soapcentral.com columnists

The following blogs are provided by soapcentral.com columnists.

1. Summer Lovin’: What Might Have Been

It’s the official first day of summer! Since we counted down the best of the evil last year with our Summer of Sinners, we thought it only fair to spread a little love this time around. So today we kick off the Summer Lovin’ blog series with a list of dream couples that never actually made it to couple-dom but sure should have! Spend some time thinking of what might have been if only...

Carly Manning and Philip Kiriakis
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/tonydays2scoops/Summer%20Lovin/1CarlyandPhilip.jpg ...
  2. What's in a name?

Well I don’t know about you, but my Tuesday totally sucked. Thanks to the polar vortex, my morning commute bloated to a whopping two hours and 15 minutes. Since my car was in park, I picked up my cell phone and perused Twitter only to be smacked in the face with the news that Alison Sweeney decided to leave DAYS.

Excuse me, what? What?!? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I…can’t…wha….who….oh, man. This lacks ...

Updated 01-22-2014 at 03:26 PM by laurisa

Categories
  3. Halloween 2013 - Part 2

Jordan Ridgeway as Ghoul Girl Chloe Lane

Oh, gross! She’s so not pretty to look at. Yuk. It’s a shame that she won’t ever be a good-looking girl.

Nick Fallon as Dr. Leonard Hofstadter from “The Big Band Theory”

Who knows? Maybe he’ll actually enjoy being a nice geek ...

Updated 10-31-2013 at 11:41 PM by laurisa

Categories
  4. Halloween 2013 - Part 1

Hope Brady and Marlena Evans as Max Black and Caroline Channing from “2 Broke Girls”

If you’re forced to start over basically on your own, you might as well do it with a bestie.

Gabriella Hernandez as Alan from “The Hangover”

Her terrible, horrible judgment gets everyone ...

Updated 10-31-2013 at 11:45 PM by laurisa

Categories
  5. Summer of Sinners: Schemers We Love

While the characters on this list are all criminals, these baddies don't revel in schadenfreude. Nope, they’re more goal-oriented villains, if you will. They protect the innocent, get revenge on legitimate targets, land that special someone, or just steal an honest living. These bad guys have a cause we can mostly support and a spunk that we certainly admire!

Craig and Nancy Wesley
    (Craig: 1997; 1998-2003; 2005; 2009
    Nancy: 1998-2003; 2013)
    [IMG]http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp543%3A4%3Enu%3D3268%3E7%3B5%3E%3A%3A 5%3EWSNRCG%3D3952998%3B5532%3Cnu0mrj ...

Updated 09-17-2013 at 11:18 AM by laurisa

Categories
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast