMI,LETTING ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Anna's talk with Luke - she wants Duke [Merged]

Quote Originally Posted by victor lord jr View Post
    anna bipolar that would be one reason why shes the way she is........she made me mad when she broke up with luke hes the best thing that ever happened to her,i dont see her and duke as a couple,not sure how they pulled it off years ago but thats the past.
    I BELIEVE IN WHAT LUKE SAID ITS THE PAST LET IT MOVE ON.NOW WHAT I HOPE TO SEE IS LUKE AND LAURA GET TOGETHER AND THEN HAVING ANNIE REALIZE SHE WANTS LUKE BACK
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ejami Baby - Would they/should they go there?

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy+Luis=Lucy View Post
    I would be happy with another Ejami child only if it's not a plot point such as "who's the daddy." But we all know thats impossible.
    I WAS JUST THINKING CANT A THAT WOMAN EVER JUST HAVE SEX WITHOUT HAVING A BABY.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast