lmfan

1. 1998 Michael Baldwin VS Today's Michael Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lmfan View Post
    But Michael of 1998 was a man who was selfish and only cared about what he wanted. You say that Michael had intelligence and edge which I agree with but that Michael didn't have scruples yet he was ultimately forgiven when he showed remorse. But with Lauren, it seems It doesn't matter how much she has sufferred because of her affair because it will never be enough because Michael wasn't the one to inflict the pain. And any remorse she expresses is dismissed.

I just can't blame Lauren
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1998 Michael Baldwin VS Today's Michael Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lmfan View Post
    But Michael of 1998 was a man who was selfish and only cared about what he wanted. You say that Michael had intelligence and edge which I agree with but that Michael didn't have scruples yet he was ultimately forgiven when he showed remorse. But with Lauren, it seems It doesn't matter how much she has sufferred because of her affair because it will never be enough because Michael wasn't the one to inflict the pain. And any remorse she expresses is dismissed.

I just can't blame Lauren
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Currently who do you consider the vixen or the villainess of the show?

Lauren was a vixen in her teens and twenties but she grew up so it would be weird to see her as a vixen now because she has lived too much. True love also helped her grow up and be a better person. Vixens are usually younger women although Jill was a vixen for quite awhile as was Phyllis.

I don't see any vixens on the show right now. Not true vixens like Lauren, Phyllis and Phyllis were.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Phyllis and Adam have chemistry!

Phyllis has chemistry with many screen partners. I even picked up a vibe between her and Neil today not that I think anything will happen.

Phyllis and Adam do play well off each other, but Adam would not want Phyllis because he can't manipluate her like he does to his victims.
    Categories
    Uncategorized