we.are.clouds

1. Sad Thanksgiving....

Friends....fellow posters on the GH, OLTL, and AMC boards that have seen my posts all of these years. I have some bad news.

About a month ago I found a huge lump in one of my breasts. And, smaller lumps in the other. I have been reading online about breast cancer symptoms. And, I have alot of them. I am supposed to go to a doctor's appointment next week. And, get screened for BC. I am really worried that it is going to turn out for the worst. I have no history of BC in my family. And, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I changed my mind! Instead. Gonna put my soap love to good use!

I decided not to strike. But, to create an online soap! A written one of course. Not actually created. Though, I wish I could get it created. I don't think I could get every one I wrote the parts for. Here's my online soaps cast list with the family names and the families grouped.

The Fulton Family

Alex-The town patriarch played by Michael E. Knight
    Amelia-played by Robin Christopher
    Cassie-played by Julie Marie Berman
    James- played by Jason Tam.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. To all my soapcentral friends: Please read.

I've come to the sad conclusion that I do need to take a break from watching/reading soaps for a while. Also, any other TV for that matter.

I don't feel that it's rotting my brain. But, I do feel a necessity to talk alot about soaps/tv in my personal life and it's making it a living heck because my concentration on other things has gone down the drain. I couldn't even navigate my boyfriend through a town that I have lived in all my life tonight and got into a fight with him over nothing. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Finally decided to start blogging about the soaps!

Especially One Life. I'm extremely impressed with the show right now. Seems the best I've seen it since I began watching in 2007. There's been so much character growth that some characters that I never thought I'd like have become fast favorites of mine. John McBain and Rex Balsom. I have been on the fence with Rex for a while since he's BFF with Bo (and I love me some Bo) But, I could never get into Rex's storyline's without Bo. Same goes for John's without Todd. *mcmanning! yeah!*

Tags: oltl
    Categories
    Uncategorized