Tony_2Scoops

1. 49 Reasons to watch DAYS!

The past year on DAYS has been full of twists and turns. Big ones, in fact! From surprising bedfellows, shocking deaths and even more stunning cappers (we’re looking at you Kristen!), our favorite soap and yours has delivered some blows that have kept fans tuning in each day, and the message boards lit up with “I can’t believe that!” sentiments.

In keeping with tradition, your faithful DAYS Two Scoopers have compiled our annual anniversary column to give you even more reasons to love ...

Updated 11-08-2014 at 01:28 PM by Tony_2Scoops

Categories
    soapcentral.com columnists
  2. The new and improved Chad DiMera?

Sometimes a Two Scoops column isn’t big enough for an exciting week on DAYS! Last week, we had a lot of love affairs to discuss, so I’ve taken to my blog to talk about the latest DiMera return. That would be Chad, and he’s no longer a hipster.

To make this easier, I’m going to break it down into two parts -- casting and the character. I’ll start with the casting. Gone is lanky but dreamy Casey ...

Updated 09-20-2014 at 10:39 PM by Tony_2Scoops

Categories
  3. Summer Lovin’: Love is lovelier the second (or third, or fourth) time around

Love. It’s a soap staple. A simple tale, really. One Salemite meets another, sparks fly, and months (sometimes a year) later, fans rejoice when a pair of star-crossed kids finally become a legit couple. And then it happens -- just when everything looks up and wedding bells chime, things implode. Yep, that’s another soap staple.

So, Queen sang, “Why can't we give love that one more chance?” We wondered that, too! Seriously, what normal couple couldn’t get past some of the little relationship ...

Updated 07-20-2014 at 10:03 PM by Tony_2Scoops

Categories
  4. 48 reasons to watch days!

Be it hanging Christmas bulbs on the Horton tree, or enjoying a bowl of Caroline’s chowder, Salem is no slouch when it comes to tradition. Your faithful Two Scoopers aren’t either! Ever since we were lucky enough to snag the job in 2007, we’ve honored the anniversary of DAYS’ first episode by counting down the reasons we love it (and can’t get enough of it). This November 8, DAYS turns a fabulous 48! So, grab a celebratory Irish Champaign and watch DAYS because…

48. …nothing relieves ...

Updated 11-08-2013 at 11:10 AM by Tony_2Scoops

Categories
  5. Halloween 2013 - Part 4

Kayla Brady Johnson as Alicia Florrick from “The Good Wife”
    Estranged from her husband, this power lady still managed to hold up a demanding career and awesome hair.

Mary, Harold, and Henderson as Cat Deeley from “So You Think You Can Dance”, Ryan Secrest from “American Idol”, and
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast