Xyla

1. Pillow Talk--But Not that Kind , Part II

Then Steffy lapses into silence again, so Stephanie says, "Well, that takes care of the bad…and the ugly as well. So now how about the good? What about you?" Steffy says, "What about me?" Stephanie ignores her evasiveness and says, "You said what you wanted to tell me had to do with you and Jon too, not just Brooke." Steffy replies, "Yeah. It sort of does. When Brooke went on about Jon, she struck a nerve, I guess. All of a sudden, I knew that I had to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pillow Talk--But Not that Kind , Part I

Okay, so here's the deal: this is the last of what I have written up so far. What I need to know is if anyone intends to keep reading this. Given the general feeling on the forum from Steffy fans, if everyone is just dropping out, I'm not going to continue a story line no one's reading, because I already know where it's going--and I'm not going to put myself through writing any Katie/Bill scenes, even if their my version of Katie and Bill, if no one else is interested in finding out how this turns ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pillow Talk--But Not that Kind , Part I

Okay, so here's the deal: this is the last of what I have written up so far. What I need to know is if anyone intends to keep reading this. Given the general feeling on the forum from Steffy fans, if everyone is just dropping out, I'm not going to continue a story line no one's reading, because I already know where it's going--and I'm not going to put myself through writing any Katie/Bill scenes, even if their my version of Katie and Bill, if no one else is interested in finding out how this turns ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. More Than Just a Laughing Matter

Scene: Steffy and Dr. Jon are bounding up the stairs toward their rooms, laughing. In fact, they've laughing so hard that Dr. Jon stumbles and ends up on his knees as they get to the top of the stairs.

When she hears Dr. Jon hit the floor behind her, Steffy stops laughing and asks, "Are you okay?" Dr. Jon simply waves her away, and starts to stand up and then abruptly sits down, breathless. Concerned, Steffy says, "Are you hurt? Do you need help getting up?" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Someone's in the Kitchen with Steffy, Part II

Scene: Still in the kitchen with Dr. Jon and Steffy. Steffy is just about to explain what really happened between herself and Bill at Spencer Publications the afternoon before.

Still not looking at him, Steffy says, "When I told you about what happened that afternoon, I didn't lie. Everything I said happened did. It just wasn't all that happened." When she pauses, Dr. Jon lets her take a minute and then says, gently, "So what else happened?" Steffy replies awkwardly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast